It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning, BUY NOW..Hurry, forget 2012???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There's been alot said about the Mayan Calendar, Scientists findings, prophecy, etc........BUT, if Dec. 21, 2012 is the date, it's an apex date , not the begining or end. Between now and then, we have world financial collapse, rape of the American Constitution/imposter president, NWO/illuminati, etc. and earth changes(for whatever reason) BOTTOM LINE, RUPrepared, do you have a years supply of whatever you might need to survive DOW/world financial collapse, no planting season, atomic attack by.........., invasion of America by Russians and Chineese(not to mention Mexico). (3-18-08)After the TRILLION $$ infusion of FRNs (not money), inflation/deflation is going to make FOOD expensive soon...BUY NOW, AND Plant a Garden NOW!!!!!!!!(like growing gold?) What do you think?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I already did all that.

I think the economy is far more important to watch then 2012 is.
IF a big IF anything happens then I have my insurance.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am of the mindset that the worst will be during 2011 through 2012.

I believe that 2013 will be a year of rebuilding.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Codex Alimentarius doesn't kick in until 1/1/10.

You got about 9 months to get ready.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What about renewed faith in our ability to come together and tolerate our differences, as long as we ensure the freedom of all individuals? I let the save-my-own-selfish-rear bus go past me. We are in this together, and we need to pull together as a civilization of people, more than we need to think about our own personal safety.

This is one of those times, when we rise together to meet a challenge. We're not at disagreement with the servicemen, we disagree with their leadership. If that's the case, then we choose new leaders (hopefully more libertarian). If we allow ourselves to fragment, then we have already lost, as fear is what we must fear most. It's time to suck it up and remember that this is the land of the free and home of the BRAVE.

It's time for the responsible people to stop taking care of the irresponsible people, and just care for the sick and elderly. We have to focus our collective energy into a focused ideology, with Liberty at it's center.

If we are invaded or war breaks out on U.S. soil, the forces that believe in this republic will summarily arrest or kill anyone opposing our freedom, capitalist free market, or morality (tolerance, hard-work, generosity, and invention). The U.S. will only go into the night, if we invite it in.

We are strong, dedicated, and visionary people with a knack for standing up for what is right. We will not lose any battle over these principles, as it is the foundation of our way of life. Fear not. Prepare for a purposeful union with your neighbors in your neighborhoods, as this is our best defense. Trust that our Armed Services will do the right thing, no matter who is the CEO. The ability of our Generals and commanders to think critically about a situation and lawfully consider orders from above make this country the most dynamic and trustworthy form of service. You must understand that these men and women love you, our freedom, and this nation. And, in any situation, they are our most treasured security.

If you must prepare, prepare. But, you will have little chance in any War. Your best bet is to act by speaking to your representatives and voting your conscience. If you can manage that, while living a purpose-driven life, built on ethics, while considering the needs and trials of our fellow man, then you may just have what it REALLY takes to survive these new challenges.

Let your great strides fall upon the great road that has risen to meet them.

Rise, stand, and face your American destiny!

in Liberty,
O-315

[edited for grammar and spelling]

[edit on 20-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OK IF 2012 IS THE DATE DOES THIS MEAN I AM THE TRUE NEON GOD????

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Remember IIWW?

How many Bomb Shelters were constructed on private property?

I think the best thing to do is go about your normal life, spend, consume, don't hoard or stock anything, and if it does come to pass, make due with what nature provides.

Oh and at least have some gas masks, water purification tablets, firearms, BOB, a few locations with preserved, canned and grains, other misc. goods, knives, spark and fire starting materials, pat, pans, tin can, and a good fresnel lense.
Amoungst other things you may want to pack.

I guess this contradicts my forst statment. kind of like a Gov't thing..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Sorry for the lack of knowledge, but what is ' Codex Alimentarius "?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
[
i]reply to post by Electricgypsy

LOL....could be.........are we not all "neo's"?.......hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Codex Alimentarius is a global madate of regulated food that allows toxins that were made illegal in hundreds of countries back in our food supply. It also regulates the agricultural market and does not allow for private interests to grow their own food, that means you.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Agreed, EVEN IF 2012 is an occurrance as some think the "scientist" say might happen, we have to get there first, and the world Economy's are first, but, we need to use the "warning signs" of the Apocrapha just in-case, or, surviving 2012 is not an option..."Insurance" BUY some NOW..(or more) excellent investment. Did you/are you planting a garden, do it NOW

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sbsion

I hit a seed convention 2 weeks ago and am just waiting for the spring to get it going.
Self-reliance is the key.Quit relying on something that is crashing because you will crash with it.
Start now and you will sleep better knowing you don't need to rely on the system should it go boom.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
at this point, we should buy all non-hybrid just in case.....get a two years supply as well, keep them cool, and best, soaked a day before planting, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Codex Alimentarius is a global madate of regulated food that allows toxins that were made illegal in hundreds of countries back in our food supply. It also regulates the agricultural market and does not allow for private interests to grow their own food, that means you.

Sooo, if that doesn't kick in until fall this year, we should plant one hell of a garden now, especially legumes for winter storage, so we can have fresh food withou taking the "mark"? PLANT now, eat well, get healthy before "they" take over with or without 2012?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yes, best thing to have is a good gardening supply seeds, lighting, power etc.
You can always make yourself a stockpile of canned goods and water somewhere for when the SHTF. Start now, you still have time.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Buy some Buy some Buy some!
For the end is nigh!
Dang throughout history these words have been screamed so many times.
With nothing to show but dismal disappointment and weary sorrow

I am starting to think, people who start threads like this, are obviously selling stuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sbsion

We bought organic heirloom seeds...as for starting them and growing them,I don't really have much clue as I am not the gardener of the group.
As far as storing them and keeping them is concerned you can learn about that here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

I usually like reading your posts but this one is off the mark a little bit.
Nobody here is selling anything.Some of us worry about the future a little bit in these strange times.
I see it this way......Its better to have a smoke detector then it is to not have one and fall asleep after taking ten valium.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by sbsion

We bought organic heirloom seeds...as for starting them and growing them,I don't really have much clue as I am not the gardener of the group.
As far as storing them and keeping them is concerned you can learn about that here www.abovetopsecret.com...

If nothing else, along the south side of your home, next to the house, hoe a 6-12 inch area a;pmg the length and plant a few carrots, onions, beets, etc., so that you can get a feel of your own power to grow. The warmth of the house, keeps the ground warmer longer, and extends the growing season a month where you have winter snows. BUY some extra seeds and keep them until next year to see if your seed with sprout in case we have no stores next year..he he

[edit on 21-3-2009 by sbsion]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by organism315

"I let the save-my-own-selfish-rear bus go past me. We are in this together, and we need to pull together as a civilization of people"

Will you still feel the same way when your neighbor puts his AK to the back of your head and blows your brains away so that he can steal your last 4 potatoes? I think you underestimate the innate cruelty that a chaotic situation brings about in people. What a person is willing to do to ensure their own survival.

To bring my point to conclusion, I meet a man once who told me a very disturbing story. He volunteered for a Human Aid Effort in the less well know country of Mali. There in a small almost tribal gathering in the region of Kidal There the inhabitants where having a trial of sorts of a young boy no more that 12 years old. The reason for the trial was unclear to my friend at first, but was explained to him by one of the missions translators. The boy had strangled his 9 year old brother for a can of soda he had stolen from the medical unit of the mission. Sure it might have been an accident while they were fighting over the soda but that is not the point. The point is the boy had no remorse. He wasn't even sad. It was all but a fact to him. So dire is his living condition that it almost seemed like he reverted to a more primal state. If a boy could kill his own brother for a can of soda, what would a well armed man do to feed his family?

Think about that before you drink the cool-aid and jump on the goodness of humanity train. As far as 2012 goes, yeah sure it could happen or it might not. But remember Rome had running water, and after it fell it would be almost a thousand years before anyone else would again. As far as comparisons go, the Western World would be a valid comparison to Rome. And I'm sure if you could go back to 475 A.D. and tell a roman that all he sees before him would be gone in a year, he would laugh and call you crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join