It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society Of Gays

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Alright, albeit a very hillarious notion to which I assume we will find no basis for, however I want to pose the question.

Now this was brought to my attention by a fellow ATS member arguing gay rights with me. Now I don't want this thread to be about that, so here goes.

For your enjoyement:

Do you think it's possible that gays have a "shadow" movement of select few that have infiltrated our governments in an attempt to make to force their lifestyles down our throats?

What say you ATS?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow, this totally caught me off guard. But I think homosexuals have infiltrated our government in order to make change. There are some gay people who don't like the way things are run when it comes to equal rights so they decided to do something about it by becoming democrats and republicans.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I say there is a shadow movement and it is called feminism.

Second line....at first I thought the title said secret society of grays. Now that sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

No no my dear, I don't mean just getting into politics, I mean full blown out NWO type stuff.

Like puppet governments for the gay agenda.

I know it's very hillarious, but I am hoping somebody can come up with a good theory for this.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Do you think it's possible that gays have a "shadow" movement of select few that have infiltrated our governments in an attempt to make to force their lifestyles down our throats?

Their lifestyles ? Aussiebum underwear, ipods, Mini's and gay chatrooms ? Seems fairly innocuous to me.

If you mean forcing anything else on you, always remember you can lead a horse to water but cannot make it drink. Mind you, substitute the water for beer and you can make a horse dance the fandango

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I seriously doubt it. Look at Prop. 8. It passed in probably the most liberal state in the Union.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

*L* Maybe THEY are the real power behind those Illuminati and Masons.

Wonder what their Blue Beam would look like in the skies.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

Don't worry, I am not discriminating my own kind, trust me. I am simply asking a question based on the statement of a very ignorant ATS member who said it me earlier, I'll provide the thread if anybody wants it.

And as far as the blue beam, it would be rainbow

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Saying that gays are influencing public opinion after having infiltrated the government is a false, loaded statement.

Actually, the gays have infiltrated the mainstream media. For you to say that the mainstream media is run by the government shows an astounding amount of ignorance on your part.

And yes, there is a gay movement. They've tried to get all sorts of weird legislative changes passed (like making gays into a "minority"), but haven't succeeded, because they are just so damn weird. These kinds of things only hurt the public opinion of gays, and that's why they have tossed them into the closet of history.

As a matter of fact, lots of politically active weirdoes were gay, like Hitler and Lenin.

This seems like a typical anti-"conspiracy psycho" thread which, again, ostracizes potential supporters.

Where are the people on ATS who actually know about conspiracy theories?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

That's kind of harsh friend. And as I said, this is not my idea, it's another members idea to which I am trying to find proof of.

Besides we all need a little comic relief don't we?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It was very obvious in New Zealand in the past decade.

Gays predominated in journalism, where they shaped public opinion plus Government policies by subtle direction of public debate and suppression of opposing opinions.

In New Zealand there was a left wing Government headed by a closet gay Prime Minister in a sham marriage to a gay man. An ex of mine worked in her office which was staffed almost exclusively by lesbians.

In New Zealand a number of Family Court judges presiding over breakdowns in family relations have never themselves raised children because they are gay and the same rings true for an army of social workers advising the Court who all seem to have hang ups about hetrosexual families.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by sy.gunson]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ridiculous.

The sad realization after Prop H8 passed, was that the community needs to be MORE organized. People were pretty confident up until Election Day. It took a lot of people by surprise.

Anger and outrage will come to the surface more and more... as more tax paying American citizens are denied equal rights in their own country. Patience is wearing thin. Stonewall made a difference last time...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh Lord!

I think there are homosexuals in our government because ummmmmmm.....they wanna be in government just like straight or bisexuals do.

I seriously doubt there is an agenda to infiltrate on purpose. And really, what could the agenda be? To make us all gay?

I mean, come on. This is absolutely ridiculous!

[edit on 3/22/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So, do you have further information? Otherwise this thread looks more like fishing for who's gay here and who's not

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't need any information to form my own conspiracy theory and ask for others imput.

And as far as phishing for who is gay or not, that doesn't concern me at all my friend.

I would rather you contribute to the discussion than as for silly things like proof of a "gay" shadow government, they're obviously isn't.

I am simply attempting to insert some much needed comic relief and good hearted conversation among members here at ATS.

This is not to be taken seriously, I simply thought the notion of such a thing was too hillarious not to explore.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I would imagine that every Government on the Planet is 'influenced' by at least one or more secret societies. Over the years, I have often heard that here in England, there are certain Government departments within which there is a point beyond which you will not be promoted unless you are homosexual.
You would be surprised, we live in a very strange world and all is not what it seems.

Sadly,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Of course Janet Reno is their leader and noseguard. As seen on SNL one lovely evening way before the shtf.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Beach Bum]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Forgive my bizzare humor, tothetenth....the first thing I thought of when I read your thread was the Dead Milkmen Song "Stuart".

Lyrics to "Stuart".

Think it holds any conspiratorial merit?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This seems to be a very touchy subject among many different people both gay and straight. It may be humorous to you but it’s actually serious to many people right now with prop 8 on the table and so much gay activity in our education system.
Since you created this thread based on an argument you’ve already had with a fellow ATS’er, I am sure you were well aware that this post would lead to yet more disagreement. I will contribute to the possibility of gays infiltrating the government with the following links and with my own opinion. Yes I believe they are trying to gain power within the government and they have already begun by sexualizing our schools. They are constantly pushing for control in sneaky ways! I believe that they think the more people they have claiming to be gay, the easier and faster it will be to get more rights, so they try their hardest to recruit even the youngest minds.

I’m not here to fight with you. Nothing in your thread title says “this is a joke” You obviously knew this thread would cause a battle!

educhange.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NATIVO

Actually I've stated in other posts above that this is not to be taken seriously, but you do raise somewhat of a good point.

I don't think that gays are actively trying to pursue some crazy agenda other than attempting to get the same rights from the government as everybody else does.

I also dont' believe that we are "recruiting" anybody, it's not our perogative to turn people gay, we don't want to that, there are enough crazy people in our culture to begin with.

I think our main concern is to educate the populace and attempt to make them realize that we are not the problem, we are not infringing on any rights, we are not wanting to take anything from anybody.

We simply want what is our right to have. Nothing more.

It all seems very simple, yet people make it into this huge thing over nothing. I figure if you're not gay, then gay rights shouln't bother you as you will never have to deal with that situation.

Here is the post from the ATS member that got me thinking about this subject, I will omit the name as it is not important.

am tired of gays shouting about civil rights just to equalize and force their lifestyle on the masses. Being gay is NOT the same as being black, Jewish or a woman. The later cannot change their position but gays can, they simply can just CHOOSE not to be. There is nothing "natural" about a man being with another man and a woman being with another woman. When you really look at it from outside the situation it really looks insane. I believe it is just a struggle of the flesh that needs to be overcome like anything else.

There have been thousands of documented studies and cases where gay people from birth have successfully gone and stayed straight. You can not stop being Jewish (ethnicity), a woman (natural gender) or black (Michael Jackson doesn't count because he failed miserably). You can however stop being gay if you really wanted to in your heart of hearts by simply NOT participating in the lifestyle. Every gay person knows it and the ones that I personally know and have talked to have admitted it. They simply choose to be that way because they enjoy it and then arrogantly flaunt it and work diligently sparing no expense to force it down our throats and strong arm us for acceptance with absolutely no shame. They constantly pressure legislatures to change our constitution and the divine laws of this world that have prevailed for thousands of years. They demand the same rights as people who have no control over their natural born ethnicity or gender.

Making matters worse, homosexuals have an extremely powerful secret society with their own symbols, language and agenda and have permeated all facets of government and big business to force their agenda on us from the top down and then penalize those who are against it. They call straight people advocates of hate when it is obvious now that gays hate straight people and would love nothing more than to turn the entire world into a gay paradise where they can do as they will. They are constantly trying to convert people to being gay. They are so powerful and widespread that they don't even need laws in their favor. They have always taken care of their own and that's why gays are typically very successful and even wealthy. Nevertheless, they will not stop until the world bows down to their lifestyle by using brilliant lawyers to pervert and exploit civil rights and constitutional loopholes to succeed.

Now this poster did not provide any sort of information for his claims, just this, what say you ATS?

~Keeper

[edit on 3/22/2009 by tothetenthpower]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join