It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IHC: Institute for Human Continuity: what are your thoughts on this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Doom and Gloom, Nazis, PS3, baseball and Jesus. Man this thread has it all!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Question for you 12 21 12. If this Nonmimbiu is coming in 2012, how come it can't yet be seen? I mean, if something the size of Jupiter was coming in 3 years, wouldn't it be creating gravitational havoc on the rest of the Solar System by now? Or at the very least be visible by being illuminated by the Sun at this point?

Is that so?

Either way if it comes it's not going to smack into the earth. Anybody who knows the first thing about physics could tell you that. Sure there may be some catastrophic events. It is everything that happens up until that point that concerns me.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
But how come we cant see it? Is it somehow travelling faster than every other celestial object? What is the explanation for this? Im just curious

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I don't know, it's supposed to be in the direction of the sun right now isn't it?

There has been several threads about a strange star in the sky, but I think that is not related to Niburu.

If Niburu passed between the earth and the sun, that I could see as a catastrophic possibility. But Sony TriStar wants to save me? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh its behind the Sun from our point of view right now? Well then that means in a couple months we should see it I suppose when our positon has changed. Unless the Annunaki are steering it behind the Sun to hide from us

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I remember the first time I heard about this planet was when I was looking into the histroy of sumerians and they described the "wing disk" in thier time. Granted I dont remember all the information I absorbed from it but what got me is that they described it with at least some detail to give us somewhat of a referance to look at.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I have heard all kinds of crazy theories. Not sure if I buy any of them. Yes theoritically if it got past the sun we would see it soon and it would look like a blazing star of death headed straight towards us. That would certainly be a cause for panic.

Reality though is that the sun flips it's axis every 11 years, I am pretty sure the earth and even the solar system does that from time to time.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Well the Sun does it every 11 years do to the nuclear reaction going on. The energy is so intense that it sort of resets itself every 11 years. Im not sure what could cause that here on Earth as Im no scientist. I do believe in the Pole shift theory because theres evidence of it happening in the past. Im just unsure of how or why. I figured you would have a much better idea considering your screename an all.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Ahh well I pretty much stick to the mayan calendar on that one. They mayans were very accurate.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
at the end of the day, i have to ask this one question:

"do you think an appropriate safe place will be offered to us/humans in the presence of a catastrophic event? (within bounds)

-- does anyone think there will be an entity established to help preserve man-kind? (in a larger picture than the elite)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
so let's entertain the idea that the IHC site IS real. that's its a collection of scientists and humanitarians pushing to save the continuity of the human race.

do you think the effort would be moot in the scenario of a major catastrophic event to take place?

i mean why bother being prepared when there will be a major significant life-ending event in the years to come?

do you think we'll ever see a real prompt like this in an actual foreseeable catastrophic event? or will we be kept in the closet per current government protocol?

do you think humanity would pull together and try to find a survivable solution? or do you think societal chaos would take over and ruin any hope of efforts to make a plan to survive?

Well I think, that if 2012 comes, all the ones who are prepared will obviously have a better chance at surviving. I also think that half of the people who do prepare, will be in a very high sense of panic, and if they are not in a good group, clan, or whatever to help them feel safe, and secure, they will most likely get out of hand, and wont think straight. I believe only a small percentage of AVERAGE JOES will make it. You have to plan for a years worth of food and water for everyone in a group or clan. Everyone needs their own form of weapons to protect themselves, they will need shelter. I think if all this goes down, the international bankers who are in control of our federal reserve, and the top 20 scientist, mathmeticians, and politics will be well taken care of untill everything calms down.

I also believe that there is some media propoganda going on here. They are trying to desensitize this material by putting it out there, incase they ever would need to do something similair down the road we will have something to refer to. My opinion. I do believe they know more then what they are saying, and they are hoping we are stupid enough to not pay attention. I trust no one at this point in my life, they control what you know and what you dont know. They control whats written in text books, and what they want the future scientist to know.

Come on, think about star trek ok? They had big flat screens to communicate just like we do now with are plasma monitors and web cams. They had flippy phones or communicators or whatever. now we have the flip phones,Im just saying my opinion. I dont care who says what Ill be ready, better safe then sorry so if and when the sh*t hits the fan, Ill be ready.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Who's to say that it isn't a type of leak, there is no way in hell the governments of the world are going to come out and say this is going to happen, at least not until probably a few hours before, but we will know when the time has come, when we see three days of dark or light then we know the hour is near. The people will demand answers what will they tell us?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Please stop reposting this, it is a promo for the 2012 movie.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join