It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Weird guy. Is it a secret Organisation or Lab?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I do want to explain that I once had another account on this site (I lost the email((SUCKS TO BE ME))) and think that 50% of the stuff on this site is FAKE! But something weird recently happened to me and I am going to explain it.

Its sorta late so if I don't put alot of detail into my post just ask me and I will explain more. Also I may spell somethings wrong because I am tired.

--------------------------

So I was on my way to the Hospital to get a check up. Once I reached the Hospital, a man in a long traveling coat walked in with a briefcase in his hand. He Walked to the counter and whispered something I could not hear in the Ear of the secretary, She was scared stiff at what ever he said. She turned white and Led the man away. He left his briefcase on the ground and I as they say:

"Curiosity killed the cat"

So I opened it and found some pictures along with a note. The pictures had pictures of Nude kids inside tubes, like lab tubes. Needless to say I dropped everything and ran! Should I be in hiding? Why was he in the hospital? My theory is that the man in the coat is a scientist and that the kids were kidnapped and......

Thats a stupid theory so I will stop. But What was it about? I am lost and the more I think about it the more I want to know......

Ask me questions and Tell me Whats happening. Is there a program that kidnaps kids in the US? I am Lost, Please explain.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by D_dubo

Did you call the police?
If this is real, don't worry about being 'offed', worry about the children!
What are you going to do, now?
What city was this?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by D_dubo

Did you call the police?
If this is real, don't worry about being 'offed', worry about the children!
What are you going to do, now?
What city was this?

Silly thing to say to "not worry about being offed". Not any least, I am sure his/Her parents wouldn't agree to that either.

To the OP. If you can, do your own research FIRST, but carefully. If it seems to be to big- drop it. Irt's not worth it, and the risk is to big, that the only thing that would come out of it, would be a big loss for your family, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I didn't mean it like I don't care.
I just don't want something like that swept under the rug because of fear.
How do you know he's young with parents?

He just signed up here today, I need more details about this.
I think something of this magnitude deserves a thorough investigation.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by D_dubo

So, just because he was weird and you felt funny about the circumstances, you opened up his briefcase and rifled through it? And then, when you found alleged pictures of children in ....tubes(?) did you say? You freaked out and took off, blowing off whatever reason you were at the hospital in the first place? And you just left it all there? Didn't think to keep one of the pictures to show us, whom you did bring this tale to?

I'm not committing to this, but, your tale, IMO, could go great on Rye with ham.

You opened the guys property? Really?

Long cast.
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by D_dubo

Hmmmmm.....

Previous account.....

Thinks half the stuff on ATS is fake......

:shk:

Call the cops. It isn't that difficult a decision to make. Give them the details you have and let them take it from there.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Nightchild

I didn't mean it like I don't care.
I just don't want something like that swept under the rug because of fear.
How do you know he's young with parents?

He just signed up here today, I need more details about this.
I think something of this magnitude deserves a thorough investigation.

Yes, I understand that and agree on that point aswell. I just say the He/She HAS to think of his own life and safety aswell, both for his own sake, aswell as others.
If the story is true, that is.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To everyone who has posted, Thanks. I Want to remind you that I was their for a check up. I am doing research and I hope to find some pictures for you. But may I ask:

If you saw something like I saw, would you hang around and take a picture?

Until I get research, See ya!

I am not telling the cops, I watch way to much TV.

But this is not a laughing matter, and we all need to get to the bottom of this. Where else can I go without looking crazy.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So, you won't call the cops.
And you are too much of chicken poop to have kept the brief case.
Doesn't matter what you do. If your full of carp (probable) you are a donkey butt. If you're full of truth, you are too much of coward to be useful.

Shoo.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
New Point:
I want to here your side of the argument and debait, Its the point of the site! But it is not the point of the site to call names! Lets get along, Ask questions that you need answered. Don't call me names if you don't want to cooperate.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Calling someone who is a coward a coward isn't "name calling", it is just being accurate.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am going to do it on my own since no one here will help. Or maybe you will but...............Lets go back to the way it was here. URG! Thanks for your help.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by D_dubo

To everyone who has posted, Thanks. I Want to remind you that I was their for a check up. I am doing research and I hope to find some pictures for you. But may I ask:

If you saw something like I saw, would you hang around and take a picture?

Not take pictures with a camera, but, refering to your opening post:

He left his briefcase on the ground and I as they say:

"Curiosity killed the cat"

So I opened it and found some pictures along with a note.

Why didn't you take some of the pictures. You had already rifled through the guys stuff, why not resort to theft at this point?

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I put everything back to the best of my ability so as to not get noticed. I was scarred and ran away.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
and this was in the deserted hospital - with only one receptionist - no guards , no cctv , no other patients ????

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I'm sorry, but I think someone needs to lay off the prozac.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rmo2040

You think I'M on prozac, or the OP?

This is the only post you've made at ATS. Weird.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Clearskies]

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not one to rubbish a post unless i have evidence to do so, but i am really struggling to warm to this one.

Firstly, to say that 50% of this site is fake....well i think you have your words mixed up.

I would agree that 50% of this sites content is debatable, unproven, even content that stretches science and the imagination at times.

Fake though? To claim this you need evidence to back it up. If you could come up with factual evidence to disprove 50% of ATS's content, i swear you'd be one of the most valued members here!

Back to the topic.....i struggle with several things in your post. If an establishment were keeping kids in jars, this would obviously be quite a secret thing yes? I just can't see anyone involved in this just walking off and leaving that sort of info lying around.

Could you hazzard a guess at the ages of the kids in the jars? I ask because, (and maybe medical personnel here on ATS could confirm this), i have heard of feotus's being stored in jars for lab examination purposes.

Maybe they were pictures of that kind of thing? Maybe the hospital deals with that sort of thing?

It would certainly explain the "whispering" to the secretary. It's not the kind of thing you want to shout out in public when other people are visiting is it?

Not sure about the secretary's reaction though, you'd have thought she'd have been used to it if my theory is the case.

Could you not phone the police annonymously?

Like i said before, i won't knock a thread just because there is no evidence given to the forum, but your case is much more believable WITH evidence.

Good luck with any research though.

CX.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I, for one, go to my doctor's office for check-ups, not the hospital. That doesn't make much sense - unless you have an ongoing condition that requires a check-up using equipment that normal doctor's offices don't.

Most hosptials I have visited - at all hours of the night - usually have a fair amount of activity. If you were there for a 'check-up,' I would assume you went during the day, during normal work-hours. At that time, any hospital would likely have many other people in it. I would assume it was improbable that the hospital you went to was empty except for you, that 'guy' and the nurse.

You ask us to dig deeper, but all we have is your word and your experience to go on. You have been a reader of this site (as you have stated). You should then know the value and demand for any evidence possible - and you have likely disregarded many claims due to lack of evidence or the sheer absurdity of the story (that is if you only believe 50% of the information is plausible). Faced with that actual, physical evidence you had in your hands, you made the conscious decision to leave it behind. And instead of offering proof or evidence to us, you expect us to believe your mere word.

McMartinson

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"Could you hazzard a guess at the ages of the kids in the jars? I ask because, (and maybe medical personnel here on ATS could confirm this), i have heard of feotus's being stored in jars for lab examination purposes."

Young, Not Older then 9 I guess.

I didn't mean that their was No one else in the hospital (Where did you get that? quote me if I said I was alone), There were alot of people there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join