It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracists Push Bilderberger Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Many years ago there was a man named Paul Revere. One dark lonely night, Paul caught wind of a conspiracy of british troops coming to invade the 13 colonies and teach those who rebelled against the queen a dire lesson! But a funny thing happened when those british troops arrived, and it was a bunch of american militiamen waiting on them in advance, and the rest is history! Now, what would have happened had Paul not made his infamous ride? Even back then, we had counter-spies working for the queen and never knew it until later. To understand this fact you'll have to read Ralph Ketchum's book:The Anti-Federalist Papers. Back then we didn't have near the conspiracies to deal with nor the ammount of people to be involved concerning overthrowing the global govt's. It's not just the american gov't that is getting tossed around, it's all govt's! At one time, the american people as a whole, had a spine, and then something happened! The people who wanted to control us all had a problem, they couldn't control the masses, and with the massive population explosion down the centuries, the matter got made worse. So they had to come up with a much bigger and more subtler plan, and then poof!!!!!, the golden lightbulb went off. Create a society that felt self-supportive, confident, productive, and most of all, FREE! How did they accomplish this feat? They set up different branches of order. They broke down the entire world into sectors. They pitted cultures against each other and helped them erradicate themselves in the name of power and freedom. The developed industrial nations and used their own resources to create wars as to develop new weaponry. They allowed countries to set up their own govt's so that they could keep their people at bay and still answer to the higher order who were the real controllers, but, the main players down through the centuries remained in total control, for they didn't care if somebody was playing bossman as long as that bossman always answered to them!
From nimrod to barack obama, wars have been fought, and leaders have changed, but the agenda remains the same, for the global vipers are indeed a patient bunch! The trouble now with battling the nwo is that there are more than 200 secret underground agencies to deal with. Heck, they don't even trust their own spies who work for them! This is why we are not as far along as they would like and good ole GW Bush got blessed out a few times for not getting the ball rolling any further than he did. There are so many secret societies that even the main controllers, The Rothschilds are afraid! It's like a bunch of mafia families wanting control and they'll knock the other family off to get it. Right now, the russians, chinese, the americans, the rothschilds, and the african mafia families are fighting amongst themselves! China has even gotten so bold, they told the rothschilds that they have over 10,000 operatives that even they don't know about that can kill anybody and they'll never know who done it. Actually, this is why we're seeing the big push right now globally for a one world currency, for the one who controls the money controls the while ball of wax, and the rothschilds are preparing to either compromise with the chinese, or call their bluff. Now, if they compromise, that'll show just exactly why russia, africa, japan, and even syria and lybia signed peace pacts with china a couple of years ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Wow! Good post...I'd like to hear more about some of what you said regarding

1. 200 secret underground agencies (who else are we talking about here?!)

2. China (so they have a network of secret assassin societies? What's going on there?).

I am so intrigued now as this post has evolved to include some cool stuff

[edit on 23-3-2009 by mkultraangel]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultraangel

Let's start with the chinese, okay? Read this article below by well reputed Henry Makow.

By Henry Makow Ph.D

June 29, 2007

A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian expat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

“The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man’s game,” Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford’s information and asked for advice. He provided them with a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

“I have promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith,” Fulford says.

Fulford is the former Asian Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine. He quit in disgust when Forbes refused to run a damaging story about one of its advertisers. Fulford has since written 15 books in Japanese. His most recent is a scathing dissection of the 9-11 Hoax.

Fulford says Japan has been controlled in secret by the Illuminati through the use of murder and bribery. Underground sources tell him the Americans have murdered over 200 Japanese politicians and influential citizens since the end of WW2.

Among the victims are former Prime Ministers Tanaka, Take#a, Ohira and Obuchi. They were all murdered using a special drug that induces strokes. The Illuminati have been warned that the Chinese secret society will not tolerate any more murders. It has also extended its protection to truth seekers in the West.

AN ANCIENT SOCIETY

The Chinese Secret Society is called the “The Green and the Red Societies,” Fulford says.

It “can be found in the history books. When the Manchus invaded China in 1644, the Ming army became an underground society aimed at overthrowing the Qing (Manchu) and restoring the Ming. They supported the Boxer Rebellion but were put down by imperialist powers. Later, with the help of overseas Chinese and the Japanese imperial family, the society managed to overthrow the last Emperor and install Sun Yat Sen in his place. They last appear in the history books as the Green Gang and the Red Gang that fiercely fought the Communists in Shanghai in the 1940’s. They were defeated by the Communists in 1949 and once again became an underground organization.”

“Since 1949 they have steadily increased their influence throughout China and the rest of the world. They have members at the very highest levels of the Chinese government but they are by nature anti-establishment, and are not an official Chinese government organization. ..

“The society has deep roots in Japan because of the link between Yakuza crime gangs and the Japanese imperial family. The Japanese imperial family are descended from 6th century Korean invaders. The original invaders had trouble putting down the native Jomon peoples so they brought over a tough, warlike minority people from the Asian mainland. These are the ancestors of the Yakuza. They have historically been used for secret work and for jobs like collecting taxes. When the Japanese decided to help overthrow the last Chinese dynasty, they used the Yakuza as a go-between with the Chinese secret society, many of whose members were gangsters. To this day many of the senior leaders of this group are actually Japanese, not Chinese.”

“It must be made very clear though that it is not a crime gang. Although many members are Triad and Yakuza members, over 2/3 thirds of the members are intellectuals such as university professors, researchers and government bureaucrats. Each member earns their own living and membership in the society is like belonging to an emergency fire brigade. Their book of rules reads like a book of ethics filled with instructions to do things like help the weak, fight injustice, help your comrades etc.”

“They approached me and asked if they could help after I made a speech in Tokyo describing the Bush regimes’ use of race-specific biological weapons. For me it was like a ghost from the history books appearing right in front of me. At first I thought of silly things like having them play 911 truth videos in Chinatowns around the world. However, then I remembered the scene from the movie Kill Bill where Uma Thurman snatches out her opponent’s eye. I soon realized these people could save the world by directly attacking the eye at the top of the pyramid on the one-dollar bill.”

“Think about it, the illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600-to-one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are.”

FULFORD ON THE ILLUMINATI

“Below is a brief a summary of the intelligence I have received from sources including: former Japanese Prime Ministers, senior Yakuza gangsters, senior Japanese Freemasons, Western intelligence agencies etc.

“First the illuminati are really inbred families of European and North American traditional aristocracy and banking families. They control the U.S., England, Europe (except for Scandinavian countries, Germany and Italy; Italy kicked them out in the 1970’s),Japan, Africa, Iran, Canada and Mexico. They do not control China, Russia (Putin kicked them out for the first time since 1917), India, South East Asia, South America, Cuba etc.

“Their goal is to create a world government. Until 2 years ago the plan was the New World Order. That was outlined pretty clearly in the Project for a New American Century. However, with the debacle in Iraq, the secret government of the West changed to a new plan that is a world government based on the EU. To do this they will sabotage the U.S. economy.

“However, there is a big schism in the secret government. Jay Rockefeller and Philip Rothschild support one faction, the Global Warming Faction. Opposing them is the War on Terrorism Faction supported by David Rockefeller and the JP Morgan descendents (Bush, Harriman, Walker etc.). The warming people want to sell 500 nuclear power plants to China and a similar amount to the rest of the world. The terrorism guys want to keep U.S. dominance by maintaining control over oil. Putin was a huge setback for them.

“They are also neo-Nazis who want to reduce the amount of colored people in the world by at least half through disease, starvation and war. The Chinese secret society got wind of this and is preparing to stop them.”

GERMANY AND SCANDINAVIA NOT ILLUMINATI?

I challenged Fulford on Germany, Italy, Scandinavia and possibly Russia not being controlled by the Illuminati. He replied that “the quality of my intelligence varies”:

“I can say with certainty that China, Russia and India are free. When Putin kicked out Nieslev and Bereshovsky and arrested Khordokovsky, he basically kicked the Rockefellers and Rothschilds out of Russia. I have good Russian sources and am confident Putin is a nationalist who is fighting the Illuminati with all his might. When ex-NSA chief Bobby Inman spoke at the Foreign Correspondent’s Club of Japan on June 26th he made it very clear he expected a protracted struggle with Russia.

“India kicked them out in Ghandi’s day and they have never been allowed back. Having liberated themselves after 300 years of Illuminati (East India Company) rule, they do not intend to let themselves fall under their control again.

“There have been many attempts by the Illuminati to infiltrate and dominate China. They financed Chairman Mao but he then kicked them out in the 1960’ s (that is why China and the USSR nearly went to war then). They are now trying to create a financial crisis in China that would open the way for them to infiltrate the Chinese financial system. They will not succeed. Italy basically purged itself during the big P2 Masonic lodge scandal back in the 80’s and re-infiltration has only been partly successful. Germany is part of the Nato alliance and is thus indirectly controlled. There is a powerful branch of the Rothschild family operating there.

“However, Germany does not appear on a top-secret Illuminati power flow chart I have obtained. As far as Iran is concerned, I know they financed Ayatollah Khomeini and Iran appears on the flow chart I have. My understanding is they want to provoke a conflict between Islam and the West so they can consolidate their control over the Muslim and Christian worlds before finishing world conquest by taking over China and India.”

CONCLUSION

Fulford says a meeting is being arranged with Russia’s Vladimir Putin to make sure the KGB also cooperates in this plan to snatch the eye out of the pyramid.

“So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls.”

“Since I am a peace-loving, laid-back Canadian suddenly put in a situation of great responsibility, I feel I must act as a servant of the weakest people and creatures on the planet. I have also been negotiating in secret with the Illuminati in the hopes of arranging for them to cede power without any bloodshed in exchange for a general amnesty.

“I do believe we now have a real chance to end the New World Order and start the New Age. The New Age would be one where war, poverty and environmental destruction would only be found in the history books.”

I applaud Benjamin Fulford’s courage, idealism and defiance. However, he is new to this subject and may have been mislead. “New Age” is Illuminati teminology. The Illuminati control the central banks of Russia, China, India and Venezuela. They control the EU. Germany may not appear on the Illuminati chart because it is at the top. Barak Obama is a Zionist stooge. The Illuminati Li Ka-Shing (and family) has had a major role in China. Heck, the Communists are Illuminati. I thought the Illuminati controlled organized crime. I can’t imagine a genuinely benevolent secret society. It would be encouraging if this were one.

It’s possible Fulford is sincere but is being used to confuse and/or create divisions. Possibly they want to ramp up domestic terrorism as an excuse for martial law. Now, Orientals as well as Muslims could be on the watch list. This secret society is challenging the traitorous Western Establishment. We’re talking about the State apparatus! So please take all this with a grain of salt. It may or may not be what he says. Time will tell.

In any case, it’s time we refused to bow down to tyranny and called a spade a spade.
Imagine, in Japan he writes the truth in the mainstream media! Maybe some day, we’ll do that in America. Benjamin Fulford is an inspiration and deserves our thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Now let's work on a few of the 200 other secret societies that are entangled within the illuminati. Not to be placed in any particular order, here's just a few of them: The illuminati, the royal order of jestors, the shriners, the freemasons, the brotherhood of the light, the wasps, daughters of the eastern star, skull&bones, the rosicrucians, the merovingians, the Ordo Templis Orientis, the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, the knights templar, the bilderbergs, the trilateral commission, the council on foreign relations, PNAC, the Priory of Sion, Opus Dei, and the united nations. This is what, about 20 already? And this is just the beginning of this wormhole! Combine these mentioned and add thinktanks like MIT, Carnagie Melon University, and the Brookings Institute and you have the foundation of one very wicked and surreal organization. Now ya gotta remember, the above also include the nwo agents for russia, china, south america, northern africa, and egypt. Ever notice how egypt and a few other arab nations always seem to stay outta the way of the falling crap from other nations' problems? I can go on for day on who's who and why, but I focus on who's at the head of it all (THe House of Rothschild), and keep my studies on mainly american nwo problems. But if you need any further direction, I am more than happy to help ya out.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks for all this information...I am fairly new to this site and this is my first post, so I really appreciate learning from others, such as yourself, who have obviously devoted alot of time and energy into researching these groups. Before I found this site, I thought "Bilderberg" was a blimp! Guess that would be the "Hindenberg" (sp?)

Where (besides this site) do you get all your information...I'd like to read more.

And again Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I get my information by listening to the alex jones radio broadcast on the internet. You can go to www.infowars.com and click on any kind of link you want to so you can listen to him. Also, his videos are really good too. Another avenue I use is (of course) the internet, but ya gotta be careful and not allow yourself to get sucked into any kind of disinfo. I have been doing this for over 20 years so don't get discouraged when you unintentionally get suckered. Also, one of the best references I obtain is books! Yes, there's lots of reading to be done, to include the bible. I know that might open up a wormhole for ya, especially if you don't believe in God or the bible, but it has everything from the new world order to space aliens (yes I know you might find that hard to believe), down to the coming global gov't! You might also want to get brushed up on theology. Plato, Socrates, and even Cesear! ya gotta have a background on how these people think and why they think the way they do. Then, get as many notes, memoirs, or other various teachings by global leaders past and present, to include our usa presidents and study all their doctrines. Another place for more knowledge is study all you can on and about ecclesiastical treaties, and then continue those studies within the catholic church! You'll be amazed at what you're gonna find there. Also, whatever you do, be sure to study anything you can find on the and about the jewish people and the 12 tribes of Israel. God said he is alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, and in the end of our era, all roads lead back to Israel. Some authors to begin with that I know are on the up and up are, Dr John Coleman, Eustaice Mullins, Henry Makow, Jim Tucker, Jim Marrs, David Icke, Larry Bates, Pastor Barry Smith, Dr Antony C Sutton, Alex Jones, Ralph Ketchum, Victor Ostrosvsky, Claire Hoyt, and Anthony J Hilder. Let me know if ya need or want anymore help, I'll be glad to do what I can to make your transition to this info as smooth as I can.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I appreciate all the great sources and information...WOW! Have you ever thought about writing a book yourself? It seems like you really have researched the NWO topic to the point of being considered an expert! Most of the research I have done involves mind control and other government cover-ups etc.... But the NWO thing is like the ultra cover-up, it seems like the best place to start really!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Thankyou for your kind accolades and words, and yes I have thought about writing a book and am in the process of putting a book on cd. But you brought up a good point on starting with mind cincerning where to begin researching the nwo. Here's a link to an article on an MK_ultra facility close to where I live, and I know this is for real because I have seen this facility with my own eyes. www.thetruthmovement.net...

Start with that and if ya would like some more info, just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help ya out. Also, if you would like a book on cd, let me know, for I am in the process of putting a book on cd. Putting it on a cd allows readers/listeners to take this with them and play it in their cars like a book on tape. Putting it on cd is cheaper than having it put into print and I can sell it at a more reasonable price. May I remind you though, my cd's are not professional, I make them on my computer, but the information is what's really important isn't it?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thank you for providing that link, I may have some questions when I get more in depth into it, as I got a little overwhelmed by all the maps. I have heard of Cathy O"Brien and have listened to her speak (on YouTube) I was surprised about all the things she had to say and I must say I am skeptical of her. I will do some more research, though and I find it interesting the mention of Virginia Tech, I have wondered about alot of these mass killing sprees, such as at VT and wondered if mind control has not somehow been involved.....

and YES I would be interested in a book on CD, I can listen to it and take notes! I think it's a great idea. Feel free to respond or U2U!

MK

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
people must understand the psychology behind allowing one's self to be open to believing in conspiracy's

by digging into the realm of corruption, collusion, deception and the like you wind up making a choice, stop digging and believe what ever it takes to be wisked back to your comfort zone...or keep digging and realize that from that point on any conversation you have about politics, finance, or any big industry policy will be at least open to examining possibilities that are outside of mainstream acceptance and that will probably leave your options for discussion to an internet board as opposed to friends and family and the MSM's desired perceptions.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I must say that I agree with your post...but everyone has to begin somewhere. That is why ATS is so great, it can serve as a "jumping off point" if you will to dive into the realm of conspiracy in general. Also, on these boards it is good "practice" to learn how to make a good argument for topics that are difficult to discuss in the general populace. I have read many posts that present things that I am skeptical about in such a manner that makes me want to learn more, my interest is peaked (which is the first step)...then again I have read other posts that I imagine make up the stuff of what is considered "disinfo" on this site, because what is said seems to hurt the topic more than help it. I am learning alot and will keep an open mind about what I can and the only things I cannot and will not keep an open mind about are the people who post with a closed mind and a bad attitude on any topic!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think it is the Logan Act... and well where is the enforcement. it appears they no longer work for us... maybe they are in the employ of the Federal Reserve Bank. power play - loan called - 550 billion in 2 hours... it stinks of Coup Da Ta... the FRB over threw us....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join