It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IHC: Institute for Human Continuity: what are your thoughts on this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Apparently people don't know how to read before posting. We're very much aware that this is a promo commercial for the upcomming movie 2012.. -sigh- I don't even know why I bother sometimes.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

wow sorry. I could have sworn that the title of the thread was IHC and your thoughts on this. Then people wrote their thoughts about it and what it is. Yet you're angry that people don't read. They followed the directions and answered the question. Whats the problem exactly?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am going to compete for the post 2012 election.

If I win, does that make me Jesus?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No it makes you an impressionable sucker who thinks that he will be saved by a magical underground survival base from a magical Namimbu star that isn't real. And that you will get to be the leader of the wasteland like The Humungous in Road Warrior. Jesus? Where the hell did you come up with that? lol seriously. If you can feed the rest of the people with 2 loaves of bread and 2 fish then perhaps, but Im quite sure I will be at a Met game, perfectly fine after 2012 while you live underground with your new legion of survivors

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Look buddy! The Mets have been my all time favorite team since the day I was born. I used to watch the Mets play home games when they had Daryl Strawberry. Yeah thats right, I said Daryl Strawberry. You know what God told me? He said that if I build it they will come. Which means after I win the post 2012 election I am bringing the Mets with me and I am putting Daryl Strawberry back on the team. Which means that if you want to attend a Mets game your gonna have to ask me.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Which Daryl are you putting back in right field? The coke snorting, wife beating drunk, or the rehabbed .220 hitting Straw? I'd prefer you put the coke snorting Straw and his 33 Hr in right field please. If you can do that then maybe you are Jesus.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
While you're at it, bring back Doc too please. Best lord Charles ever thrown. No one can throw a deuce like he could. Use those elected Jesus powers to bring back the entire criminal 86 team. I miss em. This new breed of players we have suck! I can guarantee that Wally Backman wouldn't have missed 4 months to a dam bruise like Beltran.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I was thinking 87, but 86 is close enough I guess.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ray Knight wasn't on the 87 team. We need him at 3rd. While David wright can hit, he can't hit Eric Davis in the jaw the Ray Knight did. That guy was a warrior.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thats fine.

There is a mandatory fight during the 9th inning though.

So you'll be voting for me I presume?

Want to see a Mets game mayan style?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The mandatory fight is cool, but Im a purist. I dont think you should change any of the rules beyond that. The game polices itself and has no flaws. Baseball is perfection and shouldnt be tampered with. But I will vote for you soley on the basis of bringing Straw back.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yes I agree. Fights are cool at sporting events though. I was going to have it during the 7th but I figured by the 9th inning the fans would want more, so why not have a huge fight with all the players on both sides during the 9th as an intermission and then after that we could get back to the ball game.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What if the IHC is trial base for something else close like it? To test our reactions or something like that? Granted the site is based on a couple of possible scenrios for a dooms day that is all being hyped up at the moment. What better way to introduce a world wide disaster? Just a thought.

Oh and the whole lottery thing on the web reminded me of the movie "deep impact" when the president called on the people and said only random people will be chosen to go underground though thier SSN.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

Well the movie District 9 also by Sony TriStar had a phone number to call for the Multinational Orginization. Hold on, let me get my phone.

The number is 866-666-6001

I called last week and there was an automated system, now it's down.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

On a more serious note. The government has been storing and building DNA and genelogical databases for years. You might be right.

A while back there was a project by NASA called Comet 2 Wild where people would put their names on a microchip and then the microchip was sent to planet x.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if our government secretly where the ones who write people out of the book of life.

EDIT: Also what American in their right mind would trust SONY a company that is not American?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I trust SONY. They put a Blu-Ray drive in my PS3. SONY is A OK with me

[edit on 28-8-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Or how about this..

With the multi media focusing on doomsday prophecy and/or scenerios as now being the more popular pop culture

Then say something in real life does happen or is hinted as happening now..how will the general public take it? will the shrug and mutter "must be a new hype? or will they actally see it as a real and genuine event that is happening?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Question for you 12 21 12. If this Nonmimbiu is coming in 2012, how come it can't yet be seen? I mean, if something the size of Jupiter was coming in 3 years, wouldn't it be creating gravitational havoc on the rest of the Solar System by now? Or at the very least be visible by being illuminated by the Sun at this point?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

LOL, not trying to knock their products. Believe me I would trust them before some other companies. Every Sony product I have ever owned works perfectly for three years and then it magically breaks. But hey thats just business I guess.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

The Nazis convinced every refugee they were going to a safe place.

Good question, kinda makes you wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join