It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this is a very minority opinion around here but...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

One more thought, the world is already under the control of a central power. The World Bank owns almost every developing country, and it does own every developed country, including the US, in the world. Since money is what makes the world go round, and people would rather have money than be free, the World Bank has the power to call the shots, whether we want to admit it or not.

Why do we not have a single currency then? I think if we had one it would have been the dollar but I feel like the Euro is phasing the dollar out. I don't believe in the NWO but I believe there are organizations trying to exert centralist control over things.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
Originally posted by Facefirst
David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922

Title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger, in Time magazine (March 1994)

This is just a sampling of the huge number of quotes by respected individuals in the last 100 years. They can't all be wrong or liars.

Well to start with this large gathering of "Quotes" notice that the latest one was taken in 1994. Where are all of the new NWO quotes my friend? Have all of these poor secret keeping SUPER SECRET organizations all of a sudden decided to clam up?

Now the question that I feel begs itself to be asked of all of you who believe in this tripe about an organized New World Order planning global subversion. Don't you feel a bit like Joe McCarthy? You accuse people up and down the globe of being criminal master minds behind an enormous plot of mass secrecy, with no real hard evidence. Similar to the communist witch hunts, and similar to the constant barrage of hate propaganda against free masonry. IF there was a new world order planning global domination do you honestly think that these people would leak the information? You can not believe that the most powerful people in the world would let their most valuable information leak out to some conspiracy junky internet heads do you?

To sum up what im trying to say here... if you believe in an uber secret plan of subversion, how is it that you would come by this knowledge? Unless 1. you are simply full of S--T and have nothing better to do. But 2. They cant keep a secret let alone dominate a world... and are no threat.

I dont know seems like any decent New World Order would be good enough to keep their mouths shut.

Vir Fidelis

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Aero]
edit on 2010/10/17 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thats right they just decided to clam up there is no uber secret plan its just a bunch of nice guys who are pulling our legs with in your face plans of eugenics ,destruction of third world economies with debts that cant be payed back so they can lay claim to the natural resources there plans to plant a microchip by destroying world economies is just some paranoid hypocritical christian who thinks it has something to do with the number of the beast....im gonna tell you what kissinger .....
the rothchilds...the rockefellers ...they are just a bunch of nice rich guys who get bored once in awhile and want to make people think theyve got more power than they really do...thats why they have there little bildeberg meetings in total privacy with armed guards everywhere and you cant even get within a kilometer of the site of the meeting unless your on there exclusive guest list.....there not pulling strings ...this is just a little game they play and then when its over they get on ATS or any number of other wacky conspiracy forums and they sit back and laugh there arses off....i can hear kissinger now in his gruff kooky accent "look at theese fools on ATS ...dey actually believe were up to something ...i cant wait till next years meeting.....oh Baron Rothchild could you pass me the caviar and cigar.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I agree, NWO is a load of BS. Sheesh, then what about back before WW2? You guys would be saying the same damn thing if ATS existed then.

I seriously think some of you and I'm not pointing people out, are wacked up.

FINAL LINE: NWO DOES NOT EXIST.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is a good thread.
Let's not make it not-so-good with a bunch of bickering, okay?

-B.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
This is a good thread.
Let's not make it not-so-good with a bunch of bickering, okay?

-B.

Sorry. I have finals next week, I'm a bit tense.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nope. Having read the entire thread, I have nothing to offer Marlboro, not to sway your opinion one way or the other.

You have to read more than just the tidbits of illumination so willing put before you. There is another thread on ATS today...regarding a disk left inside all the cars in the parking lot. Why don't you branch out and explore some other topics of discussion. This debate isn't.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by radstar]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
That has been a stated goal of many of the top most influential people in the world.

It has?

But beside the point, any of the beliefs that the NWO entails (lowered population, living in harmony, one-world government, military dictatorship, rule by the intelligensia) are not unique to the NWO. They have existed since the Greeks. None of these 'plans' or 'goals' or distinctly NWO. Just because someone thinks we need to drastically reduce the world's population doesn't mean he is a part of a grand conspiracy.

Take Plato's Allegory of the Cave. You could read it, and see that he knew about the grand NWO conspiracy in ancient times. Or you could see it as a philosophical point, that many men have come up with.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe it is more painlessly referred to as the Global Governance,or the Charter for Global Democracy.

I believe that changes have and always will take place,what I don't believe is the assumption that we are going to be opressed by these changes,we as a nation have always stood strong on our freedom issues and I wouldn't think that it can be easily torn down.But I guess if it is forced upon us we have no choice.Time will tell though.From what I have read about the charter is that the UN is not the ones that will be in control of the Global Governance,it will be the conglomerates of the world.I'm supposing the ones that control the UN.Correct me if I am wrong.

The one thing that I cannot wrap my mind around is if they are going to bring all these countries together under one "Government",for the good of the people,so they say,what in the heck are they gonna call this country that we call the United States of America????The United States of the World? Will we cease to exist as an independant sovereign nation?It is kinda hard to fathom but it is not so unrealistic as to believe that it wont happen.Lots of questions to be answered,why don't we hear more about this,what exactly happened at the Millenium Assembly that we don't know about?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I do believe that there is an underlying conspiracy to unite one government becasue it has become blatantly evident through the actions that Bush has taken through his term in office.

The illuminati is slowly but surley taking over and it is funny because they are doing this all in front of our eyes but we as a people refuse to belive and will continue to do so until it is too late.

This society has conditioned us to believe in the materialistic world so that we will not search for the truth. Well I am one person that will be fooled no longer.

To me, it is too clear that there is an NWO and/or Illuminati, and they have been established for a long time becasue it is their belief and goal to take over the world, and it will continue to be until such a goal has been reached. (Manifest Destiny)

That is just my opinion on the matter.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by reborn_mind

To me, it is too clear that there is an NWO and/or Illuminati, and they have been established for a long time becasue it is their belief and goal to take over the world, and it will continue to be until such a goal has been reached. (Manifest Destiny)

That is just my opinion on the matter.

Fortunately, you'r opinion is incorrect

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
I don't believe in the NWO.

This was a brilliant post. Sorry if I'm a bit late, but I agree with everything you said. Although I am not too keen on the whole New World Order conspiracy thing, I do agree with your statement. Kudos to you, Esoterica.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
I don't believe in the NWO.

Hehe, I haven't made up my mind on this matter yet, as I am still trying to find evidence to evaluate. But yes, one does wonder how some particularly incompetent member of the alleged NWO couldn't screw things up for everyone. Like George Dubbuya Bush. He's probably secretly a genius with a talent for acting stupid.

More generally - I can entertain the idea of conspiracies - covert collusion between powerful individuals with mutual interests. We see this all the time between the US government and corporations - except it's usually not covert. I have seen some video interviews with Chip Tatum that sound convincing - he seems to know exactly what he is talking about with respect to US covert operations and other unsavory things.

I might even give some very slight credence to the allegations of satanic cults and mind control victims. But things are 100% alarm-sounding bullturd when there is any mention of extraterrestrial or Reptilian involvement - comeon folks, I wasn't born yesterday.

My default position is one of nonbelief. One does not believe in the existence of the NWO or whatever other extraordinary claims without extraordinary evidence. I have seen some very small evidence - but not nearly enough yet to make me think I've woken from the Matrix. Unfortunately a lot of sites with "evidence" are also contaminated with paranormal crap.
edit on 17-10-2010 by imnotbncre8ive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
some ones testimony that something happened is as good as anyone on here saying they were abducted by little green men and anal probed....sorry to hurt your feelings...whether its a hundred thousand or one...
i believe the holocaust happened ...im just making a comparison.....thousands and thousand of people have said they were abducted but do you believe them ??

lol

thousands and thousands of people believe that Elvis Presley is still alive but do you believe them ?? millions and millions of people believe a snake talked to Eve in the garden of eden and jesus rose from the dead but do you believe them ??

ahh crap

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join