It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Biological Entity{EBE}A.K."AQ-J-Rod"{JR}

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Read David Jacob's book, "The Threat".

Not the Government, but ?

It's, I believe a possibity of a covert invasion vs a overt invasion.

Assimilate vs destroy.

Warfare of the future isn't going to be in your face it's going to be subversive, quiet and by the time you realize you're a conquered species, it's too late.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Bumping this thread up cause I want some more info from some more qualified people as to its validity.

To answer a question two posts before this one, I am not sure. The timelines fit right, and if this is one of those documents you speak of,
Im sure someone has to know something about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i dont know if it was brought up, Ive read the document several years ago, but while re-reading it, I noticed that the spacing of paragraphs, and title headings are not spaced evenly. A true document from NWO or whatever, would be precise, and not filled with such errors. Can only mean that it is early copy, or someones fantasy.

Im playing devils advocate here, I believe in aliens and such (another topic all together) but I find this document fishy now

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I love how he gets his girlfriend and ex-wife to read his top secret orders from MJ-12 to him in the morning while he sips his coffee.

There's something really creepy about this video. Maybe it's the socks and short shorts. Maybe it's that he's not alone in his delusions and has enablers helping him. I don't know but the Dan Burisch stuff really turns my stomach.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist
I love how he gets his girlfriend and ex-wife to read his top secret orders from MJ-12 to him in the morning while he sips his coffee.

There's something really creepy about this video. Maybe it's the socks and short shorts. Maybe it's that he's not alone in his delusions and has enablers helping him. I don't know but the Dan Burisch stuff really turns my stomach.

The way she says "October 12th, 2005 AD" and then later, "Thank you Dr. Burisch" all seems a bit hokey considering they were already a couple.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

AQ-J-Rod

With that name that alien should've become a DJ...

The rumors about EBEs circulate around this community at least since 80s. All of them are basically unfounded.

I theorize (as do other researchers) that there *might* be a possibility of some country's military getting hold of an alien being at one point in time. We're still waiting for decisive answer on this, though...alien autopsies, Victor's video, camelot storytelling, Branton's compilations, Schneider, Lear, Icke, you name it. All talk, no substance.

I think there's a grain of truth buried there somewhere, but most of this is total and utter BS.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join