It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza offensive 'a holocaust': Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Gaza offensive 'a holocaust': Bin Laden

au.news.yahoo.com

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden called Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip a "holocaust" and lashed out at Arab governments that he said failed to stop the bloodshed, in an audio recording broadcast on Saturday.

Bin Laden, whose message was released in excerpts on Al-Jazeera TV, called Arab leaders hypocrites and accused them of sacrificing the Palestinians in Gaza and collaborating with Israel . The three-week offensive, which ended on January 18, killed about 1,300 Palestinians, according to Palestinian human rights groups.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i thought Osama was dead.
but i have to agree, going in and obliterating thousands because a few people lob a couple of rockets over the fence.
its overkill. Jewland needs to rethink their approach to this conflict. its almost like they enjoy prolonging it, perhaps to fuel their economy.
at the end of the day they are no better than palestine.

au.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well isn't it convenient that Osama would be siding with Hamas on this issue?

Seems like everytime they need some sort of reason to do something illegal the government should pulls out another tape of Osama calling on the death of Americans and more Jew hating Rhetoric.

Now as I do agree that Israel performed some overkill in their last little escapade through Gaza, I call BS on the tape.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It wasn't right to kill women and children that where killed the retaliation. But this conflict has been going on since the birth of Christ. The Jews and the Muslims will never come to terms on a peace agreement. Maybe the best thing for the poor minority Muslims who occupy the Gaza Strip and the west bank would be to defect to a neighboring, Muslim friendly, country, instead of being hard headed and fighting with the Jews in this never ending conflict.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

that is crazy. the palestians won't leave. they were there first. all the jews came later and set up their jew state. they should just build a bridge.
or everyone in the are should be issued with their own personal copy of
"Don't Mess with the Zohan".
then maybe they will all get a long.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

But is the Jewish holy land and home land, and one thing they have that the Muslims don't is a legal right to be there as the spoils of war and reparations for the millions that were killed by Adolf in WW2. The UN, in their infinite if not flawed vision, decided to give them back their home land/holly land. With the law on your side you can do anything,

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

A "holocaust"? Don't be ridiculous, a war is not a genocide.

And by the way, Judaism predates Islam by 400+ years. The Jews were there first, and they have lived together before the state of Israel, and still do. It's the extremes of the religions the perpetuate this never ending conflict.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In the Terms And Conditions Of Use is a rule:

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

This is only a pre-emptive note in the hope that it will forestall any red flags in futuire posts and is not intended for any particular poster (yet).

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Neaux

So your willing to leave the US, I think the Natives were here long before the US was formed ?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

That statement holds very true.

With the above posters logic about Israel having the right to be there cause they were first, then why aren't WE living on reservations while the Native Americans enjoy the fruits of their labor?

The fact is that yes the Jews did suffer some horrible things during WWII but that does not give them carte blanche to do the same to another group of people who are simply trying to get along with their lives.

Their government is the problem. And if Mossad is such a bad A** agency then they could easily overthrow the government and support a rebel takeover of Gaza in order to put a leader in place who would work with Israel instead of against it.

Only when we erase these imaginary lines in the sand will we truly start behaving like human beings.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

I love America, but if they want it back they can have it back the way it was. I'll go back to Italy and see if they'll let me immigrate back to America.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Bin Laden will always come down on the side of hating America and hating the Jews. It's a worn out record by now..

I think Israel went over board as well. A more measured approach would have been more palatable to the world. Something like this:

Hamas shoots 24 rockets into Israel during the day, Israel replies with 24 rockets that night. The 24 rockets from Hamas almost always land somewhere harmless, the 24 rockets from Israel would strike the very leadership of Hamas.

Israel would be justified saying, they shot 24 rockets at us, we shot 24 rockets back.

The leadership of Hamas would get the message.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

Sorry for lack of specification, but when i referred to "they" I meant Jews and Muslims. I don't support the tactics of Israel.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why don't they just get along with each other, that would end the fighting maybe act as a good role model for the rest of the world.

Think about it if they did a lot of money would be pumped into re-generation and it might end up a nice place for everyone. No more women and children dying. Other regional extremist factions would have to think up another excuse to want to blow the west up!

Its working in Northern Ireland, its only going to be when they get sick of the bloodshed that it will ever change but knowing how stubborn both sides are I cant see that happening.

The last offensive was excessive almost rushed to get a lot done before the new president was in place.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Israel's reaction to a few 'homemade' palestinian rockets being launched was totally disproportionate. Israel have wiped out many innocent lives during their campaign. There are many more dead children now because of what Israel with their US backing did. What the (snip) is going on in this world? Religion and greed have an awful lot to answer for!

This kind of behaviour is unacceptable and will serve only to infuriate Palestinian allies. I have no doubt this will be avenged by neighbouring arab states. Allowing or even encouraging Israel to carry out this kind of attack will, apart from causing death and misery locally, step up the probability of world war by another notch.

Proud to be western..........I'm not even proud to be associated with the human race because of such atrocities.

Just for the record, I am a white English atheist.

MH

[edit on 15/3/2009 by martinhuyton]

Edit: Please don't circumvent the automatic censors.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Beeeeyouteeful!

Jewland...

I would like to thank all of you whom are now spouting the same tripe as Bin Laden.

You can say a lot about Bush but at no time did he agree with OBL.

But YOU GUYS DO! SWEET!

Let the Jew Hating begin. I can't wait to see anti-semites slog this one out.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Bin Laden will always come down on the side of hating America and hating the Jews. It's a worn out record by now..

I think Israel went over board as well. A more measured approach would have been more palatable to the world. Something like this:

Hamas shoots 24 rockets into Israel during the day, Israel replies with 24 rockets that night. The 24 rockets from Hamas almost always land somewhere harmless, the 24 rockets from Israel would strike the very leadership of Hamas.

Israel would be justified saying, they shot 24 rockets at us, we shot 24 rockets back.

Excellent comment - star

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by big gee

Originally posted by mrwupy

Excellent comment - star

Hi Big gee

I can see where your'e coming from but it would never work. Iran will join in and launch just one missile at Israel. They will say "It was only 1 missile, sorry it was a nuke"

MH

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Neaux

most jews are Ashkenazi jews , who were turk descendants living in Khazaria(one of the most powerful empires in Caucasus mountains , who converted to judaism ,they were never descendants of the holy land , by the palestinian muslims have more jewish blood in them as many jews then had converted to islam , palestinian muslims have jewish blood in them more than those warlike ashkenazim
reply to post by crmanager

lol, anti-semitism? what kind of BS is this ,ashkenazi jews are not semitic , its palestinian muslims who are semites .

reply to post by bigvig316

jews and muslims have lived in peace , till that bloody zionist ideology came into being
[edit on 15-3-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

Jewland

I'm sorry?

Jewland?

You might not like what Israel is doing (and I certainly don't) but please try to call them by their name rather than an epithet that is bordering on bigotry!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join