It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video - No real planes hit World Trade Center (Continuous Pieces)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok so now Loyd's wife, that was not there knows a plane did not hit.

Sorry not admissable, hearsay.

The interviewer is (as I have pointed out many many times) using suggestive recal and leading the witness,

Notice how Loyd does not agree.

We are also missing considerable portions of the interview we get Craig reinforcing what is being said by putting his opinions inbetween portions of the video.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achorwrath
Ok so now Loyd's wife, that was not there knows a plane did not hit.

Sorry not admissable, hearsay.

The interviewer is (as I have pointed out many many times) using suggestive recal and leading the witness,

Notice how Loyd does not agree.

We are also missing considerable portions of the interview we get Craig reinforcing what is being said by putting his opinions inbetween portions of the video.

You didn't notice the ride in the car when he thought the camera was off? What was that...Hearsay?

If you were involved in a cover up that you didn't want to be a part of in the first place knowing that the CIA could slit your throat in sleep that night do you think you'd be very forthcoming on camera?

You're the only one you need to convince of anything.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Then who placed the debris blocks away including landing gear and an engine? Macy Day parade elves? This entire argument is pathetic.

I saw a plane hit on TV. I saw planes in the videos that were released later. There are missing passengers...There are missing pilots....there were terrorists on board who killed people before slamming a missile of an airplane into it 3/4 of the way up. Where are they? (Please, do not link to prisonplanet or Rense...)

They came from opposite directions because they wanted them to
fall' into one another. That was the plan.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Then who placed the debris blocks away including landing gear and an engine? Macy Day parade elves? This entire argument is pathetic.

attempting to dismiss and ignore the evidence and facts or pretending evidence and facts supporting the opposite of what you THINK, is whats pathetic.

I saw a plane hit on TV. I saw planes in the videos that were released later.

no, you saw what the MSM and PERPS wanted you to see.

IRREFUTABLE evidence has already been proven beyond a doubt to exist that shows FAKERY and IMPOSSIBLE imagery of 175 hitting the towers.

you can ignore and deny that evidence, but it won't change that its there for anyone with real common sense to see plain as day.

There are missing passengers...There are missing pilots....there were terrorists on board who killed people before slamming a missile of an airplane into it 3/4 of the way up. Where are they? (Please, do not link to prisonplanet or Rense...)

No, you're blindly buying the LIE that was sold to you about missing passengers and pilots... about muslim terrorists with box-cutters... and about planes they made you believe were flight 175, 11, 93 and 77.

where are they? good question... but the burden of proof isn't up to us to prove there were planes... its the US governments responsibility. And they have yet to do so.

now since you and the perps have NO CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF LIVE FOOTAGE WITH REAL 767 BOEINGS aka 11, 175, 93 and 77, to assert there were, is just that, an assertion.

so blame their lack of evidence for such things as NPT being a logical alternative aside from the fact there's irrefutable facts and evidence to support it.

and yes, that was the perps plan all along which you and billions of others still asleep, have fallen for hook, line and sinker.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

I couldn't agree more to what you say here.

If they doubt the facts so much!! They could try newton's laws out for them self.

The wings and the tail would of broken of asap. Because of the G force on impact. And the thin tail rotor would of broken of and into peaces on impact. Because when it hits the wall its not going through the same hole as the rest of the body. The tail is placed higher then the body.

The only way that plain could go into the tower in one peace is if it was solid. But even that would be hard to accomplish.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I couldn't agree more to what you say here.

If they doubt the facts so much!! They could try newton's laws out for them self.

The wings and the tail would of broken of asap. Because of the G force on impact. And the thin tail rotor would of broken of and into peaces on impact. Because when it hits the wall its not going through the same hole as the rest of the body. The tail is placed higher then the body.

The only way that plain could go into the tower in one peace is if it was solid. But even that would be hard to accomplish.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

and why can no one offer any rational logical or reasonable explanation for the visual evidence like this

(THAT MY FRIEND, IS NOT A REAL PLANE. Nor is whats VISUALLY seen, possible within the PHYSICAL LAWS that GOVERN this Universe. Is it a cgi insert? whether it is or isn't, is not the important question. what important is that any honest logical and intelligent person would agree that photo cannot be a real photo of a real plane from a real live footage impacting a real wtc tower.)

or the evidence and facts presented in this:

video.google.com...

at 1:15:10 which shows a model/animation from the OCT how the TAIL is shown to TUCK itself under the GASH as if its got a mind of its own and the plane has moving body parts like a fish pulling its tail into a crevice. But of course you don't find anything wrong with that nor question such twisted evidence to fit the oct.

(on a side note that discussion with one of the structural engineers that contributed to the creation of the OCT animation starting @ 1:11:15 to 1:15:45 and specifically at 1:14:10 is just simply, well, amazing. This is yet another example amidst thousands, of the incompetence and insanity responsible for the contradictions, unanswered questions, inconsistencies, flaws, and problems they've created for themselves etc and the list goes on.)

[edit on 23-3-2009 by matrixNIN11]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by matrixNIN11]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I saw a plane hit on TV. I saw planes in the videos that were released later. There are missing passengers...There are missing pilots....there were terrorists on board who killed people before slamming a missile of an airplane into it 3/4 of the way up. Where are they? (Please, do not link to prisonplanet or Rense...)

They came from opposite directions because they wanted them to
fall' into one another. That was the plan.

It's always easy on the Tee Vee
Everything they tell me I believe
Why would they lie on the TEE VEE
Wouldn't lie to me on the T.V.
Got my changer right here, don't believe me?
You got that there 52 inch T.V.
You can watch HD movies free of VD on the TEE VEE
Found out about survivor on the TEE VEE
Simon Cowell humiliates me
rated my singing a big fat D
I stick to the TV
Gotta test pattern wanna see?
Hold on, I gotta pee...............................................

Back, what did i miss don't hold out on me
Did kelly get rick with the pregnancy?
I sure hope not rick has an STD
I can program my remote 123...SEE?
with my trusty fly swatter I call Lee
you come near me fly, God you'll see
Been watching TV, why am I no longer free?
Lock me up and throw away the Key?
Why I was just watching the TEEEEEEE VEEEEEEE?
Somebody help me, been jailed by the PD
for reasons unknown to me
certainly not for complacence
Don't take my freedom away from me
Don't worry about what you see
Remember Auschwitz 1943?
This land was made for you and me
Sure I'll take yours you got your TV
All the reality that you need.

God Speed....remember channel 53
Mork and Mindy

Now SHOOT YOUR FCUKing TV
Unplug your brain from that monstrosity
Making you dumber each minute with all certainty
And please, please, please friend
Don't believe anything you see on TV

It's Enter tainment....Go to Fox and read the disclaimer....PLEASE

Don't worry I did it for Thee?

Fox Media Network
Legal Disclaimer

This website has been prepared solely for the purpose or providing information about News Corporation and the services and products it offers. This website has been compiled in good faith by News Corporation. However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date. The reports filed by News Corporation with the Securities and Exchange Commission and listed on this website speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by News Corporation. The contents of those reports can become out-of-date. News Corporation makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of those reports. News Corporation reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website at any time. This publication and any references to products or services are provided 'as is' without any warranty or implied term of any kind.

Now CBS... Review what their truth means...

Materials contained in (or directly accessible from) this Site may contain information that is, or may be deemed to be, forward-looking statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts, but rather reflect CBS Corporation's current expectation concerning future results and events. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by the use of statements that include phrases such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "foresee," "likely," "will," or other similar words or phrases. Similarly, statements that describe our objectives, plans or goals are or may be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are difficult to predict and which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of CBS Corporation to be different from any future results, performance and achievements expressed or implied by these statements. The following important factors, among others, could affect future results, causing these results to differ materially from those expressed in our forward-looking statements: advertising market conditions generally; changes in the public acceptance of CBS Corporation's programming; changes in technology and its effect on competition in CBS Corporation's markets; changes in the Federal Communications laws and regulations; the impact of piracy on CBS Corporation's products; the impact of consolidation in the market for CBS Corporation's programming; other domestic and global economic, business, competitive and/or regulatory factors affecting CBS Corporation's businesses generally; and other factors described in CBS Corporation's previous news releases and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including but not limited to CBS Corporation's Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2004. The forward-looking statements included in this Site or in links from this Site are dated as of the date originally issued or indicated on the material and may no longer be accurate and, under section 27A of the Securities Act, as amended and section 21E of the Exchange Act, as amended, CBS Corporation does not have any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.

Get the point? Do you Believe?
You were suckered by the good ole TV?

When TV replaces your Humanity
You have no eyes left to see

Written by me

PEACE

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Answer the question - WHO planted the debris?

Second, please stop referring to google videos as proof and trying to insult my intelligence. You have no idea what I think about the planes. I feel that 93 was shot down and the WTC movement is disinfo to draw attention from 93. 3 people contained 93 along with the pilot, Cheney, Mineta and the guy who took the order.

Third, here is A day in the Life( of a Truther) by The Beatles.....

I saw a plane today Oh Boy
It hit a building and it caused a war
a group of people stood and stared
well i jsut had to laugh....
I saw the prisonplanet vid....
They said the government did the deed
it wasn't planes it was holograms
the crowd of people stood and said
you seem to throw away
The lives of the 3000 that we all know we lost that day....

I saw a vid today oh boy
it said BUsh & Co it got us in the war
A crowd of people said the same
did you happen to look
or did you read the book
I love to find the truth.....

Woke up
got out of bed
checked Rense not CNN
found my way outside and got a Starbucks
and looking up noticed that i was late
Logged on, not gonna fold
argue truth..I'm just another troll
found my way outside and had a smoke
Alex Jones he spoke and I want into a dream

Ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The problem is you think I believe in something but you don;t know what it is. All I asked is where the debris came from? I mean, if the CIA/Mossad team was smart enough to wire the towers with invisible explosives I guess they could plant ALL the evidence.

Also, as a side note, I know people who saw it hit the towers, the second hit, who were in Manhattan and across the river at the time. There were planes guys. People saw them as they traveled to the targets from uptown and when the South tower was hit.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

esdad71,

I know people who saw a bus hit the towers, the second hit, who were in Manhattan and across the river at the time. There were buses guys. People saw them as they traveled to the targets from uptown and when the South tower was hit.

D.Duck

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Um yeah....
I guess that giant engine on Murray St was fake too?

The no planers really freak me out, its why I had to back off of activisim.
They really tried to convince me that I saw a hologram, I mean the sound of the second plane reverberated off of buildings as it went overhead.

I cant understand them.

The financial aspects plus the people taken into custody that day is a lot more pertinent than supposed laser beams and DEW.

What I can understand is why the media would push the no planer theory to the mainstream public in order to make any 9/11 truthers look crazy.

Makes me wonder who is pulling the strings?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

It is thought that the no-planer disinfo cult was created to make the 9/11 truth movement look like nutty loons. But most or all of the 9/11 research organizations have publicly stated in one way or another that they do not support the no-planes disinfo and several have went as far as banning the discussion, all in an attempt to distance themselves from the disinfo.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck AND looks like a duck.......

Only ones I ever seen get violent too.
Always at the CD crowd too.

I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
First, our government was partially responsible for 9/11, and that was shown with the 9/11 commission report. This is why DHS was created. This allows for less information to seep through the cracks of intel failures.

However, what we are dealing with is trying to convince me, someone who does not believe the official story but feels, based on evidence and research, that terrorists were trained and carried out 9/11, that there were no planes.

For this to be true, it would nean that every eyewitness who saw or heard those planes is a liar. Everyone. Firefigthers, police, Port Authority, copter pilots, employees of WTC 1 and 2. If they did not see a plane, what was it?

1. A hologram - I am sure the technology is there to project but for defense not offense. Check DARPA and Lockheed Martin.

2. MIssles/Scramjets/any other craft - There is no need. If you can remotely piot a commercial airliner...why not? Maybe there were spec ops across town laser targeting....

3. No Planes - OK, this is ridiculous. Bordering on comical. I don't care if you think TVis the devil, there are PLENTY of videos that show PLANES hitting the towers.

No. none of those things. On September 11th, 2001, like it or not, our country was attacked. Over 3000 innocent people died not because of US politics bbut for hate. Hate of a country that they are jealous of for we are free and they will never be. It is simple.

I mean, folks, what did the Bush administration gain from 9/11? Unemployment...stock dives....a global war? There were no tanks in the streets, martial law, SS troops kicking in your door....nothing. There is no basis for it.

Now, if there is no motive and no gain why post the risk to yourself? Simple logic folks. Truth movement is to cover Flight 93 and Flight 587.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
the more and more i read the replies on this topic the more and more i am frusterated at the common sense in human beings.
the videos released definately do not show planes hitting steel / concrete. perhaps every single video has been doctored, perhaps only some... maybe they did use holograms or some sort of highly advanced technology to trick everyone there.
know this; whatever technology you THINK they have or use, however advanced you think we are... WE are not... WE are slaves, slaves that use the same 100 year old dog # gas powered engines. WE dont even get clean water. they may have technologies that we couldnt even fathom or comprehend if it was staring us in the face. whats shown in the videos are PHYSICALLY PHUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. if you are going to pull off the biggest false flag to date would you honestly leave it up to chance and physics? the possibility that maybe the plane wouldnt be fast enough, and would probably just crash into the building and sprinkle NYC with debris.
you are completely missing the main focus of this topic... and that is that the OFFICIAL videos are bullsh!t. we all know the official story is bullsh!t, what makes the "amateur video" any more realistic? the ego of the human being holds us back from accepting new or groundbreaking knowledge, because it destroys our foundation, our belief. we could never admit we were actually wrong about something.
the fact that you people are denying basic physics for a video with little validity, other than the fact that CNN said it was real, is absolutely absurd. however, what the f*ck does it really matter? they did it. and 8 years later we still argue about it... nothing has been done, nothing has changed, and nothing is helping the prevention of the next attack.

those of you who believe the world is black and white will never accept a grey area of possibility, of something being unexplainable, of something happening that baffles us to the point where we compensate with illogical puzzle pieces just so the puzzle makes sense to us. anything for comfort.
garaunteed not one of us knows exactly what happened on 9/11. we may know a lot, may know just a little... but realize this..this info is being spread, and not only is it spreading like a virus... the powers that be are LETTING it spread. ever question why?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Duck

I know people who saw a bus hit the towers, the second hit, who were in Manhattan and across the river at the time. There were buses guys. People saw them as they traveled to the targets from uptown and when the South tower was hit.

Almost everyone on the upper floors of my building in New Jeersey saw
a plane hit the South Tower! Thats 50 people in my building and
and another 100 or so in the complex across the road.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I give you a point for creativity, but not originality, but I that is canceled out because you used a Beatles song and anyone who loves the Beatles is alright in my book even if they believe anything on the TEEVEE.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, Ladies and Gentleman, please join me and give a warm round of applause FOR

President George W. Bush
with Special Guest
Prime Minister Tony Blair

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by D.Duck

whatever DID happen only few know, but there is definately something severely wrong with the videos released.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosey

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by D.Duck

whatever DID happen only few know, but there is definately something severely wrong with the videos released.

Something that has to be considered and even witnessed in the videos that day. I will find another one that I saw with my own eyes. First, there are planes seen in a few of the broadcast making steep climbs behind the towers. The clip I will find is of the long broad clip of the second plane. You see the plane come in and they pan wide and right before the clip ends you see another plane right behind it.

I would rule that planes did fly over the city in syncro with the fake planes and that the decoy planes bank out of the crash angle before impact leaving the television planes for the effect then blowing the floors with explosive. This has been done in hollywood for years and is not impossible to do. When you own in concert all of the interested parties "bringing you the news" this is completely viable. They even tell you what they do...Listen...Shock and Awe...It's there Job and they get paid very well for it.

haha....The Duke Boys riden of in the General Lee
"Now that looks there like the south rose again...."Merel haggard voice
Why do you think the rebel flag looks like the flag of England?

The South and England Love to own slaves plus they are the ones with grudges against succeeders from the Queen. And as we all know, England is owned by the Vatican.

I mean no disrespect to the common people of these places, rather the leadership.

Peace

[edit on 24-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mosey

The physics of the attack has been hashed and rehashed over and over, the steel was not cut, the bolts connecting the spandrels sheared as did the welds for the outer columns.

Take a look at the picutres and you will see that.

The outer colmns had an aluminum coating with an insulation material inside.

No concrete except the 4" slab of the floor.

The inner columns suffered the same damage type shear and facture not cutting (thanks Bonez for pointing this out).

the planes when they hit had energy equivalent to 2-4 MegaJoules of energy. more than enough to shear the bolts.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

I saw a plane hit on TV. I saw planes in the videos that were released later.

no, you saw what the MSM and PERPS wanted you to see.

IRREFUTABLE evidence has already been proven beyond a doubt to exist that shows FAKERY and IMPOSSIBLE imagery of 175 hitting the towers.

you can ignore and deny that evidence, but it won't change that its there for anyone with real common sense to see plain as day.

What are you talking out of?

Some of us saw it live and in person plain as day

My wife and I drove up to Jersey early that morning from Maryland and right as we were arriving we heard about the first plane hitting the tower on the radio so we drove down to watch the fire from the Jersey side, We with about maybe 50 other people were all jammed against the steel railing near a bench and we saw the second one come right in and slam into to the other tower so please get some real facts!

Stop reading garbage on the web and youtube. This only makes you look foolish to those who were actually there that day.

It's sad really we have people die and some yahoo online denies it ever happened. Well I have always avoided these threads because I know what I saw I cant speak for what happened in DC or what slammed into the field but I know what I saw that morning from Jersey.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join