It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Society Of Gays

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thank you for the informaiton. Now on that note. I am not gay, I am a mother with 5 children and I am very concerned with what is going on in our schools, and have a very big question, why is it going on?
So as far as it not bothering me because I am not gay "you are incorrect" If it was not being pushed on my life, it would not bother me.

Why do my children need to educated about gay sex? I'm pretty sure that that is a form of trying to gain control and not just looking for equal rights.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NATIVO

I can see your point, I am a father of 3, me and my husband have raised them to not see color or orientation but to see people and I also worry about the kind of things my children are taught in school.

I agree that these things should not be taught in school, it simply doesn't concern school kids. It should be something that should be talked about with parents, if the children involved are confused or think they may be homosexuals.

I certainly do not condone the teaching of gay anything in schools or any other public venue. But we should atleast teach them tolerance and dignity and to not crow at something simply because they do not understand or it is new to them,

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if the entire world governments were infiltrated with gays and lesbians?

I bet we would have less war and more understanding of the people's needs.

I am straight but I have many gay and lesbian friends. They are such a comfort to be around. They are what they are with no pretending to be anything false like many straight people.

I support individual rights.

If I were to hazard a guess as to what sexual type the PTB or the Illuminati would be my guess would be bisexual in the most irregular way. I would think they would have no concern how they got sexual gratification as long as it pleased them. Nothing would be off limits.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So are you saying that you beleive the gays are trying to gain control of the government? Because the meaning according to wiki of the Illuminati is an organization which acts as a shadowy power behind the throne, allegedly controlling world affairs. I don't think the Illuminati is very peaceful, they're just shadowy!

??

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NATIVO

No I think we are simply attempting to gain some ground within politics in order to have ourselves heard properly to the right people.

Simply following the correct channels is all.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

What makes me laugh is when Iran say's homosexuality is not the same in Iran as it is in the US (we condone it!) IT"S WRONG period!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone should have freedom, but that does not mean we should agree with it.

I don't think there is a [SNIP] yes I said it [SNIP] Gov't trying to infiltrate the USA.

For all those I have offended my brother died of AIDS he was a good friend of mine (but he was still wrong)

Glan.
Mod Edit: Removed derogatory word.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by glan

What gives you the right to say he's wrong, or that I am wrong? What makes you Sooooo sure that it's wrong?

You're religion? Or your personnal belief?

I am just curious, and I think you should respect your brother more my friend, and love him for who he was, not doing so would be a shame to his memory.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So exactly what ground are you trying to gain? What has ever been taken away from you, or what rights other than marriage in some states do you not have? I really need to have an understanding of these things if I am to ever see your side of the story.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NATIVO

No problem. Gay have been denied many rights over the years. The right to adopt, the loss of many jobs over employers who were acting upon prejudice.

The marriage is the big one really, and the hate speech. We simply want people to leave us alone, now I am not your typical gay, I don't go to rallies and don't participate in pride events because I feel that your sexuality is yours and yours alone.

It isn't something that should be in public view.

But allow me to explain, as I stated previously I have 3 children, I am man, married to another man and we wanted children, so we had to adopt, you would not believe the kind of discrimation we went through with social services and the adoption agency.

Surprise check ups at all hours of the day, crazy ammounts of paper work, we almost lost one because he was 8 and we let him go to the store by himself about a block up, and we don't live in a big city. They were actively watching our home for any sort of reason to yank my children away from me.

Now many years later my children are amazing intelligent, honor role students who have a very bright future. And none are gay if you were asking yourself the question.

It's simply a matter of principle, if you all can get married then what is the problem with us being married. Although I don't like the term married, I think marriage is for the church and they have the right to marry whoever they want and refuse to marry whoever they want, that is their choice.

However Civil Unions should be given to any couple regardless of how people might think it's "unatural" and wrong.

There are also the blatant bigotism and ignorant rhetoric we receive from all facets of society on a daily basis. It has gotten better in the past few decades I will say that, however it's still like we need to travel on the secret railroad.

If you really want to gain some perspective, you must have a gay friend or aquaintance you can speak to about this, most of us are very open at discussing the topic with people who are intelligent and won't resort to scripture as their argument.

You seem like such a person, you should give it a try.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There are gays everywhere in the world, not just in the U.S.. Gays in the U.S. have the most power though.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry to keep this going for so long but I must comment.

I appreciate your attitude! If more gay people had a similar approach I think it would go much further.
In my opinion much of the gay hate comes from the gay people being so open about the sex itself. The image you portray is that of a caring parent in a true relationship. Many gay people act like animals that want to sex up everyone. They flaunt everything. It’s too open and too pushy for many of us with prude minds and it paints a sick picture of out of control dangerous behaviors. Many of us only see the images of the ones with big mouths talking about how "no one can stop them" Non gays don't want to be bullied, just like the gays don't! A lower tone goes a lot further in my opinion.

Anyhow, I appreciate the information and I sincerely hope you understand my position as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Rocketgirl

No no my dear, I don't mean just getting into politics, I mean full blown out NWO type stuff.

Like puppet governments for the gay agenda.

I know it's very hillarious, but I am hoping somebody can come up with a good theory for this.

~Keeper

The ways that gays treat other subcultures can be downright hypocritical at times.

I think you mean that governments are looking to push the gay agenda. It's not government doing it, it is part of the plan to reprogram American culture, and ulitmately change the US government from the grassroots. Gays trying to change the government from the top down would have a really hard time, with all of their other past failures. Barack Obama himself is gay, though I'm not sure whether he's made any promises to the gay community. If you are looking for specifics, I can't be bothered to find them up right now.

Sweden is probably into the gay thing. Maybe India, Thailand and Shanghai as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You gave me a good laugh there.

I'm sure some have infiltrated government's all over the world. Without telling people they are of course.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Uhhh #1 The Bible we all have been "wrong" at one time or another I'm wrong daily. I'm not into religion, I'm a christian and I love/loved my brother, but what he did was WRONG. Everyone knows it they just wont accept it!

I respect my brother but not what he represented! If your Gay that's your choice, I do many things that are wrong in your eye's and in God's eye's, but that does not make them right no matter what ANYONE SAY'S.

I hope and pray for Me, and you God bless brother.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yep, there is secret society of Gay Banditos who are trying to undermine everything this society believes in

Lewis Black clearly speaks of it (WARNING: if words like poop offend you, do not play this video)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Be sure that old Lucy is hard at work as always, looking to pervert whatever he/she can.

It’s a natural.

But a secret society? Outside of Larry Craig and other R hypocrites, it seems to me that most came out of the closet long ago, and the door came flying off the hinges.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't think the vast majority of gays conspire or anything.

I don't actually have a problem with 'full blown' gays.

Just the fact that the media and entertainment keep ramming down real men's throats that doing things women do are okay. It's not.

That 'feminine men' gets the girls, the manly types become loners and losers.

It's the real men who resist. Real men have a hard time conforming, they are more difficult to control...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Do you think it's possible that gays have a "shadow" movement of select few that have infiltrated our governments in an attempt to make to force their lifestyles down our throats?

What say you ATS?

~Keeper

I think this person was just amusing you, was using excessive hyperbole, or is partially insane. Do I believe homosexual individuals are secretly infiltrating governments in stealth? Nope. I don't believe it any more than the idea that left-handed people are working secretly to force all right-handed people to change their dexterity

However, there are gay rights activists who try to influence their lifestyle choices on others, and this is what gives them a bad name. They use violence and intimidation to express their views and beliefs. Then when you don't agree and speak out against these influences (e.g. challenging those who want to equate same-sex marriage with marriage) you are labelled homophobic and a bible-wielding Christian. (I am neither for arguments sake).

The media also plays a part in this; it seems homosexuality is becoming more noteworthy and promoted more than heterosexuality. Also more time and effort these days are spent giving understanding and support to homosexual and bisexual individuals than heterosexual individuals.

[edit on 23/3/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Perhaps Proposition 8 was the GWO's equivalent to 9/11, a false flag operation which has been so "shocking" to the gay community precisely because it happened in California and has mobilised the GWO's militant wing - soon we shall hear one of their leaders proclaim "You're either against us or not."

The GWO has infiltrated the mass media in all arenas promoting their lifestyle as acceptable and demanding tolerance for the intolerable. Natural Law, reason and a sprinkling of religious revelation shows the gay lifestyle to be wrong and harmful to society and the development of humanity. Like all good conspiratorial organisations they don't seek political power by elected office but by creating a layer of suthority above our elected officials to force through their agenda. The legalisation of homosexual activity and donation of "rights" to their lifestyle would never have been democratically allowed without the machinations of these puppet masters.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
All the top leaders that are mostly men, are gay in some way, period.

People laugh abouyt the republicans and the gays in there party, but considering males are mostly the most powerful people in society, i think there are alot of homosexual males at the top in society.

So maybe you are right, that they may want to push an agenda, but persionally i cannot wait for a day when there will be only one gender, and we know that will be mostly male.

But its amazing in this day and age you cannot say you do not fancy females, and it makes some eoples lifes hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join