It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Biological Entity{EBE}A.K."AQ-J-Rod"{JR}

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This is a document I found on the internet while researching. When I found it, it had a cosmic classification on it. If this really is indeed real, they didnt do such a great job of keeping it off the internet.
There are also many parts of this document that I do not understand.
I want to get someone who knows about biology to give a good swing at this and give me and other posters some insight on it.
Thanks People,Hope you enjoy this document if anything.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Edit to Note: Read the very last paragraph. =)

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah, it's interesting... I hope the aliens read this before they started that darn hybrid breeding program! Dan's story is so fascinating.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
WOW i hope that document is fake.

if its not then it sounds like the government has taken a DNA sample from J-rod and combined it with Human DNA and made a hybrid species and it survived

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I know!!! This is creepy just to read. Like I said, I just stumbled uponit on the internet ,and when i read it I thought the Alien folk here on ATS would love it. The document itself seems very professionally conducted, and whoever wrote it wasnt some punk. Something fishy me thinks. I hope Idont get in trouble for finding this. haha.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Nice thread! I haven't seen this one yet. I would love to see a picture of the subject, the ET, and the product of the experiment. I wonder what it looked like, if it had any super powers. I bet it looked like Steve Buscemi

P.S. who is the picture in your avatar?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

hopefully someone that has a better background in biology chimes in and proves me wrong.

But it does make you wonder if its real and they did combine the 2 DNA strands wonder why they needed human bone marrow after wards for it.

Or if they didn't combine J-Rods DNA with human DNA what did they combine it with and why would they need Human bone marrow?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
How hard would it be to discover if Dr/Captain Crain exists?

If he (and his rank / doctorate) can be verified, it would help to ascertain the reliability of the documents.

I've got no idea how to research US military personnel. Hopefully someone has.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
1994 was the year they did this, if true. Navy space command? Geez, are we out flying around in space with the navy?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thanks! And It is Christopher Walken! =)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
How hard would it be to discover if Dr/Captain Crain exists?

If he (and his rank / doctorate) can be verified, it would help to ascertain the reliability of the documents.

I've got no idea how to research US military personnel. Hopefully someone has.

Dr Dan Benjamin Crain is Dan Burisch, not sure if that was obvious or not.

A related article:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

All good questions. Yea, we need someone with some biology backround in here to take a look at it. Bone Meril...hmm..maybe it got cancer?

We need help with this one. Too many big words for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

ah, that's what I thought, couldn't think of his name, what was the movie where he played I think it was an arch angel. Great Actor, nice line from Joe Dirt!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wow very interesting!!!!
IF this document is real, that is some straight up scary ish!!!
Obviously it wouldn't be hard to fabricate a document, but the language involved is WAY over my head and if it's a fake than i have to give kudos to whoever created it.
Hopefully we can do some digging here, S&F!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for that article!! Good contribution to the thread. Upon reading it, I found this part of the article interseting.

"In an effort to ascertain its authenticity, I showed Dan a copy of the document, with his signature on the last page. I also showed him copies of his signature block obtained from his [now] estranged mother before she moved out of Las Vegas. Dan demanded to know where I got the document, went sheet white, started to sweat and refused to make any further comment."

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

yea,well remember, they also say that as well with UFOs there are USOs.
Navy probably dealing with this one because of the story, saying that the extraterestrials lived in a sphere in the Lake near Area 51. So thats probably why its got to do with the navy, just my guess though.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Medical jargon is like any other jargon - you don't have to know a whole lot to sound very impressive to those who aren't used to it. A cellular biology / anatomy student at uni could easily write up something like that, if they did a little homework about basic hospital pathology & special care unit procedures.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

This document is brilliant. I find it really hard to believe someone would go to such trouble to make a document like this. Who ever wrote this certiantly isn't stupid, rather, very, very intelligent. It isn't just the jargon used, it's the actual overall science being described. The procedures and methods being described here are extreme, even in comparison to today's science. That article related to this is also very interesting.

[edit on 15/3/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

I figured as much,
however it's still an impressive document to me personally.
Don't take that as me believing that it is completely real though!
I'm more inclined to think that it's a fake, but who truly knows?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Do you think that this document has any validity to it?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I really don't know. There is always the possibility that some knowledgeable person was just having some fun. But it is REALLY well done. The complexity and attention to detail is outstanding, a fair bit of time would have been put into this document. I'm no expert on this stuff, so I don't really know, but if that related article has any validity to it, it seems the experts are unable to properly understand the science being described within it, and that to me, adds a lot of validity to this article. I will do some more research on it and see what comes up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join