It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Government is close to naming names of U.S. government corrupted officials.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have often felt that our war on drugs was nothing more then a smoke screen, on both sides of the border.

Sure, our agents make drug raids, but nothing that makes any difference, just small busts. Maybe this is how all those "special programs" DO get funded that we hear about. When you compair the amount of drugs that are taken during raids, and stack them up against the overall amount that is out there, it would look like a mole hill next to a mountain. Is our funding this program nothing but a farce? It does make one wonder about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

[Illegals can let their children go to US schools for free,

Of all the benefits given to illegals, that is the craziest of them all. Talk about corruption. In Plyler v Doe 1982, the SCOTUS said the constitution mandated free public education for illegals!!!! Of course, there is no such thing in the constitution but they did it anyway cause they were paid a bundle to do it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by jam321

I'm not asking for proof, I'm asking for names. I want these corrupt ****knuckles revealed to the public eye.

They will go unpunished because it will be played that they worked for the good of the country.

Some wild story like, "We have to buy the drugs to keep them out of the hands of the bad guys", bull crap.

These guys are deeply entrenched and too many hands are bloody for them to allow any one to fall.

One falls and the rest will come cascading after him. They either have to protect the guilty or they have to kill them.

Sacrifice a few to save the many.

We don't care anyway. We have allowed this to go on this long and we all knew what was happening. It was just too convenient and safe to turn a blind eye and a deaf ear.

We have known for a long time that our government is corrupt. We have stood still and allowed them to hijack and now to bankrupt our country.

The truth is that we are fine with it as long as it does not affect us directly.

We don't mind the elite raping and sucking our blood and the blood of our children. That is okay because they are the elite and that is what they do.

As long as your neighbor or the guy down the street does not get one tin nickel out of the deal. We grumble and we pout but we don’t do warn darn thing to change it or make it stop.

If an observer is guilty for watching a crime being committed and doing nothing then we are all guilty.

What is our just punishment?

Maybe we are receiving our just deserts.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hell yes...name some names baby!!!

We know most of them are corrupt...but lets see some documents! Give us some proof!!!

Give it to the public!!

Oh how I would LOVE to see this information!!

And jam321 is dead right...we know there is corruption...it's posted all over the political forums....now we could possibly have proof from another government...with actual documentation...proving it!

I don't know what it means for this country..or Mexico...but PEOPLE DESERVE THE TRUTH!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
And the Mexican government is NOT corrupt?

I think the hypocrisy is really off the charts here...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

The United States has been calling THEM corrupt...you are on the wrong page.

They are corrupt...and now they are going to return the favor..

Let the cat out of the bag!!

How deep and far reaching could this go!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think if Mexico gets their bluff called then the U.S. will act pronto to send some military to the border and put a halt to the invasion pouring over the border.

U.S. either needs to up the ante or "call". Either way, Mexico is playing a dangerous game. Of course with all the illegals already here, if a confrontation with Mexico ever develops we may find that our next door neighbors are still more loyal to their country (Mexico) than to ours.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Stars for both you and jam. The US HAS been deeply involved in drugs for decades now.
Here are just some of the CIA drug smuggling episodes:

en.wikipedia.org...
VIETNAM:

It was widely alleged among various veterans that the Central Intelligence Agency was involved in smuggling opium produced in Western Vietnam and Eastern Cambodia to heroin producers in the United States at considerable[clarification needed] profit. In the book The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia, Alfred W. McCoy, a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, provides evidence of the use of opium by agents of the U.S. Government to fund covert operations in Vietnam. McCoy discusses the use of opium to fund covert operations done by the CIA in Vietnam and provides prolific testimony from interviews with many of the principals involved.[2] According to Dr. McCoy, the agency intimidated his sources and tried to keep the book from being published.[3] There is also an article in Peace Magazine containing similar allegations.[4] Speculation on this matter played a role in the Steven Seagal film Above the Law, as well as in the fictional Mel Gibson film, Air America with a strong focus on drug trafficking. Air America was loosely based upon the Christopher Robbins nonfiction, Air America, which chronicled the history of CIA proprietary airlines in Southeast Asia.

AFGHANISTAN:

It was alleged by the Soviets on multiple occasions[citation needed] that American CIA agents were helping smuggle opium out of Afghanistan, either into the West, in order to raise money for the Afghan resistance or into the Soviet Union in order to weaken it through drug addiction. According to historian Alfred W. McCoy, the CIA supported various Afghan drug lords, for instance Gulbuddin Hekmatyar .[5] In particular, McCoy stated that:[6] "In most cases, the CIA's role involved various forms of complicity, tolerance or studied ignorance about the trade, not any direct culpability in the actual trafficking ... [t]he CIA did not handle heroin, but it did provide its drug-lord allies with transport, arms, and political protection. In sum, the CIA's role in the Southeast Asian heroin trade involved indirect complicity rather than direct culpability."

IRAN CONTRA:

Released on April 13, 1989, the Kerry Committee report concluded that members of the U.S. State Department "who provided support for the Contras were involved in drug trafficking...and elements of the Contras themselves knowingly received financial and material assistance from drug traffickers." In 1996 Gary Webb wrote a series of articles published in the San Jose Mercury News, which investigated Nicaraguans linked to the CIA-backed Contras who had allegedly smuggled coc aine into the U.S. which was then distributed as crack coc aine into Los Angeles and funneled profits to the Contras. According to Webb, the CIA was aware of the coc aine transactions and the large shipments of drugs into the U.S. by the Contra personnel and directly aided drug dealers to raise money for the Contras. In 1996 CIA Director John M. Deutch went to Los Angeles to refute the allegations raised by the Gary Webb articles, and was famously confronted by former LAPD officer Michael Ruppert, who testified that he witnessed it occurring.[7]

VENEZUELA:

In November 1993, Judge Robert C. Bonner, the former head of the DEA, appeared on 60 Minutes and alleged that the CIA had permitted a ton of coc aine to enter the United States.[8] The New York Times reported: “ The CIA - over the objections of the Drug Enforcement Administration, a branch of the Justice Department - approved the shipment of at least one ton of nearly pure coc aine to Miami International Airport as a way of gathering information about the Colombian drug cartels. But the coc aine ended up on the street because of "poor judgment and management on the part of several CIA officers," the intelligence agency said.[9] ” In November 1996 a Miami jury indicted former Venezuelan anti-narcotics chief and CIA asset, General Ramon Guillen Davila, who "led a CIA counter-narcotics program that put a ton of coc aine on U.S. streets in 1990."

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
2/3 of our congressment had a DUI, 10 raped someone, bankrupted hundreds of businesses to increase the powers of the monopolies they represent, protect corrupt companies,...

that's not enough evidence to suggest to you that this government is corrupt to the core?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

you want names?

just look up the government officials who have been receiving odd amounts of 'donations' to their office

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
The irony is intense here - Mexico calls out the US for corruption.

Pot calling the kettle black?

No the issue here is that they are "preparing"...

Screw that... just name names already... any stance of "preparing" is simply a passive aggressive way of manipulating US policy....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

you want names?

just look up the government officials who have been receiving odd amounts of 'donations' to their office

Uhm.... where? Look this up where?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spark00

Nobody will be exposed, its all just empty acusations. I would be very suprised if names are named and anyone is actually taken down.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Which country is the conduit for drugs from South America into the US?

Mexico.

Look at Mexico.

Tijuana drug violence unabated

Despite a recent military offensive, at least 38 people have been killed in the city's drug wars since Saturday, nine of them decapitated.

articles.latimes.com...

Ciudad Juarez. Pueto Vallerta. Etc.

Mexico needs to get its own house in order. Granted, we have a problem, but Mexico is making it worse. Their gov't, military, and police force are among the world's most corrupt.

And if they want us to take these allegations seriously, name names and show proof.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I want names.. named from the government of Mexico. Huge difference. This would reveal more public insight/awareness into this situation than you telling me to look this up. I know most of the American government is uber corrupt, that has nothing to do with what I'm asking or wanting to see publicly.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by disfugured]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

my bad ...

sorry thought you meant americans

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spark00

So what part of the corrupt mexican government is going to make the claims?

Sorry but this is actually silly

I know it's been said but let me recap.

POT
KETTLE
BLACK

Doesn't mexico have enough to worry about regarding their own government? Especially since the country is on the verge of collapse and is being run by drug cartels.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok, i think i have a good idea after reading all the posts and the op.
Mexico has drugs: cia deals drugs, why not tak em. cut out the middle man, and hell theyll get em free.
Mexico has oil: need i say more of what we do for oil?
Hmmm. my son is 7 and i think if i drew this out in crayon he would have an idea of what MAY be in the making...
Just my opinion, and yeah, it may stink.
Sorry.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

And who is it traveling the ends of the earth promoting democracy and morals?
You are being held to a higher standard because you stand on the soapbox.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That thread is right on the real problem.

Since folks get stone, they don't complain or revolt.

They get in a culture of violence and predation, crime, gangsta rap, pimps and prostitute as idols for our kids.

Some would like to have names.

You want names......for that you need proofs, but i will contemp myself with mexican revelations.

What I can expect; it should go to the top of the hierarchy.

We learned today:

French president, Nicolas Sarkozy and wife, spent vacations in Mexico.
They were guests of Roberto Hernandez Ramirez, a suspected narco-banker.

In the 80 and 90, He was suspected of laundering money and ease drug importation by giving access to drug smugglers with his many coastal properties.

in 1999, Boston Phoenix, journalist Al Giordano resume work done by mexican newspaper ''Por Esto''

Funny thing about Ramirez : He Is a Board of trustees of........CITIGROUP.

To big to fail, I guess.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join