Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

To answer your question all I have to say is that right now the U.S. is in economic distress and we as U.S. citizens shuld take care of our own first! Enough of the equal rights gibberish. You shuldn't have an equal right to anything is the U.S. unless you are a citizen of the U.S. Now i'm not saying to just kick people around like dogs, but damn it I know a a few people who are living in motels with their wife and three kids, while illegals have government programs and mexican rights activists fighting for them to have equal rights. Sorry dude, but you should of came to the U.S. LEGALLY!!

I'm not some conservative, rich white guy saying this. My father's entire side of the family came here 30+ years ago with nothing but love, the clothes on their backs and hard work ethic. 30+ years later and all of my uncle and aunts(7) have degrees from either UCLA, USC, or other Southern CA. universities. Oh yeah, they are all U.S. citizens now. They waited their turn in line, did the paper work, and took the oath.

Real talk, we have plenty of lazy, unmotivated U.S. citizens mooching off us taxpayers. Why the hell do we need to support millions of illegal aliens?If mexico sucks so bad then damn it they need to handle that garbage of a government themselves. I think it's time to smarten up and save our U.S. border cities. CLose the F'ing border now!!!

I

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Anyway....
I'm all for human rights. However, all the "rights" and services we give to illegal immigrants (not just mexicans) are rights and services that are denied to a natural born citizen. I don't believe I should pay for someone who came here illegally. .

This is the part you and others just DO NOT GET!!!!!

Illegals DO NOT get social services like welfare and social security, yet they pay into a system that they CAN NOT GET anything from.

And I know because I lived it, for 27 years.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by svpwizard]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
reply to post by sadisticwoman

This land is ours by right of victory. Before that it was my ancestors. [I am Apache] To the victor goes the spoils as it always has been. until someone bigger, badder, meaner and madder comes along to take it from us.

Consider this; perhaps the victor won't have to be bigger, badder, meaner or madder but just more virile, prolific breeders, and Catholic ala cultural assimilation in reverse.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually I'm learning Spanish because in the future I'm convinced Americans will need to be bilingual to succeed in the business environment.
Eventually the NAU will be a reality thru economic necessity.

Voy a vendar pollo.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Further more, I dare anyone to show me a link to a source other than to just repeat what they think is happening in regards to illegals either taking jobs from skilled labor that aren't being shipped by the 100,000'!! overseas for Corp greed.

Showing me how illegals can go into and apply for social services without documentation to prove eligibility, ask someone who is on welfare or drawing a SSI check ... CAN NOT BE DONE!

but there employers and the government willingly take taxes from there checks every payday.

what do I know, I lived in the states for 27 years raised 3 children, 2 marriages and child support / alimony for 18 years, NEVER ONCE APPLIED FOR Unemployment, Couldn't! / Never applied for welfare Couldn't! / never applied for any services because I Couldn't!

yet I paid into a system for other American free loaders and there families to take.

Stop believing things you hear and have no FIRST HAND knowledge of!!

but keep voting the crooks into office because they are the ones playing the real game on you.

nothing but a distraction blaming the illegals for your woes.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
this is soo wrong man.....

you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....

if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

Yeah thats it sling some name calling... calling people creeps who do not want to treat illegals as anything but illegals is just plain wrong... look in the mirror dude... peace

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

Agreed!
For the record though, the irony in this news story is pretty funny.

I amazed at the people who say they are tired of seeing illegals around town. How do you know they are illegal? Did you ask for their citizenship papers or their Visa? Why don't you just say what you're really thinking, which is your tired of seeing mexicans around town? Sound too racist for ya, well that's probably because it is.

I worked in construction for years, 90 percent my coworkers were mexican and most of them were legal. They are really good honest people and I feel the only reason people view them in an irrational negative light is because of the language barrier. As for taking other workers jobs, that's a load of crap, the only reason they RETAINED their job was because of their work ethic. My company went through many employees and the only reason anyone got fired was because they were lazy and felt entitled. Most people think the reason so many mexicans are hired into construction is because they will take lower wages. This is not so, most companies are only concerned with production and believe me it doesn't take long to figure out hiring a bunch of cheap labor doesn't pay off.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

If we wern't supporting millions of illegals the debt/crime rate and so on would be lessened. It just would.

Sorry, there is just no way you can convince me that 12 million are causing more damage than the 300 plus million who legally reside here.

12 million illegals without healthcare is less than 47 million Americans without healthcare. Some of you act as though that 47 million isn't hurting our healthcare system.

Then add the Americans who have insurance but are unable to pay the remaining part of the bill.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I guess in this economy we just don't have enough dish washing/carpenter-carpenters helper/maid/garbageman/drug dealer/ect jobs to fill to keep them here, but when Lord Obama's Stimulus program finally takes off & the world is back on track tell them to come on back over. Hell someone in Hollywood may even make another remake of the old Cisco Kid movies & this time the franchise could really take off & there would be work for a few years for them.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

If you have the ability to work on US soil then you have the ability to pay taxes on US soil.
End of story.

As my 2nd Uncle twice removed always told me: quit yer' bitchin'!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
[edit on 24-3-2009 by pwrthtbe]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
reply to post by reluctantpawn

It's harder to learn things as an adult than it is as a child. It's as simple as that.

awww poor Mexicans! For the privlage of work to support your family and possibly help them out under a corrput regime you have to learn a new language? aww. my heart cries for you.

I cant wait to learn my third language (spanish, english, X)...for FUN. Fun. not survival. fun. not impossible. fun!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In my small business when I needed workers I always hired "verde naipe, trabajador" because they worked and didn't stand around smoking cigarettes and talking about the Dallas Cowboys all day like the anglos I hired.

I payed good wages and treated my people good. The "mujados" were grateful, respectful and hard working, where as the white boys thought they were doing me a favor just by showing up.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

I guess the only reason why He or I would find it wrong, at least for myself is that people laugh and joke about it because it doesnt pretain to them, or you. I find it wrong that their own country doesnt want them back and i find it wrong that we are kicking them out. I dont understand how naive some people can get to think that because they were born in a country that it now belongs to them. Well for one fact we in a sence are all immigrants. We killed everyone who was already here, planted a flag and called it home. But thats besides the point. Yes its good to have regulations and laws prohibiting illegal imigrants, im all for that. But not to treat them inhumane. I myself am a legal American Citizen, both of my parents were once illegal immigrants, but are now citizens due to international amnesty back in 1986. But you wouldnt understand what someone has to go through just to stay alive.
anyways

Peace!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
If I had to choose between what immigrants cost us and what our government is costing us, I would choose the immigrants. The immigrants cost us a whole lot less than our government multi-trillion dollar spending sprees..

If I had to choose between being stabbed or being shot, I would choose to be shot.
That doesn't mean that I want to be stabbed...

Originally posted by jam321
And for those of you who talk about them taking our jobs. Hogwash. Our good paying jobs have been leaving this country for years upon years as you sat by criticizing illegal immigrants for taking your high paying jobs. Yet, you continue to support the export of our jobs by continuing to buy the products these companies send back to the US.

How is it 'hogwash'?
Do they not take jobs? Is not the employment rate low in our country? Are there not legal Americans (such as myself) who are looking for jobs on a daily bases? Would it not be easier for such legal Americans to find jobs if less illegals were occupying them? Would that not help our economy? Would not that help also surge into better jobs due to a higher demand of goods and services? Would not those better jobs be hiring more workers do to that higher demand? Would not that decrease the unemployment rate in our country even further?

I'll give you a hint, the answer to all those questions is "yes".

I'm not against Mexican workers, I'm against illegals who take from the economy and give nothing (or very little) back. They don't pay taxes and in many cases (not all) the excess money they make is not put back into the economy but rather to buy drugs or send money home to their families.

That's not being racist, that's just statistics.
I suggest you look at them.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have no problem with immigrants per-se- I believe that immigrants vitalize this country, because most of the time, they come here with their hopes, dreams and ambition, and want to make better lives for themselves and their families. I married an immigrant, and have had a child with her. Immigrants are great- if they follow the rules. We paid a real price for following the rules- we got married right before 9-11, and were caught up in the immigration nightmare that ensued. It took my wife over a year of lost wages, and thousands of dollars in legal fees to get her green card, and she was married to an American citizen (and military veteran). Meanwhile, down the street, hordes of illegals were lining up for day labor, in open sight.

If you live here, and want to enjoy the benefits of our society, you have to pay taxes. If you work here, and you don't pay taxes, then you do not deserve to enjoy any of the benefits a lawful member of society receives- no schools, no police protection, no use of roads etc. I would not expect to move to another country and essentially live like a parasite, gaining benefit while contributing nothing. America is like a club- you don't pay, you don't play. I don't like paying taxes either, but if I don't, I go to jail. Why should it be any different for illegals? Immigrants should have to play by the same rules as everyone else, or they should be shown the door.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by moonwilson]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It's only a matter of time till US citizens will be trying to cross the border into Mexico to get away from the chaos and anarcy in the US. I wonder if the Mexicans will build a fence to keep us out. And the Canadians have a contingency plan to hunt the "USpicks" down like dogs if we cross into their country with out the proper papers.

It's interesting, for decades, as far as I can remember, people always complain about illegal immigrants, especially around every election. Always complaining about the jobs they take, about the services they take, etc. etc. And all along people in the US (black, white, brown, etc.) have always avoided those jobs because they didn't pay enough. I, with a Bachelors, would not be caught doing menial jobs.

Yet now, with all the job shortages, everyone's upset at illegal immigrants because they take "valuable" jobs. I call bull!

And for Decades the US Government has done nothing to stem the tide. They promise a wall, and nothing. They promise new legislation and nothing, they promise reform and nothing, they promise a path to legal status and nothing.

When will you realize that TPTB want it this way. They want it like this for 2 reasons:
1. Divide and Conquer - And everyone is taking in hook line and sinker. First it's the illegals, then since we can't tell who's who, well round all of the brown people. Then we take black people, then asians, then bottom of the rung white folks, etc. etc.

2. MONEY! - The more people the more money that is available. Before you start spouting statistics about the numbers bring and post a "Credible" source, not Fox news or Glenn Beck, or whomever.

This whole thing is and has been about money. Money paid by lobbyists representing farmers and manufacturers, etc. These lobbyists pay big money to people like Dodd and Frank and others to talk up legislation then have it die in the process. If you do the research, you will come to the same conclusion.

When TSHTF and it will, we're going to need everyone, and I mean Everyone. There are so many things happening right now, and we're being distracted on all fronts, from AIG, to Chris Dodd's connection to Obama's connection, then the Obama interview "punch drunk" .... Blah.. Blah.. Blah..

The real Story, the ONLY thing we should focus on is the Economy and the Assault it has taken in 2 weeks. 1.25 Trillion Dollars "printed" in one day, one keystroke is all it took, and Voila! a stake in the heart of the dollar.

Then you have Geithner proposing another 1 Trillion dollar spending boondogle and to make it worse, now he wants Broad powers to regulate every company.

The dollar is on its deathbed and nobody seems to care. Once the realization sets in, and the banks continue to hold on to the money, Then we're going to see people of all colors trying to find food. Wait, there's no food, because no one has been picking the fruits and vegetables. And the lawns and the restaurants and the factories won't have anyone willing to work for peanuts.

All I can say is, careful what you wish for. Because when ALL the scapegoats are gone, You and I are next.

You can vilify me all you want. In the end it's pretty simple, Divide and Conquer. It's happening under our very noses, and we stand there smiling like idiots... After all, Nazi Germany can't happen here right? There's no way we'll EVER put people in concentration camps right?

HR 1647 - Patriot Act - TEN MORE YEARS
HR 45 - Gun Control
HR 645 - Fema Camps
HR 1388 - G.I.V.E Act - Servitude
S 600 - Resumption of Nuclear Testing
HR 875. - Food Control
etc. etc. etc.

Do you think they're going to consult with you before they pass these laws?

Open your eyes. In the end, it won't matter what color you are, or what your legal status is.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Mexico is Angry...
The State of Sonora is angry about the influx of Mexicans
back into into Mexico! Nine legislators from the Mexican
state of Sonora traveled to Tucson recently to complain
about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals
from Mexico. It seems that many Mexican illegals are
now returning to their hometowns and the officials in
the Sonora state government are angry about it. A delegation of nine
state legislators from Sonora arrived in Tucson on Tuesday
to say that Arizona 's new employer sanctions law will have
a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the
legislators said Sonora (Arizona's southern border neighbor)
made up of mostly of small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as more illegal Mexican workers return to their hometowns without jobs or money.

awwww what a shame

Well we know how they feel !!!
So the legislators are upset because now their country is becoming their own problem. Sounds like it's time for mexico to get a real government.

The law, which took effect on January 1st, punishes employers
who knowingly hire individuals who don't have valid legal documents
to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of,
or loss of, their business license.

BOUT TIME !!!!!
Michigan has implemented more/harsher penalties as well which is GREAT !

I'm tired of businesses, especially construction and landscaping, violating US law and not getting caught AND putting good, honest, hardworking people out of business.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government.
"How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Representative Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents the city of Nogales, Mexico. "There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona," she said, speaking only in Spanish. "Mexico is not prepared for this;

TOO BAD ! That's not the US' problem.

Glad to hear someone is finally doing something.

FLAGGED
and
STARRED
BIG TIME !!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know a german friend that illegally entered the US in 1955.
he could speak fluent English before entering the US illegally (by way of Canada)

How did he do it? he knew many American servicemen that told him if he could speak good clear English no one would ever question that he had came to the US legally.

After he had learned English for the US servicemen he was able to slip into the US and no one ever questioned him.

In the 1980s they had a amnesty for illegals and he turned himself in and got citizenship.
He had worked for the US government for years between 1955 and the time he turn himself in and the government had never caught him.
Even for a while for the US customs and immigration agency as a interpreter.

After he turned himself in the case worker from immigration told him that they would never have known he was illegal if he had not turn himself in.

So the faster illegal learn English the better chance they will have in the US.
If they can learn fluent English before coming to the US most will have far fewer problems.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
this is soo wrong man.....

you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....

if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

Illegal immigration is...
ehem
ILLEGAL !
That means the criminals shouldn't be here.
I'm so tired of sympathizers complaining about how horribly the ILLEGALS are treated.
BOO FREAKIN HOO !!!
I've known a lot of good people who've had to close down their businesses because other businesses used ILLEGALS and underbid them. What about their families who lost their homes because ILLEGALS got the work instead of the LEGAL, hard working, business men and women???? Just curious but do you think those ILLEGALS cared at all that they put AMERICANS out of business and put their families on the street?

If you're an AMERICAN, might I suggest you start caring about your fellow countrymen. Just a thought

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I know a german friend that illegally entered the US in 1955.
he could speak fluent English before entering the US illegally (by way of Canada)

How did he do it? he knew many American servicemen that told him if he could speak good clear English no one would ever question that he had came to the US legally.

After he had learned English for the US servicemen he was able to slip into the US and no one ever questioned him.

In the 1980s they had a amnesty for illegals and he turned himself in and got citizenship.
He had worked for the US government for years between 1955 and the time he turn himself in and the government had never caught him.
Even for a while for the US customs and immigration agency as a interpreter.

After he turned himself in the case worker from immigration told him that they would never have known he was illegal if he had not turn himself in.

So the faster illegal learn English the better chance they will have in the US.
If they can learn fluent English before coming to the US most will have far fewer problems.

Well gee thanks for helping criminals commit crime !!
For god sake !
Come on.
What are you thinking????

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join