It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Primetime: NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As you are watching the video pay attention to time stamp 7:09 through 7:24.

At 7:09 it shows two objects of the same size and shape, one stationary and one moving left at what appears to be a slow speed. At 7:18 the moving object takes an approximate 90 degree turn and accelerates at a speed which would be approximately 20 times that of which it was previously traveling and this acceleration is instantaneous. That in itself defies anything we understand at this point in time, the g force from that turn and acceleration ratio would instantly kill a human being with the technology we possess today. But the really interesting thing happens at time stamp 7:21. An object which very much resembles a missile shoots right through the point in space that the object was previously in.

To me this looks like Star Wars technology at work, and not very effectively I might add. After you replay this part about six times most of the information becomes pretty evident. Object A (the assumed alien craft) makes a 90 degree turn at a speed I would estimated at approximately 7kps and accelerates in the process within .5 seconds to an estimated speed of approximately 100kps. The 7kps is approximately the speed the space shuttle travels while in orbit, so I used that as my reference speed for Object A. Object B (the assumed star wars missile) travels directly through the spot occupied by Object A immediately before it turned 90 degrees and accelerated away. Object B appears to be traveling approximately 1/3 the speed of object A after it accelerated or approximately 33kps (using my other estimated speeds as a reference).

Object B does not possess the physical characteristics (its shape or what you can make of its shape anyway) consistent with objects that are naturally in space such as rocks, meteors, asteroids...etc, and it is traveling much too fast to be a man made orbital device. There are not many other alternative explanations for what object B is other than a star wars missile. So if we go with the assumption that object B is a star wars missile, we must then figure out what it is being fired at.

So object A travels at approximately 100kps and makes high speed 90 degree turns that anything we possess is incapable of duplicating. Even our weapons systems cannot duplicate a high speed 90 degree turn. No natural space borne object has ever been observed making a 90 degree turn. So what's left is an unknown object of unknown origin conducting maneuvers at speeds that are impossible with our current technology being fired upon by a space based missile system.

I think once you rule out everything it cannot be, what's left, no matter if we want to accept it or not, speaks for itself.

[edit on 3/26/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's a great compilation, and it's always good to get opinions on these sightings. For example, I'm actually pretty swayed by the "water droplet" explanation for that particular piece of footage.

I don't go with the ice crystal theory on the Apollo footage: and yes, the dish array is used to pick up radio signals; but it seems rather too coincidental that it should be moved just as the "object" appears to go floating by. Shouldn't it always be pointing at Earth?

Anyway, for those who haven't seen it before, this video has some great footage of the NASA tether experiment footage and responses to various attempts to debunk the images.

Particularly interesting is that many people just cannot see that these "ice crystals" are clearly passing behind the tether which is several miles away.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Particularly interesting is that many people just cannot see that these "ice crystals" are clearly passing behind the tether which is several miles away.

Oh. You mean like the way the huge object clearly passes in front of the crosshairs at 7:30?

Definitely not a photographic phenomenon.
Right?

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Great Video. Cool soundtrack too.

Obviously the government knows they are out there and most likely in touch with them
on some level. But WHY is it such a damn secret? One could think that there is something
sinister behind all of it. Or one could think that the government knows it, doesn't know
what to do about it, and therefore they are scared to some degree.
(I don't think that the government wants to admit to the masses that it's scared of anything)

Sometimes I think that I could just be a small part of some big Extra Terrestrial science
project. Almost like a Truman Show of sorts for some galactic Big Brother.

The evidence is all over the place, man. Heck, I've seen stuff on several occasions at
very close range with my own eyes that I cannot explain, and I seriously doubt it was
anything military. I'm no expert in military aircraft, but common sense and your gut sorta
tells you something when you see these craft, that we didn't make it.

Why are we kept in the dark on this whole thing?!! I wish I freakin' knew.

MS

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Phage, here is what I hope for you. If or when you finally see a UFO I hope part of it lands on your shoe. Not enough to damage it or you in any way. Just enough to keep you from running away. Then I hope a being comes outand hands you something that melts in your hand, not in your mouth. I hope you don't have a camera or a cell phone or another witness. How would you explain it? Who would believe you?
OH, I'm gonna get it now.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by miketwosix

I've seen UFO's.

But after a while, with a little reason and a little research, they became identified.

Unless I could provide evidence, why would I expect anyone to believe me?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I too have seen one. With two witnesses. There is no explaination for what we saw. It was close. I am reasonable. I have watched the sky for my entire life. I fly. A human pilot could not withstand what this did. Even under remote control they would not have been able to stop, focus on us and then continue on. I just hate it that no matter what people say no one will believe.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I believe that you saw something outside of your experience. To attribute it to extraterrestrial intelligence is a leap of reason I wont' make.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

They are real for sure and are connected to mother ships. I was close enough to touch it mate, a sparkling white angle grinder type ufo orb that morphed into a Jesus/Angel light.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

The problem with your analysis is that you have made assumptions about distances. There is no way to validate these assumptions. If the objects are ice particles, close to the shuttle (as I believe they are), they are moving far slower than your estimates.

I believe the particle which changes direction has been subjected to a firing of an RCS jet (the flash at the left of the frame). Other particles can also be seen reacting to the jet to varying degrees.

Your assumptions point to an extraordinary event. Mine point to a prosaic event.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Agreed...same old...same old poor quality...sigh!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm 53 yrs. old. My Mom will tell you that I would stop eating in the highchair when I would hear an airplane fly over. That would be a DC3 airliner coming out of an international airport 12 mi. away. I collected model airplanes. Flew them out the car window as a kid. Never built a model car in my life. As a kid I studied aircraft ident cards. I fly top of the line electric sailplanes F5B.
Spent 4 yrs. in the Airforce 1st Special Operations Wing. I own a homebuilt airplane. If we got these things then I think it's great. I don't understand why they don't show up at airshows. I've seen the F-117 the B-1 the B-2 at airshows. Bring out the flying saucer! The people would love it.
I don't think they're ours.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by miketwosix]

[edit on 26-3-2009 by miketwosix]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Great post GEORGETHEGREEK!

I very much enjoyed the video.

We are led to believe that space itself cannot harbour life because its one giant vacuum. However with a little forethought it is entirely possible that space could be teeming with life just like our oceans are teeming with plankton.

We know that trees breath carbon dioxide, what if life in space breaths something else such as hydrogen which is very common out there. We also know that the main engine on the space shuttle burns a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen, could the alien life forms be attracted to this?

Perhapse even some of the alien lifeforms could even originate from gas planets?

Sometimes I feel we humans are like goldfish who have just discovered theres a whole new world outside the goldfish bowl

[edit on 26-3-2009 by freeradical]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Phage. They are here.
If a tree falls in a forest and you don't hear it
It still makes a sound.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmm...I've seen a few of these vids before.

I've never, ever seen anything like what happened at 2:43 into the video. 2:43 has got me stomped!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
I'm surprised the debunkers haven't flocked to this thread yet. Just give them some time. They're meeting to devise their strategy.

Even if one of the objects shown on this video is real, how much more proof do we need to say that life outside of our planet is not only possible; it is a reality.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Exopolitico]

And your proof is where?

Where is the proof aliens exist?

Why can't you explain what's in the footage, considering you seem to think you know all about it?

I'm looking forward to this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Phage, i really like your debunkings and also believe you're right most of the times. However there is just this one video that i have never heared a logic explanation for. What do you think? Please watch the whole vid.
Sorry for being offtopic.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
.........Phage..............
...what was that thing at the 2:35 mark in the video?

Lets see...I predict the answer would be one of the following.....

Bird
Ballon
Ice Particle
Debris
Junk
Lens Reflection
Pixel Error
Swamp Gas
Venus
Rock
Waste Dump

Take your pick....

My friends, it's either the best CGI ever, or the first evidence of a probe checking out the shuttle plate number.
Maybe we're some kind of TV SHOW for them.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
Phage, i really like your debunkings and also believe you're right most of the times. However there is just this one video that i have never heared a logic explanation for. What do you think? Please watch the whole vid.
Sorry for being offtopic.

Looks like a CGI to me. Notice how "smooth" the entity moves and almost in a straight with the shaky cam?

Also what happened to the cameraman? Did he just get up filming cos he got bored? I notice how he doesn't give the viewer any detail as to the scale of the environment he's in or the craft.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Howdy folks a thread on this compilation already exists, please continue to post in this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

Happy posting,

spiderj

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Spiderj]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join