It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Weird guy. Is it a secret Organisation or Lab?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by D_dubo

Young, Not Older then 9 I guess.

Do they make tubes large enough to store a small child? Apart from in Area 51 on Independance Day and the X Files film?

This might be a stupid suggestion, but could you not speak to someone at the hospital about it? Say what you saw, you don't have to give a name, maybe even go as far as saying that you are so concerned at what you saw, you are debating going to the police about it.

Maybe they would give up a little info to put your mind at rest, maybe not. Nothing gained and all that.

If they try obviously fobbing you off, just suggest that it will probably be best that the police look into your worries, i'm sure they won't mind that on their doorstep.

I honestly thing though it will end up being something pretty innocent.

CX.

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Come to think about it, if you do speak to someone at the hospital, i'd sidestep the bit where you opened someones briefcase lol....not sure how much that will help your case.

CX.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A few q's.

1: When you rifled through another man's personal belongings, weren't you scared that any hospital staff or security guards would have you arrested?

2: ah, forget it, I can't be bothered playing along, it's not as much fun as I thought...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
1: When you rifled through another man's personal belongings, weren't you scared that any hospital staff or security guards would have you arrested?

Yes and No. If that makes sense!

If I ask the hospital I get shot just like JFK or anyone else that was shot or assassinated by anyone.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I hate to necro-post and be "that guy" simultaneously, but here it goes.

First of all, as others have said, if you don't have the temerity to take the photos after you've already gone through another person's belongings in a public place, you're worse than useless to us.

Second, you did this in a public place. Any number of people or machines saw you. You're already discovered, and if they were going to kill you, you're probably already dead. This suggests they don't want to kill you; might as well ask now. Can't walk a mile without taking a step, can you?

Third, can you explain how these children were being kept alive in these tubes, if at all? Yes, that is a loaded question; answer well.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
AMAZING, THAT SOME PEOPLE REGISTERED JUST TO SAY ITS FAKE .. HAHHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHAH REALLY....what a #ing coincidence ... well, I think it may be true, but you lost everything when you closed that case .....

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
this is a meme

this is not real but the copy pasta is delicious!

thing is if he was worried about getting offed he would not have posted on a public forum of all places. i dont remember that max brazzle guy in roswell ever talking and he was scared pretty much so this is bs.

yea like if it was real and posted simple ip trace would determine originating location and packet search of a proxy in 1 sec would unmask any proxy being used so this is not real.

kids dissapear all the time their small like car keys and get lost everyday.

that sounds kinda cold but its true.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

kids dissapear all the time their small like car keys and get lost everyday.

that sounds kinda cold but its true.

Unforunately not as simple as looking under the couch, though.

I have to laugh at a person who signs up and says that 50% of the forum is fake because the people don't provide suffecient evidence, and then this guy provides NO evidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is another silly thread Why is ats letting this stuff in here? To those who are sreiously giving advice, please, can't you see this is made up? Nonsense, this.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 17-4-2009 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I REALLy have my doubts about this story. You rummage through some strangers briefcase because you think he is odd? I find it odd that you would be willing to rifle through a strangers private property at all, let alone because you thought they were odd....

Another thing, if this guy had a briefcase containing pictures of some kind of secret expirementation on children, I HIGHLY doubt that he would abandon the brief case like that where anybody could find it, go through it, steal it etc...

IF this story is true( and that is a big if) You have found a briefcase full of photos of naked children and that alone is a huge reason to contact the police. For all you know this guy is a sick, crazy pedophile who tortures and rapes children.

Let me sum this post up, this way. If you are making this up ( I think that is the case) You are a hoaxer/troll and you disgust me and I thank god that you will be banned because people like you ruin our reputation. People like you are the reason the mainstream does not take us seriously.

OR, you are telling the truth and you are allowing the abuse of these children to continue by not calling the cops. Screw what happens to you. You wont be killed or arrested etc... these children NEED to be helped and I am ashamed to call you an ATS member because of your unwillingness to help them.

Either way you disgust me. I am just glad that you made this up and there isnt a group of children in danger (atleast not as you have described)

[edit on 17-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I got a question:

Why would the Government/Secret Organisation give the pictures and secret valuable information to a guy that looks weird enough that people would rummage through his briefcase? I think the person who auditioned people for the briefcase holder should have their role reconsidered.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hey guys, Sorry I left this out so long. I have not been shot so I think It will be safe to turn it into the Cops. Any Body Have anymore Questions.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have a few questions.... Please answer each as I am very interested to hear your reply.

1. Why did you think the man just left his briefcase with those important photographs? Did it appear to you as if it was accidental, or was it intentional. Do you think the briefcase was meant for someone else to find?

2. Did you first open the briefcase out to find out what was in it to return it to the man? Or did you open it out of curiosity of what was in it. I think- if i witnessed what you saw- I would think anyone leaving a briefcase at a public building with that kind of reaction from the nurse- meant BOMB! Did you consider this?

3. When you were rumaging through the briefcase, why didnt you consider(or did you) taking one of the photographs. I know if any of us ATS users past or present saw what you saw- we would- grab that evidence and high tail it out of there!

I mean- i get the personal risk. But I am just wondering...

[edit on 23-4-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So---- why havent we heard from you-- you OK?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
WOW

So I found another one of your threads since you abadoned your post--- Looks like your 17 and clueless!www.belowtopsecret.com...

Atleast have the balls to admit to your hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join