It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You know i thought like that once and those people are the ones that are wrong. Heres whats wrong with that scenario, the people that I help is the people who come to my house through my back yard and than ask for a job, any job doesnt matter and then starts working immediately. Yea i think i would be ok. but when you speak about your own house the situation is different, why because its no were in comparisen of the united states, much larger scale. Not what if you had you home and you yourself stole millions of dollars lied to your family about everything, killed people with out anyone kowing and suddenly someone came into your house and with out asking and started cutting your yard or fixing your pipework. Would it really matter that much considering all the things that you do. Because thats what the United States does.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I would love to see that one day. No borders one world peace. That would be great. But i agree with jfj123 right now thats just not feasable and we have to stick with borders.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ok, heres a little something to think about. The reason that Mexican workers come to America to get jobs and send money home, is simply because they come from a nation which does not support its people adequately , even though there are metric crap tonnes of Dollars to be made in Mexico, none of which seems to end up actualy comming to fruit. This can largely be explained by the constant threat of Drug Wars breaking out in the location that is being considered for investment, and because infrastructure in the nation is not up to scratch in some regards , and thats obviously a big problem for the Mexican gov.
Now, you have this situation where the Mexican people are crossing over to get money and take it or send it back home. But , if there were no Jobs for them, then they wouldnt show the hell up. Its that simple. The very fact that there are jobs unfilled by local folks , or at least persons who have a legit US passport is evidence of one thing. No one in America knows what the hell mess they are in. If they did , then there would be no position unfilled, because the minuite the signs go up in the store window, or the ads come on the internet, there should be a flood of unemployed Americans grateful for the oppertunity to earn money.
Here in Britain the majority of the unemployed persons are just in need of work that will bring in about a grand a month. Let me tell you 12k in a year dont get you much , but you dont die of malnutrition either , and thats the best you can hope for fresh out of school, or fresh off the closed production lines of our dying industries.Now granted, a grand a month puts you in a tax band that makes living un workable... you know what sensible people do at a time like that ??? They get a really crappy part time job for less money , and live off the government that screwed them for a bit till things settle a little.And they do it with pride , knowing at least thier kids will eat, and thier home will not dissapear from under them quite as fast as it might if they were being picky. I dont see why Americans dont take the same attitude. If there are really people in your country , applying like regular joes for a job, and then asking for more cash on the grounds of "being used to a certain standard of living" then those jobseekers need to take thier heads out of thier collective behinds , and see the real world, the collapsing, puss ridden corpse that its becoming, and realise that they dont have a godamn choice. You either earn enough to eat, or you starve. Hows that for a change of circumstances? All that standard of living nonsense is just evidence of how WEAK some capitalists are. You wouldnt get that sort of nonsense here unless the jobseeker in question was university educated and being employed to handle dangerous chemicals, wild animals, or indeed was one of those fat cat banker types, and if theres one thing I know about bankers, its that they wouldnt know hard work if it stabbed them in the guts while laughing in thier weak pathetic faces.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TrueBrit]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Heh. This is funny. Even Mexico doesn't want Mexicans. Interesting how some folk think it is unpatriotic for U.S. citizens wanting Mexico do take care of their own people so U.S. citizens can take care of themselves in the U.S. without needing government handouts. A reminder for those folk, the constitution is referred to as the U.S. Constitution, not the U.S. and Mexico Constitution. Am I cold-hearted because I want controlled LEGAL immigration in the U.S.? Not at all. We need controlled legal immigration so the economy can grow efficiently and effectively with the gradual increase in population. I wish the Mexican people in Mexico all the good wishes and luck possible in taking their country back from the corrupted government officials and the cartel members and to take a stand and fix their country so it can become a productive country which takes care of its own, allowing all citizens the opportunity for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I agree with you on some things, but to assume that some of the people without jobs aren't willing to settle for less, that's just absurred.

I drive around town a lot and see people, average people, on the side of the road looking for word in a field that they know. It's not that they won't work, it's that they don't know any other type of work.

Would you expect a man, who worked construction for 30 years to end up flipping burgers in a few days after being laid off? No, ofcourse not. He'd be out there trying to find a job in his line. Same goes for the burger flipper, do you think he'd be able to throw a hammer all day? Hell no!

We have a lot of jobs here, but the low income ones are the ones that fill up quick, and guess who fills them... yep, the illegals. I can't go and become a degree holding person with 4 years experience over night, and that's about all that's hiring right now. All the entry level stuff is packed... now what do we do?

I'd go toss garbage in the back of a druck all day, but those jobs are filled. I'd swing a hammer all day, mut medically, I am incapable of such work, I'd sit at a desk and do data entry all day, but I'm not certified. Ohyeah, to get certified takes money, I'll just do that... WAIT, I making zero dolloars from the job i don't have because some illegal is holding the spot that I could be using to pay for my education. CRAM THAM ONE UP.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Maybe if the mexicans are concidered in both countries as 'illegals' they'll be deported off the entire North America continent. How sweet would that be?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

I understand what you are saying , but in actual fact, if you can work construction , then flipping burgers is whats known as a cake walk.... its not exaclty rocket science. In fact personaly , if I had just spent the last 30 years shifting bags of concrete, scaling ladders hundred foot up in the air over girders, and busting my back every year and a half, then I would want to be as close to some fried produce as possible .
In all seriousness though , Im willing to bet there are some folks out there who are used to the OLD way of finding work. In the field they are used to ... well Im sorry , but theres just no freakin way that in this brave new half dead , diseased world, that you can pick and choose. Thats why I kinda love a resscesion ... its an equalizer.
Further more, if you can pay for ANY education at all with the money from a job then its not low paid . Its whats called ENOUGH everywhere else but fairy land where the pixies dance and it snows sugar three days a week except on leap years , when the unicorns put on rock concerts for the rabbit population.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TrueBrit]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lawbringer

Geez, I'm done with this thread...

Why dont you do a little research. Mexicans represent about 50% of those entering the country from the south, The rest are from Nicaragua, El Salvador, Argentina, etc. and it does not include the African contingent, nor the europeans.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose...C'ya

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
NEXT_HEAP_WITH……

We’re all going to come live at your house and you have to support us. If you don’t have the resources available you WILL have to just go out and get another job.

There’s nothing you can do to stop us, we will up rise and revolt if you don't, because we don’t follow the laws. You are powerless.

This is the exact scenario you want Americans to deal with by the ignorance of the statements you imply, except on a smaller scale.

Call me a racist all you like but we both know (by the content of the U2U, you sent me) who the real racist is, You anti American, anti Christian bigot.

VIVA la Mexico

[edit on 24/3/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Shortly after me and my husband had our second child we moved to Texas where his parents live so he could go to work with his stepfather making very very good money. For the first year we did great financially, we werent rich but we were doing good and didnt stress over finances. After that, more and more illegals were coming in and suddenly his pay went from salary to hourly cause of loss of jobs....they do commercial flooring. They would go to the shops that would have these jobs up and the illegal mexicans would have them cause they would work for way cheaper...sometimes weeks would go by with NO work...our holidays were us begging for toys from the school and other places. and for the next 7 years we struggled financially....and because we were white and american we couldnt get welfare ....trust me its just impossible nowadays if you live in these areas to get welfare if you are white...

we were bringing in MAYBE 300 a week, that is if he even worked...while the mexicans next door to us had fancy cars and were always sitting outside eating ribs counting their wads of cash....literally. My husband has over 15 years of experience putting in flooring...these illegals have very little to none and get the jobs that my husband should have. screw illegals....i couldnt get a job cause all of the jobs in texas nowadays want you to be able to speak bilingual!!!!!!

i wish the rest of america would wake up and do the same thing arizona is doing.....im sick of living in poverty so the illegals can live in wealth..america has put americans on the backburner and its not right.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by tasim]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Well for the jobs that is a wide range from construction and lawn care to automotive and beyond don't get me wrong I wished I could give all my jobs to U.S. citizens but when it comes down to brass tacks If the majority of the work force in these fields wasnt to self absorbed and thinking they will get a 40k a year job digging ditches "thats my job" then I would hire one and all shoot I dont make that much I am just speaking in the area I work and live in thing are different all over

And where would I stop well taking a life is out of the question
Robbing a person I pray not but in trying times all bets are off

For the criminal side of the post well that one is kind of ify with me I can only see whats in front of me the ones that give me as much respect as I give them they are all right in my book but its the unknowns of this hole issues that keeps me alert I dont hire day laborers my guys are regular and show up for work at our office they have wives and kids but on the flip side of the coin here lately the only ones trying to bleed me dry and are the real criminals are the the ones in the ruling class in the government

I am for boarder control and for getting legal papers to work
My wife is a teacher and is helping three of my guys with E.S.L.(english as a second language) and getting there citizenship I guess some times you have got to look through the forest to see some trees

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I thought the laws you were posting were the U.S's, and I wondered why they are never enforced...but then you said they were Mexicos, and I told myself DUH.

They even hate their own citizens...oh the corruptness.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This may be off topic but I read somewhere that if you see a large population of Mexican’s leaving large cities to prepare for a terrorist attack.

It is not the Mexicans that are the threat but those foreigners who fly in to Mexico and get fake Id’s.

These people then pretend to be Mexican and cross the border to the US.

They are sleepers, ready to act at any given time.

I read it somewhere here on ATS? I think? Does anyone know what I’m referring to?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry. You cannot pick and choose what laws you decide to follow. Illegals are daily smacking every immigrant trying to do it the right way.

and am I the only one that has ever heard of an I-9 form? Every job I've had since the 90's I've had to show two forms of ID. One state or federal issues picture ID and my Social Security card. The I9 is a federal form. So anyone hiring people and not using an I-9 have to be in violation of federal law. Now I'm sure there have to be some loophole somewhere because it would just be mind boggling to imagine that all the people hiring an illegal are rather blatantly breaking a federal law or they are being lied to with false information. I have known someone first hand that had their SS number stolen. It just so happened that the man using it retired first. Moved back to Mexico, And was one of thousands having his SS check sent to Mexico. It took years to settle it because the government seems to think the first one to retire is the right person. Less documentation is needed to run and win the presidency her in the U.S.

Bottom line though is an illegal immigrant is by definition illegal. So change the law or follow it. And one day you might be president. Or so some believe.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Now they know how we feel, except they are their own people!

Oh god this is funny stuff.
Finally I can have a good laugh.
thanks for this post. STAR AND FLAG!!
(if I could, I would give you 50 stars and 50 flags)

Another persons unfortunate suffering makes you happy.

Nice to know.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The problem is that those illegal workers typically don't pay into the system via taxes so we get to pay for them.
They use our health care but don't pay for it, so we do.
They don't carry insurances' such as car insurance so we pay for their rates.
and the list goes on and on.
The reality is that we need to help our own countrymen first before we start supporting another countries citizens. I know it sounds cold but the reality is that the US cannot continue supporting illegals as they are a drain on our economy.

On a side note, I'd like to see an amnesty program that would work like this:
If you are currently an illegal living in the US and would like to become a citizen, and as long as you have not committed a crime, you can join the military for a minimum of 5 years.
year 1 will be used to acclimate the illegal to US customs, language, etc..
years 2-5, they will serve their new country and if discharged honorably, will become a US citizen with all it's benefits.
Failing that, they should be removed from the US to their country of origin.

As I said before this thinking is from someone who has no real experiance!

I was illegal for probably longer than you are alive, 27 years.

I paid TAXES
I paid Auto insurance and Medical insurance for 5 people!

And not ONCE did I ever draw on the system for anything, by the way incase you or anyone else is wondering, I was deported in December, I then was unable to pay anymore for my american family who is still there.

So my truck was taken from me at the boarder and sold off as abandoned (poor Honda finance), and my wife had a heart attack. so you know who gets to pay her 300K medical bills now....... you do!

My kids are young adults and working, gotta love the system, but as someone else on here stated, after you get rid of all the scapegoats you have no one else to blame but the crooks who have been literally giving you the reach around for years!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

I'm against illegals who take from the economy and give nothing (or very little) back. They don't pay taxes and in many cases (not all) the excess money they make is not put back into the economy but rather to buy drugs or send money home to their families.

Keep buying the hype.

You ever hear of sin tax, gas tax, sales tax, road tax, and all the other forms of hidden taxes our federal, state, and local government set.

Why don't you google social security No match fund and try to figure out for yourself where they get all those excess funds from.

Hell, people can't even visit the US without being taxed.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

what you are referring to is fear.

Tell you what google Canada and then google Mexico and then come back and tell me which country you should fear more concerning terrorists activities.

And while your at it google the US Visa program and see how almost 50% of the illegals actually get into the US.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

I must agree with you I am not Mexican, however all Mexican's I have met were some of the hardest workers I have ever seen.

I think most employers and other familiar with the work force also know this to be true.

You can find slackers in every ethic group. Most WORKING Mexican's take pride in their jobs, pay taxes and contribute to our economy.

My ancestors came over from Germany. Yet not all Germans are hard workers or contribute. Some suck everything they can from the system.

Some American's forget what hard work is all about..

[edit on 24-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Being a resident of California I have to say it isnt the Mexicans that are creating the problems nor is it the majority of the illegals and I would much rather have to deal with them all day long than the blacks in Oakland,Richmond,East Palo Alto, Hawthorne, Watts and Compton!!!!!!!!

Im not trying to be racist but after the senseless murder of 4 Oakland Police Officers and the riots that ensued after the Oscar Grant shoothing earlier this year are prime examples of being class A morons. And now tomorrow night a Vigil for the Cop Killer!!!!!!

This was sent out by The Uhuru House in East Oakland.

Defend the Rights of the African Community & Vigil for Lovelle Mixon
Wednesday March 25
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Gather at Uhuru House, 7911 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland
6:30 March to Eastmont Town Center
Rally & Return to the Uhuru House

Event Type: Vigil/Ritual
Contact Name Bakari Olatunji
Email Address inpdum_oakland [at] yahoo.com
Phone Number: five one zero, five six nine, nine six two zero

March and Candlelight Vigil to uphold the resistance of the African community and to remember the victims of the failed policy of police containment.

26 year old Lovelle Mixon, according to news reports, shot and killed four Oakland police officers before they ended his life. He was a victim of the colonial policies of a system in which he could look forward to being shot by the police or spending the majority of his life in prison.

Just like the resistance of Nat Turner and Gabriel Prosser, enslaved Africans once vilified and today considered heroes, African people in Oakland have a right to struggle against this government-imposed terror. Like the missiles launched from Gaza and the Iraqi resistance forces, African people will rightfully fight to free themselves against oppression in every form.

We call on the citizens of Oakland to unite with the demands raised by the Uhuru Movement for genuine economic development to the African working class community, for reparations for the families of victims of police violence, for a community controlled police review board with subpoena powers and for an immediate end to these failed public policies of police containment which have brought so much suffering to the African community for so long.

We call on Oakland citizens to join us in rejecting the knee-jerk criminalization of the oppressed African community by the city and state governments, and in recognizing that in order to go forward as a city we must unite in the quest for economic and social justice for the African community.

Come out to a march and vigil to to stand against the brutal, long-standing, publicly-supported policies of police containment of the Oakland Police Department and to unite as a city in the quest for economic and social justice for the African community.

www.uhurusolidarityoakland.blogspot......

Can you believe this crap people a Vigil for a Cop Killer/Rapist Parolee that raped a 12 year old girl since he's been out not to mention a plethora of other crimes since his release from prison. Please A.T.S. tell Uhuru House how you feel through emails and phone calls (International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement
7911 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland
(510) 569-9620
[email protected]
and show your Support For Oakland Police and their Families in this time of tragedy!!!!!!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Electricgypsy]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join