It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society Of Gays

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Whats a real man?..as far as i know it comes down to genitalia..which gay men also have.Could you describe what a *real man* is and what a *fake man* is?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would not say that becuase gays get into power that it will bring peace, alot of them are very nasty people, i just think to get in certain positions you would probably have to be homosexual.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
Ridiculous.

The sad realization after Prop H8 passed, was that the community needs to be MORE organized. People were pretty confident up until Election Day. It took a lot of people by surprise.

Anger and outrage will come to the surface more and more... as more tax paying American citizens are denied equal rights in their own country. Patience is wearing thin. Stonewall made a difference last time...

I see my terminology has made an effect lol (Prop H8)
And all honesty folks when we all heard the original source of the "gay shadow agenda" it was a lot to take in seriously but the post made was most certainly made seriously,he either is totally crazy or utterly HATES any gay rights movements....It's hard to understand what motivates people to be so one sided and then denounce the idea that their gears are turning based on a one sided stance in matters like these especially when indications of homosexual couples and citizens (as posted in the original thread where OP gets the conspiracy hodge podge from) "are among the least respected of minorities"....*shrugs*

*edit for grammatical errors*

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Averysmallfoxx]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I would not say that becuase gays get into power that it will bring peace, alot of them are very nasty people, i just think to get in certain positions you would probably have to be homosexual.

I don't think I follow....elaboration please?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by NATIVO

No I think we are simply attempting to gain some ground within politics in order to have ourselves heard properly to the right people.

Simply following the correct channels is all.

~Keeper

What concerns me is that people look at any victory smallest of the small even in terms of equality and gay rights and say that the gay community is intruding, is out of their rights by asking for equality, in some situations here I have heard the notion that it is a choice and I think while it is a slippery slope, at least in some cases I fully believe that to be untrue. Also, if people go "through the proper channels" as you say for winning rights for the gay minority and it is in my opinion a very textbook minority example then they are "infiltrating" our government is how some see it. As if doing what anyone else would HAVE to do to make change in the proper way is wrong and simply because its for a group that is not accepted by some. It's just so unbelievable that the fact that if you flipped the switch and the foot was on the other shoe the example works perfectly for reasoning but when you flip it back and return to reality it is just wrong.How do you reason with mentality like that?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx

Originally posted by andy1033

I don't think I follow....elaboration please?

I think in a position of power, you have to be compromised, to get that position, thats how they control you. I think obama is definately compromised, he gets his day in the light, for what ever he done, or had to do.

I doubt if you are unwilling to do certain things you would ever be allowed to get to the top.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by NATIVO

If you really want to gain some perspective, you must have a gay friend or aquaintance you can speak to about this, most of us are very open at discussing the topic with people who are intelligent and won't resort to scripture as their argument.

I have such a friend. We've had many conversations on the subject of his sexuality and why he thinks he is the way he is. He recommended a book to me. I'm about halfway through, and so far, it's pretty interesting. I think it's worth reading.

The Book : Androphilia

The author's website

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Could Gays keep a secret? I know my wife can't

[edit on 23-3-2009 by smokehouseslim]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I think it is in one sense sad but true that all or at least most politicians in critical strategic positions in the government are in fact in some way corrupt, it is just my opinion of course and I don't have any damning evidence to put out there that isn't already out and making its way around.If you want in you got to play ball....however I seriously doubt the way they earn their way up is in any way gay acts or anything like that, I would think it would be in more damning ways such as taking bribes or doing political favors or selling out constituents for power or something like that...In such a way as to suggest that in order to get in with the corrupt you must prove you are willing to be corrupt by doing something corrupt for the corrupt....make sense?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ohh trust me this is exactly what I wanted out of this thread in the end, an actual constructive conversation on the topic without it turning into a witch hunt.

My experiment has worked. Thank you my fellow ATS members for proving the we can have a conversation about iffy subjects without turning it into a sparring match between members.

I guess a little humor is all that was required.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yeah this thread is almost as long as the original thread from which all this derived its steam, with much more participation and insight I think but then the original thread is a little of a touchy subject I think....(10 companies that hate gays)
And TTT just so you know, when I wrote the threads title I basically just c/p'd the original title from the site, I am still very new to posting threads so I didn't give it as much forethought as perhaps I should have, I certainly didn't intend to sensationalize it in any way. I just figured it is the name of the article so why not just stick with what the original article says *shruggs*

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have a couple more questions this morning. Back to earlier posts, when I asked what rights you have lost etc. I'm too tired to read back through the entire thread, but I think you said "lost jobs" etc. I was wondering how one loses a job due to being gay?

I can't remember the last time an employer asked me if I was gay or who I slept with last night. Do you think it's because gays take too much pride in divulging this information or flaunting it as a tool? Why is there a need to disclose a sexual preference? Do you think it's possible that gays use this as a tool, "look I'm gay" and if you say anything bad about me I'll scream discrimination? Could that scare off a potential employer?
Or what about a man dressed in drag that just looks like a freak, is it discrimination because you don't want to hire someone that scares off customers? It's the whole red flag thing, the gays make it too obvious and push it on us...

Again, not trying to pick a fight I enjoy being able to talk this out in a peaceful way

Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I seriously doubt it. Look at Prop. 8. It passed in probably the most liberal state in the Union.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by intrepid]

California is NOT liberal. It has areas that are liberal.

The majority of California is agricultural.

Major cities where there is more social diversity tend to be liberal in all areas of he globe.

California just gets more MSM publicity because of Hollywood.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I did read the thread.
I have a full range of opinion on all the subjects.
I am strait, from a strait family-adopted and raised presominately by bisexuals.
I do believe that there is not a conspiracy of 'government' as a whole creating a homosexual world paradise.

However, I do also believe that power, priveledge, and freedom to operate conceals. In this light I believe that an independant operator working in government or for a foriegn government here as a double agent, CIA/FBI for instance, could move along based upon self motives.

Due to the nature of the freedom to perform 'as needed', and, with the responsibility to 'get the job done' he or she may cause actions and instances that might leave the public wondering about a homosexual government conspiracy when he or she: happens to be homosexual or with homosexual preferences AND tailors their job performance to their own personal style; AND chooses for kill, coup, disinformation, or patsy, whom they see as less viable to live; be it for a preference for a gay world; a bisexual world; a pediphilic world-ect.

Tailoring their methods to either suit what they the independant operators would like to see and choosing for target they who will not conform; or worse those who have discovered this aspect of the said operators and seeing the illegality seeking to reveal it.

In a large scale operation needing large scale instances to maintain the effect, if a lot of 'strait' people in interesting positions are done away with-the after effect reveals clearly a disproportion of who is left on the scene.

If they happen to be homosexual-then, I can see where people might wonder about a government plot.

And order out of Washington? Eventually, if there are more homosexuals or enough homosexuals in places of power in certain agencies AND they are of the same mind set for change as the independant operators in the example above, then, I can see where people might wonder about a government plot.

Psycho paths come in all attributes.
Conversely the opposite could be said to be true. (for balance).

I myself while being for 'gay rights as human rights' (there is your million dollar phrase), find my strait world complicated enough and find the additional burden of everybody elses gay or group interchanging one to be bothersome: as at least on the West coast of america, these people have not shown in practice to respect my boundries or my 'strait rights as human rights'.

Which leans me to throwing the bird up to the whole situation of the gay plight. But I won't because I truly believe that marriage is between two individuals who choose to engage in such an entity; and following the theory of 'stay out of my bedroom and keep your mind off my pants," I have to wonder....

Why are so many people so sexually disfunct and perverse as to attempt to control what goes on in the pants and hearts of willing and intentioned grown individuals on this planet?

There. My contribution.
No-not a conspiracy of the government. Yes-a conspiracy of a handful of government workers.

They are representative of the people, no? Seems logical to follow that for what is seen in the public domain a representation of will also be in government.

I tend to believe more sex offenders, labelled as or yet to be, are not strait.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by ahnggk

Whats a real man?..as far as i know it comes down to genitalia..which gay men also have.Could you describe what a *real man* is and what a *fake man* is?

A real man is a man who goes hard.

Joe Jackson did a song about who the real men are.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Thats a rather unclear definition for "what a real man is"... Sounds pretty...kinky....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I wonder what would happen if the entire world governments were infiltrated with gays and lesbians?

I bet we would have less war and more understanding of the people's needs.

I am straight but I have many gay and lesbian friends. They are such a comfort to be around. They are what they are with no pretending to be anything false like many straight people.

I support individual rights.

If I were to hazard a guess as to what sexual type the PTB or the Illuminati would be my guess would be bisexual in the most irregular way. I would think they would have no concern how they got sexual gratification as long as it pleased them. Nothing would be off limits.

If the entire world were infiltrated by gays and lesbians, then children would be demonized or made to emulate adults at an early age, as they were in older cultures.

War is good.

I'm sure they are a comfort to you, being that they are your friends. That doesn't mean that all gay people are comforting. Surprising, many people actually do pretend to be gay, usually because they are pretentious or disgusting perverts

What's ironic, is that gay people don't support straight people's right to be straight

Nothing should be off limits, including little boys?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Wow,in my mind I just thought did he really just say that?? Whats wrong with you? Clearly your of the mindset that you can just stereotype everyone under the same banner and call it a day. Your comments are so prejudice and full of bigotry that its hard to see how you could have any way to defend such comments without furthering the level of insult your words seem to take on this topic....All I can really say is I am sorry you feel that way. Some of my favorite and most fun friends are gay and I love them because they are just so refreshing and different. You and the type that share your mentality are certainly the ones losing out and not the other way around.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join