It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this is a very minority opinion around here but...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
in reply to the op for evidence there has been some good evidence presented that the illuminati/satanic conspiracy does indeed exist.

check out
this

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

I suspect the OP no longer frequents these forums, much less this thread.

As a personal opinion, I do not believe this video of Ted Gunderson would be especially convincing to someone who has no familiarity with any conspiracy "stuff". Perhaps I am biased because prior to reading around, I didn't even know the MacDonald case existed. I feel that Chip Tatum's interviews are a better introduction to someone who comes from a position of open-minded skepticism: Tatum discusses well-known events like the Vietnam War and CIA drug trafficking from south america before transitioning into black ops and a little bit about the New World Order stuff. The detail in Tatum's interviews is what I find so convincing. I am primarily convinced of Gunderon's authenticity because of Tatum's brief collaboration with him. Had I seen only Ted Gunderson's videos, I would have remained unconvinced by any allegation of a New World Order or the peripheral stuff related to it (the allegations of satanic cults, CIA child kidnapping rings, and mind control sounded too fantastic without the tacit agreement of Tatum).

Not trying to knock your post, 'thedeadlyrhythm'. Just giving my two cents. That's the position I come from.
edit on 19-10-2010 by imnotbncre8ive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Flinx

I am with you guys. I joined ATS for some of the more compelling information presented here. Reading some of these NWO, Reptillians, alien moon bases, 911 at-al has me thinking that we have some teenagers here with over active imaginations. I usually skip them. As far as UFO's who really knows. I have never seen one but some artifacts do imply a visit from out there. Again who knows. I really get gassed up with post's who do a ton of research to back up their claim. I am uncertain about 911. I just don't know how the supposed insiders could keep something this huge a secret for this long. Washington is top heavy with jack legs to not let something slip. Time will tell I suppose. Back on topic count me as number 4

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join