It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza offensive 'a holocaust': Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey hey hey........everybody fighting and bickering......this isn't how it's meant to be. This is a discussion board not a boxing ring!

I suggest we all calm down, sit comfortably and watch this nice video. Kick off your shoes and relax..........

ps.....mine's the one on the right!

www.youtube.com...

MH

[edit on 15/3/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My B.S. meter is going crazy!! This cannot and should not be believed to be actually Osama. Come on people I thought you were smarter than this!

Also to those bickering about anti-semitism. Lets just look it as simply one group of people (A) against another group of people (B). Now A have to ask B's permission before it can wipe its a@@ and have had enough. A decides it wants a voice, B decides it cant have one, so A uses violence to get heard even though it knows B is technologically light years ahead of them. With this advantage B sees it as ok to use extreme force to teach A a lesson.

So the question is this.

Is it acceptable in your opinion for B to use such extreme force on A?

In my opinion NO!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by martinhuyton

Iran does not have the material to make nukes, despite the propaganda that is spouted to convert the gullible.

A quick search of ATS or the net will show both sides of the argument, but I suggest you also look at the sources.

This has all come about after Bush stated that he did not believe a NIE report by various agencies, because it didn't say what he wanted it to say.

Now who are you going to believe, a country which has signed a NPA, backed up by a NIE or a halfwit warmongerer whose answer to everything is war because war equals profits?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
going in and obliterating thousands because a few people lob a couple of rockets over the fence. its overkill.

OY! THOUSANDS of rockets rained down upon Israel. THOUSANDS. And the point of the rockets were to try to kill Israeli civilians.

Israel showed remarkable restraint for a very long time.

Originally posted by bigvig316
It wasn't right to kill women and children that where killed the retaliation.

Then Hamas shouldn't have hid behind them and shouldn't use human shields.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
that does not give them carte blanche to do the same to another group of people who are simply trying to get along with their lives.

And what group exactly is that? What group is 'simply tryuing to get along with their lives'?? The group that shoots thousands upon thousands of rockets into Israel, trying to kill Israeli civilians? The group that sends homicide bombers into Israel to try to kill as many civilians as possible in schools, buses, markets, etc etc?

Originally posted by mrwupy
Bin Laden will always come down on the side of hating America and hating the Jews. It's a worn out record by now..

absolutely.

Originally posted by martinhuyton
Israel's reaction to a few 'homemade' palestinian rockets being launched was totally disproportionate.

When ever I hear someone say that a response has to be measured or 'not disproportionate' I have to laugh. The only way to win a war is to be stronger then the other side. The only way for Israel to stop the terrorist attacks is to hit back HARD. Israel tried the nice guy approach .. handing the Gaza over to the thugs .. only to have them use the Gaza as a launching pad for deadly daily rocket attacks and as a staging station for the Hamas illegal tunnel system bringing in weapons.

The term 'disproportionate response' is something that makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Shooting a guy in the face for stepping on your foot is my idea of a disproportionate response.

Not the best analogy, but I'm sure you know what I mean

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Is this meant to equate anyone critical of the Gaza slaughter as being in agreement with Osama Bin Laden and, therefore, a terrorist supporter?
That sure does seem the intention here.

Anyhoos, other than that it's just another dredging up of the dead guy's image to promote a bit of booga booga.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Well ... okay ... THAT is disproportionate.

But I'm talking about war. When someone keeps hitting you, you don't just slap them. You beat the heck out of him so he won't come back and try to take advantage of you. Otherwise you just get into a slap-fest, which is what is going on in the middle east. And we are all tired of it. Someone needs to take the other one down already .... so we can all get on with our lives.

Peace through strength.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by budski

Well ... okay ... THAT is disproportionate.

But I'm talking about war. When someone keeps hitting you, you don't just slap them. You beat the heck out of him so he won't come back and try to take advantage of you. Otherwise you just get into a slap-fest, which is what is going on in the middle east. And we are all tired of it. Someone needs to take the other one down already .... so we can all get on with our lives.

Peace through strength.

Great, so lets arm Iran with nukes or Israels neighbours with the necessary hardware so they can get the job done and we can all live a bit more peacefully. Or is it just Israel that should win all the time?

It's ironic also that all those rockets that the Palestinians fire are landing where they used to have villages, before they were forcibly removed to make way for Jewish only settlements.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A fair point, but I'm not so sure that what is going on actually counts as a real war.

A low level intensity conflict on the part of the palestinians, with Israel ramping it up to high intensity during the most recent fighting, may perhaps be more accurate, but that's just my opinion.

I use the term fighting quite loosely, as it looked more like slaughter from where I stand.

Trawling through the propaganda to gain a neutral perspective is very hard in this situation, and countries like Iran and the alleged OBL recording do nothing but stir up the pot some more.

IMO Israel uses heavy handed techniques far too often and far too willingly to be seen as the injured party - but that still does not excuse the actions of hamas of course...

[edit on 16/3/2009 by budski]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am amazed this thread exists as it does.

Osama Bin Laden, still alive?? COME ON!! The man is either:

a) Dead.

b) Living in luxury courtesy of the Bush Administration.

He needed liver dialysis (spelling?) every few months. Think about it. He has been holed up in acave while the full might of the (greatest?) military might of the USA searches for him and he can't get to a hospital. But he still manages to put avideo or audio recordingtogether whenever the jewish lobby need it most!!

A ha ha ha ha ha (forgive me, I can't stop laughing at the thought)

PS. Calling the Gaza conflict a war is a disrespectful to humanity. Take a look at yourselves it was a slaughter, cold and brutal.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Or is it just Israel that should win all the time?

As far as I'm concerned .. yep. they are a soverign nation. They are stronger. They have shown remarkable restraint. They just want to be left alone. So yep .... they should just blast the hell out of the terrorists and be done with it. Their restraint has done no good.

Originally posted by BigC2012
Calling the Gaza conflict a war is a disrespectful to humanity. Take a look at yourselves it was a slaughter, cold and brutal.

The continued terrorist attacks against the soverign nation of Israel and the Israeli civilians is slaughter, cold and brutal. To turn a blind eye to it is disrespectful to humanity. The daily rocket attacks against the Israeli civilians. The countless and continuing homicide bombers against the Israeli civilians. Yep .. slaughter, cold and brutal.

ON TOPIC ... Bin Laden naturally would propagandize for the so called 'palestinians'. He wants to stir up anti-Jewish feelings. It's a solidarity trick to bring his followers closer together, with a purpose, just like Hitler did.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Actually we were told OBL called it a holocaust. You say its a war. War implies 2 sids fighting, not one side slaghtering the other.

Flyersfan, you probably wont budge from your pro-Israel stance so I doubt you understand the concept of one-sidedness, but saying one nation is being attacked shows your utter ignoranc to the Palestrine conflict. Maybe if some othe country decided to displace you from your lands and kill your children and their children you may start t understand but thats another story.

On topic, Osama Bin Laden is either dead or working with Mossad like all the other 'war on terror' suspects involved in attacking the west with Israels interests at heart.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

saying one nation is being attacked shows your utter ignoranc to the Palestrine conflict.

Uh .. no.

Israel is a soverign nation. The so-called 'palestinians' are not. Most of them are from Egypt and Jordan. In fact, the former king of Jordan said that the 'Palestinians' were really Jordanians.

And of course we have the fact that no Muslim country wants the 'palestinians'. Not Jordan. Not Egypt. Not Syria. No one. The reason is .. they are nothing but trouble.

Those are the facts. And as far as you saying that I am 'utterly ignorant' in this matter ... my response to you is that you'd best not throw stones considering you live in a glass house.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

saying one nation is being attacked shows your utter ignoranc to the Palestrine conflict.

Uh .. no.

Israel is a soverign nation. The so-called 'palestinians' are not. Most of them are from Egypt and Jordan. In fact, the former king of Jordan said that the 'Palestinians' were really Jordanians.

And of course we have the fact that no Muslim country wants the 'palestinians'. Not Jordan. Not Egypt. Not Syria. No one. The reason is .. they are nothing but trouble.

Those are the facts. And as far as you saying that I am 'utterly ignorant' in this matter ... my response to you is that you'd best not throw stones considering you live in a glass house.

the same palestinians were driven out by Ashkenazim jews in 1948 by ethnic cleansing , genocide by jewish supremacist gangs like Irgun,hannah etc .
also many farmlands of palestinians have been seized by Israel without any compensation , to pave way for israeli settlements .

i will ask you a question .. if the russians invaded USA,conquered it and organized mass ethnic cleansing and genocide and russians made settlements over your land and their settlements continued to expand , ultimately you were rendered landless , what would you do ?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

If you agree with Osama Bin Laden, I don't need to even respond to you. I would argue that if Osama beleives something, its fair to say the opposite is true. That is unless Osama is your hero... then I really don't need to respond to you as you are an idiot.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Oh, what if the US attacks you and takes say Arizona, New Mexico and California from you, what do you do? You sign nafta and grin and bare it.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
what would you do ?

Learn to speak Russian.

There is always going to be a stronger force taking over an area for a while. Then that force becomes weak and another force will take over. Demographics change. That's just the way of the world.

No one here speaks Iroquois because a stronger force took over the weaker one. How long English will be the major language here remains to be seen.

A few decades .. or perhaps a hundred years from now .. most people in the S.W. part of the USA will be speaking Spanish and it will be Mexican. This will be the fault of America and we will have lost a chunk of our country through our own fault.

Change is the only constant.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

good you think that , but as you are asthmatic , you would not be able to survive in the current conditions that Gaza is in for more than a few days .

like you said , survival of fittest

the NWO loves Israel , thereby israel is fittest , but you certainly aren't .

what would i do ?? settle off like other palestinains who have integrated into other societies

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

A few decades .. or perhaps a hundred years from now .. most people in the S.W. part of the USA will be speaking Spanish and it will be Mexican. This will be the fault of America and we will have lost a chunk of our country through our own fault.

Change is the only constant.

Change is certainly the only constant, and right will prevail. Justice will come to the Palestinians no matter how many innocents Israel murder or how many deluded pro-Israelites take such one sided views. Your attitude is whats wrong with the world today. One law for you (ie. The West), no such rights for anyone else. One day this hypocrisy will mean the death of maybe more American citizens and no-one will say they were surprised.

This OBL audio is another joke (is it april 1st?), a propaganda exploit by Israel to justify its own terror campaign by invoking the curse of america's bogeyman. Right thinking people laugh when they here anything about OBL being alive, let alone releasing more fanatical filth to keep the sheep, sorry I mean public, in tow.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I guess I'm missing something here, but could the 'Osama is a CIA/Mossad agent' advocates explain how this tape benefits Israel?

<< 1    3 >>

join