It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
And one more thing. For those sympathizers of ILLEGAL immigrants; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by sizzle]

I seriously doubt the person who stole your id is also on the same insurance plan and meds as you. since SSI pays for meds since when ?

you have A or B?? medical?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
Statistically, a family of four illegals will pay, on average, $9000.00 annually into the system. However,they take out $30,000 annually via housing supports, free medical care, food stamps,etc.

40% of federal prisoners in the US are illegals. That costs around $15k per year to house and feed those prisoners.

I am waiting to see Texas pass more stringent laws to stem the flow.

Maybe when Chuck Norris becomes president of Texas.

have any links to this source? they can't get those benefits without a birth certificate and SSI Card

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
My father in law immigrated to this country at the age of 15 back in the 1960's. It took his mother that long to go through the process of immigrating her sons to the U.S. She sent her two oldest sons first.

Once they moved to America, they enrolled in english courses. They became legal citizens. They obtained work.

They didn't hide or skirt around the laws.

If I move to another country, than I submit to their laws. Same goes for the illegals who choose to move and /or work here. There's nothing racist about that.

people speak of the old days, better bring a lawyer and lots of money now a days folks, its a cluster to maneuver the legal mess now.

Ohhhh yeh I know and I have 8 aunts and uncles who LEGALLY moved to the states.

its a new day and more of a mess than the simple do it legal statement will allow.
Unless you actually live through the mess and fine print and all the ands and ifs you are speaking out of your ..........

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidclouds

And one more thing. For those sympathizers of ILLEGAL immigrants; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you.

"And one more thing. For those sympathizers of WHITE MEN; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you."

We should kill them all.

Who said I was white?? Or a man??
The way I feel right now, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

have any links to this source? they can't get those benefits without a birth certificate and SSI Card

Apparently they can. One of them is laying up in an elite nursing home on my SS#!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

"And one more thing. For those sympathizers of WHITE MEN; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you."

We should kill them all.

Who said I was white?? Or a man??
The way I feel right now, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Opps. Lets change that...

"And one more thing. For those sympathizers of WHITE OR BLACK OR BROWN OR YELLOW OR WHATEVER WOMEN; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you."

We should kill them all. Sad...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by lucidclouds]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by lucidclouds]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

I am a sympathizer of all law-abiding citizens. No matter the color or sex. But I do not sympathize with thieves. Period!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I am a sympathizer of all law-abiding citizens. No matter the color or sex. But I do not sympathize with thieves. Period!

Hey, I have a question for you, did you know that a San Francisco based company tried to privatize water in bolivia? People were going thirsting !!! A U.S. Company making people go thirsty!!!!!!!

Look at the tag of your shirt...Children are making your clothes for next to nothing. But illegals working in your nation... WHAT AN INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw everyone else going hungry! Damn you make me proud.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Hey, I have a question for you, did you know that a San Francisco based company tried to privatize water in bolivia? People were going thirsting !!! A U.S. Company making people go thirsty!!!!!!!

Look at the tag of your shirt...Children are making your clothes for next to nothing. But illegals working in your nation... WHAT AN INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Difference is, HOPEFULLY people can do something about slave-shops in the US where the average US citizen can.

What happens in another country/sovereignty most people will utterly ignore.

I bought a $2 mp4 player, I didn't ask how the kids in china felt about making it. Were there kids involved?? Who knows. In my case, most likely not. But the same applies to anyone buying a cheap pair of shoes.

We just don't think.

My $2 mp4 player broke 2 months later.
Do I save a soul by not buying another? Or do I ruin anothers by buying a "Brand name" player?

Humans are just too willing to not see beyond their own desire.

I want what I want, and I don't care how I get it....

[edit on 3/25/2009 by bloodcircle]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

I want what I want, and I don't care how I get it....

[edit on 3/25/2009 by bloodcircle]

And that is a problem. That is what makes this world such a bad place...WE need to change it! You see it, so help change it in any tiny...and I mean tiny... bit you can!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
this thread sure did a 180.
Are we still talking about Mexicans sneaking back into their own country?
hmm. Oh well.

They need to speed this process up. Maybe they could use all those 'new people' comming back into their own country to fight against the cartels. =)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
this thread sure did a 180.
Are we still talking about Mexicans sneaking back into their own country?
hmm. Oh well.

They need to speed this process up. Maybe they could use all those 'new people' comming back into their own country to fight against the cartels. =)

No not about Mexicans...Its still about "illegals." Weird...I know.

Get out of crime free America!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

"Mexicans sneaking back into Mexico"-title.
Yea, its about Mexicans. sup Lucid.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard

I seriously doubt the person who stole your id is also on the same insurance plan and meds as you. since SSI pays for meds since when ?

Wanna bet? That's how I found out about it. When I tried to fill MY scripts. Medicare said that I had already filled them this month, on the 18th. WRONG! The scripts were filled in Henderson, N.C. I live 1500 miles from there.
Since they stole my ID, she is on my benefits.
And if it makes any diff, I am on SSDI, SSI and I have Medicaid/Medicare part A & B. And yes, they do pay for my meds. I pay a small co-pay.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by jfj123

Well for the jobs that is a wide range from construction and lawn care to automotive and beyond don't get me wrong I wished I could give all my jobs to U.S. citizens but when it comes down to brass tacks If the majority of the work force in these fields wasnt to self absorbed and thinking they will get a 40k a year job digging ditches "thats my job" then I would hire one and all shoot I dont make that much I am just speaking in the area I work and live in thing are different all over

It's obviously different all over but here in Michigan, I've never, in the last 13 years, had a problem finding legal general labor to do any kind of construction work. Of course I've ran into a few who are lazy but I've run into lazy people everywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

"Mexicans sneaking back into Mexico"-title.
Yea, its about Mexicans. sup Lucid.

Hey whats up common...You know my views on this...So let "sizzle" and "bloodcircle" try and get this one.

Whats worse? What the U.S.A. does or these "illegals" do?...I'm still wondering. Don't forget your history!!! Smallpox blankets and all!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard

Wanna bet? That's how I found out about it. When I tried to fill MY scripts. Medicare said that I had already filled them this month, on the 18th. WRONG! The scripts were filled in Henderson, N.C. I live 1500 miles from there.
And if it makes any diff, I am on SSDI, SSI and I have Medicaid/Medicare part A & B. And yes, they do pay for my meds. I pay a small co-pay.

Must have been mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Ya know, I do not feel sorry for children that work making clothes. I was picking cotton when I was 5 years old. I have worked all my life. It builds character. I've never smart-mouthed my parents, nor stolen or launched physical violence against anyone.
I rarely lose my temper, but what happened yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.
BTW, I am a heart patient. So that criminal illegal alien that stole my Identity might very well end my life (being as how she got my meds and I didn't)!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Ya know, I do not feel sorry for children that work making clothes. I was picking cotton when I was 5 years old. I have worked all my life. It builds character. I've never smart-mouthed my parents, nor stolen or launched physical violence against anyone.
I rarely lose my temper, but what happened yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.
BTW, I am a heart patient. So that criminal illegal alien that stole my Identity might very well end my life (being as how she got my meds and I didn't)!!

Yeah Its sad how you feel about other humans. You just don't care about those who make your clothes..........................besides these threads, they maybe as young as 5....OOOO but your a heart patent...unlike those of 3rd world countries. Who cares about their hearts....

Do you feel that you are more worthy of life??? How so? Please answer as a human, dont talk about laws.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Must have been mexicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You betcha!!
As a matter of fact it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join