It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza offensive 'a holocaust': Bin Laden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by martinhuyton

Iran does not have the material to make nukes, despite the propaganda that is spouted to convert the gullible.

A quick search of ATS or the net will show both sides of the argument, but I suggest you also look at the sources.

This has all come about after Bush stated that he did not believe a NIE report by various agencies, because it didn't say what he wanted it to say.

Now who are you going to believe, a country which has signed a NPA, backed up by a NIE or a halfwit warmongerer whose answer to everything is war because war equals profits?

My friend

Iran does possess fissile materials! How do you think they fuel their nuclear reactors? Once a nation has nuclear capabilities (fusion or fission) and is providing electricity from such reactions, they are a very small step away from being armed in a nuclear capacity.

Indian and Pakistan have nuclear weapons so, why not Iran?

Anyway, that aside, Israel's response was over the top! The biggest losers in all of this were innocent people, people who were scratching around for their next meal, people who had absolutely sod all.

MH

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
but as you are asthmatic , you would not be able to survive

There are worse things in life then death.

Originally posted by BigC2012
Your attitude is whats wrong with the world today.

My attitude .. hmmm ... I'll take a look ...

Israel is a soverign nation. The only Jewish homeland. It's a tiny spit of land. It just wants to be left alone. Muslim countries continually attack it through thousands upon thousands of rocket attacks and suicide bombers - trying to kill as many Israeli citizens as possible. Muslim countries declare war against Israel ... fail to win .. then demand land back that they lost in a war that that they started :shk:

Nope .. my attitude is just fine. So is my understanding of the situation.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

i thought Osama was dead.
but i have to agree, going in and obliterating thousands because a few people lob a couple of rockets over the fence.
its overkill. Jewland needs to rethink their approach to this conflict. its almost like they enjoy prolonging it, perhaps to fuel their economy.
at the end of the day they are no better than palestine.

au.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-3-2009 by spearhead]

A COUPLE of rockets??? Wrong. Care to guess again?

Try over 3000. And that's just in 2008.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-3-2009 by sos37]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Bin Laden is dead, they use a voice recording because its easy to fake...

One Liner for sure

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by martinhuyton

I say again - Iran does NOT have the material to make nukes.

There is a vast difference between reactor fuel (which Russia is supplying on condition that the spent rods are returned) and the material needed to make a nuclear weapon.

Quite simply, a NIE rejected by Bush on the grounds that he didn't like what it said and the IAEA have both said that Irans programme is for power purposes only.

Up until 1979 the US was supplying nuclear technology to Iran, and when the Shah was overturned, they stopped.

Since then, Russia has been helping Iran with its nuclear power programme under very strict conditions.

The reason the US is making such a big deal out of this is because Israel has told them to.

Really, a simple search would have uncovered these very basic facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There seems to have been enough accumulated evidence to suggest that Osama bin Laden shuffled off his mortal coil some time ago. But even had he not died (you never know) I was always inclined to see him as a CIA mouthpiece.

Of course by CIA I mean the apparently criminally-motivated subculture within the United States government - led by supranational authorities to which the administration is subject.

As far as killing people over make believe lines in the sand, well, that's just plain stupid. It is an insult to every intelligent human on the planet. This is all about hatred - mutual hatred. And the insult being added to the injury is the profit and power the opportunists rest from the people in the name of hatred.

Early Islamic leaders were right to point out the foul exploitative nature of western unrestrained capitalistic consumerism and culture. But the only thing that makes it so, is the continued programming the west is subject to...

So they punish the wrong people; both sides.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

There are worse things in life then death.

like rape ,starvation ,reincranation,karmic debt etc .

Israel is a soverign nation. The only Jewish homeland. It's a tiny spit of land. It just wants to be left alone.

i have my doubt , looking at the expansion of jewish settlements by confiscation,execution,ethnic cleansing of palestinians
but there are many psychics who say Israel will expand and conquer jordan,

Muslim countries continually attack it through thousands upon thousands of rocket attacks and suicide bombers

what muslim countries ?? there are no arab countries that fight Israel , they are all frightened of it , with the exception of Saudi Arabia which has some nuclear missiles cladestinely from pakistan and in case israeli nuclear strike ,the saudis can destroy Israel .
the suicide bombers are hamas members , who mostly suffered due to demolition of their homes by IDF and aparthied of Israel

Muslim countries declare war against Israel ... fail to win

the only war they declared was 1973 yom kippur war , as for 1956 and 1967 war they were declared by Israel

Nope .. my attitude is just fine. So is my understanding of the situation.

your attitude is no doubt fine, though you have a soft corner for Israel , despite that they are NWO/bilderberg favourite nation

but , don't worry ,Israel will pay for its karma sooner or later , as USA will to(already it has) , so will jew Rothschild and satanic rockefeller families pay too

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join