It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Biological Entity{EBE}A.K."AQ-J-Rod"{JR}

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just a little backround info from Project Camelot from Dan's Summary:
Apparently we got our hands on some Stargate/Looking Glass Technology which lets us see into the future to some degree.
Also, ETs don't just travel in space they travel in time.

After the catastrophe (on their timeline, in their history), the J-Rods analyzed why this had happened. Their conclusion was that it was almost certainly the amplifying effect of the artificial Stargate and Looking Glass devices (as distinct from natural stargates, which are not a danger) which had precipitated the catastrophe.

The mission of the P52 J-Rods and P52 Orions was to come back in time to advise us strongly to decommission these devices until after the danger period had passed - roughly 2005 to 2017, to provide a good margin of safety. According to Dan, this has occurred. See his recent interview with Project Camelot for more details. Dan states that according to Looking Glass data (the last data obtained before the devices were dismantled) the probability of the catastrophe being averted was 81%, with an 85% confidence in the accuracy of that calculation.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Also, in reference to what the timelines actually contained

The project had two outcomes:

1) It was confirmed that the 2012 catastrophe had been averted.

2) Given (1) above - i.e. that that we were now on Timeline 1, not the disastrous Timeline 2 - the rest of the project was devoted to recovering data about probable events on this new, untraveled timeline. The most probable sequence of events, among a large number of potential variants, was evaluated to be variant 83

Timeline One:

Timeline 1, variant 83

T1v83, as it's known, did not contain good news for you and us, the citizens of the world. For this reason we did not publicize any of the information, assuming that it was highly classified. Because - and this is important - this bad-news variant now seems to be changing, we have sought permission from Dan to publish what we can of this - because it offers a message of hope and understanding. To Dan's enormous credit, he has agreed.

Here are the details: first the information that was retrieved, and second how it has changed.

What was seen was that Hillary Clinton - most interestingly, with John Kerry as her Vice President - would win the White House in November 2008. The Bush Administration, however, would before then launch a nuclear strike against Iran, the escalating repercussions of which would cross over into the new administration and also precipitate a major economic collapse.

Geopolitical events thereafter would continue to deteriorate with a strike by Pakistan against India, an attack by China against India, and finally a nuclear exchange between the US, Russia and China. By then it would be 2010, so these events do not all occur at once.

What follows is then what is new. Mike McConnell, the Director of National Intelligence and old MJ-1 - and who is a good man (in Dan's words: Majestic's moral compass) - was so incensed at the current administration's glee at the prospect of Iran attack that he instructed his intelligence apparatus to publish the National Intelligence Estimate, in which it was stated that Iran presented no nuclear threat. This was the first major change in variant 83.

Shortly after that, Benazir Bhutto herself was assassinated. Benazir was party to the findings of the 2007 project and was fully briefed about variant 83. Her personal mission was to avert the Pakistani nuclear strike, and in variant 83 it had been seen that she was very politically active - although unsuccessful.

We do not know this as fact, but we feel that readers may draw their own conclusions about why she might have been 'eliminated' shortly after the publication of the NIE. It must be remembered that there are many factions and individuals behind the scenes that WANT these foreseen events to transpire.

Most significantly, since her death there is now a coalition government in Pakistan which in itself may be sufficient to avert the strike against India. This is another departure from variant 83

www.projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by awake_awoke]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
reply to post by Common Good

great stuff, I truly was baffled at the mumbo jumbo, but my sister had a better fair with it.

It seemed to her that it is an experiment with anti-age and that it was failed, and seen to have truly harmful results.

Mabye zero vacum of space provides a neat lab for making weird humanoids to explore eternal life.

weird
As well it did me. Anti aging or in other words the natural death of the cell. It appears that there was some concern that "J-Rod" was dying and there was an effort to prolong his life. Threw the process they discover "Other" events or situations that could be applied to the general human race, but was decided not to do it. It appears the samples were taken from J-Rods remains that were being stored at (C/Spheres STP)

It was my impression that the splicing of DNA was done not to make a "Clone", but to only find a way to keep J-Rod living longer, and if not J-Rod, then another of his bio makeup or apply the findings to the human population. Or, to examine more closely the reason for J-Rods death.

I'm no expert either, only trying to interpret what the intent was. As far as the formatting of the document I believe it to be irrelevant. This could be based on someones memories trying to replicate what they read, or they, have a format that is not used publicly, or only used within there office(s).

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi, ET fans.

After seeing the first video of the serie, I decided to
link you to a VERY good read I did:

Alien Mind.
The Thought and Behavior of Aliens
By George LoBuono C 2006.

Table of Contents
Signs of the Times
. . .
How Aliens View the Universe
. . .etc. . .

www.alienmindbook.org...

Will read more opinions before
going back to video #3. . . B-)

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/15 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I thought he was a liar before I came to ats.
Then I saw this. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Oops...I just saw someone else linked this already.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

P.S. who is the picture in your avatar? The next President of the U.S.A.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If I were to flag ANYTHING, i would flag THIS. !

All I can say is WOW. I have read the whole pdf and this is some very technical stuff.

Involving on the last paragraph talk about Extraterrestrial and Human Cross Breeding with discussion about bone marrow cells from human donor and mixing it with ET cells.

It even has contact info at the bottom.

This is heavy doc.

If you are deciding on whether to read this or not, read it before you do anything else.

Good find OP.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I find this to be really interesting, but the post earlier about US Government reporting style is fairly conclusive in debunking. However, the only things that I can think of in defense of this document:

1) A form of outside contracting in microbiological industry. From the document, we see that this group is generally under the direction and supervision, but, perhaps not controlled by, the United States government.

2) The Clinton Administration may have been lax with their UFO experts.

After listening to the interviews and reading some of the other posts about this guy, there are two possibilities:

1) This guy is a total sham, or has been totally fed disinformation to think that he is right, but is totally wrong. He seems to have "inside" knowledge, but there are certain threads in his discussion that are common with other modern "grand-unified CTs"

2) This guy is right and has been marginalized by TPTB and the Navy.

After listening to him and reading about him, I would, unfortunately, side with the first possibility. Maybe he was the butt of jokes with other Navy scientists who played a prank on him? Maybe he is making it up? Maybe he was fed disinfo from the real researchers? Maybe he's watched way too much SciFi Channel? I am not qualified to answer, but, he does not seem to have the credentials IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have forwarded the document to a microbiologist and genetic engineering
scientist for an opinion.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Mungo

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

The guy is a hoax.
Its funny how the thread proving he is a hoax was put up there twice and this thread is still going.
Read the thread people.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
J-ROD, didn't Clifford Stone try and help this EBE? I am sure that there is a story around, which tells of a J-ROD that escaped from confinement, it was apparently in a section with another kind of EBE, and they could communicate with some kind of telekinesis, the other EBE died and the J-ROD started to mess with peoples minds who where responsible for the project, if I remember right there is something about the J-ROD 's amongst the Clifford Stone testimony.

I could be wrong about the Stone connection, but the J-ROD death I remember is a very popular story, I even heard a variation that said it had escaped and is still on the loose, but I take that with a pinch of salt.

Surely someone else has heard this part of the J-ROD story?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by CHA0S

Do you think that this document has any validity to it?

In my opinion, this document has no validity to it. If you guys check out Dan Burisch for just a few minutes, it's pretty clear that he's a liar of the first order. This guy is one of the biggest idiots in the UFO field. I have no moral issue with speaking of "Dr." Burisch in these terms because as pathetic as his efforts to manipulate are; there are actually a lot of people who give credence to his work and consequently further discredit legitimate UFO research.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iago18
I find this to be really interesting, but the post earlier about US Government reporting style is fairly conclusive in debunking.

We must remember that this has been retyped from the original, which was of poor quality. I would like to get hold of the original photocopy if anyone can find it. Cheers.

EDIT: Also, how is it that Dr Dan Benjamin Crain = Dan Burisch?

[edit on 15/3/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

So a heavily guarded J-rod escapes confinement, gets into some telekinetic conversation with another EBE who ends up dying and then the J-Rod starts messing with the minds of the people who were in charge of the project and the part you take with a grain of salt is that he may have escaped and is still out there?

How does having telekenisis (the power to move things with your mind) allow you to have a telepathic conversation?

This sounds like one of those stories you tell around a campfire with a flashlight to your face for effect.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

My father in the past has told me that Cosmic was an above Top Secret term that was used when he used to deal with some rare secret material whilst working in the British Royal Air Force, to my annoyance he has only ever given me tiny pieces of information that he was aware of, whilst maintaining he knows much more and if he wished to could had made me aware of a small amount of future events.

Is the term cosmic also used in the United States military?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnonUK

"Cosmic" Top Secret clearance, regardless of what people want to assume or guess about it, is simply Top Secret information shared by NATO members. For example, if the US had Top Secret information that it needed to share with another NATO member - say the UK, it would then be classified Cosmic Top Secret. Not trying to comment on the contents of any Cosmic Top Secret document, just the definition of the "Cosmic" label.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The stuff described in there doesn't sound like current technology in 1996. If this is real, then it wouldn't be us involved even though it says "United States of America" on it.

In the case that was a real deal, it would be a "United States of America" that had better technology in 1996 than we have now in 2009. Definitely not the same USA.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yeah this has been on the internet for quite a while now - i love Project Camelot's site!!

i find Dan Burisch's testimony to be quite credible, and see no reason why all or most of it can't be true... most people pride themselves in being able to discern from a liar; i like to think that the way Dan acts and speaks in his interviews is either the best lying i've ever seen/heard, or that he's speaking only the truth as he knows it...

also, i found this document to be of interest as well:
"SOM 1-01" Top Secret/MAJIC document
apparently, no one else on ATS seemed to care though...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Oh they do. The technologies "they" posses, can be atleast 15-30 years ahead of its time, although on the experimental stage. Never the less, they possesses technology decades ahead of the current era.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

i've heard our own U.S. government has technology at least 40-75 years ahead of our time...

the "J-RODS" microbiologist Dan Burisch speaks of are from 45,000-52,000 years in the future, from our own timeline... i couldn't begin to tell the story as well as Dan can - watch ALL of his interviews on Google!!

[edit on 15-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join