posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:57 PM
Originally posted by mepatriot
As for my theories on 9/11...did I ever say...HEY I'VE GOT ALL THE ANSWERS, YOU MUST BELIEVE ME OR YOU ARE STUPID?? I'm sorry if that's how I come
off, but it is/has not been my intention. My intention is to get some information to this board that people might not have thought seriously about
before. I'll let the interest in this thread be a piece of evidence that I may, perhaps, have accomplished that to a degree.
I do believe you did say you had all the answers! In fact, did you not say at the beginning of this here 17-page missive that you have all
of information that the plebes of ATS just have no idea about?
And I do believe you have insinuated more than once that the fine members and moderators who make ATS such a divine place are indeed stupid for not
believing what you say. Do you recall saying "checked off" to many? This certainly isn't a very polite thing to do.
It pains me to see someone bring all this hellfire & brimstone down on themselves when they obviously ain't got two licks of sense about things.
Let me help you with some of those research techniques there sweetheart, okay?
1) Generally, one doesn't want to try to link their Juno email inbox as a source of information. That's just in poor taste, as we obviously cannot
look at the information you are trying to impart!
2) NEVER wear white after Labor Day.
3) Have irrefutable proof at hand when trying to convince others of an unpopular and otherwise disproven opinion.
4) Ensure you have the proper tools at hand to prove your point with the evidence you have collected. Doing otherwise is, like many other things, in
5) Learn to use the research tools you have readily available to you. They're not difficult to figure out. Even a backwoods belle like myself can
You'll do fine, my dear meatpatriot. All you need to do is educate yourself before trying to educate everyone else.