It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadowman that I saw ( pic)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have tried real hard to find a picture online of the type of shadowman I've seen, but had no luck. I played around with a photo editor to make something similar to what I saw. Although he was 3d, I couldn't make it 3d. The shadowman I saw was not a shadow on the wall. He was like a real person, only totally black. He wore this type of coat and hat. I could see the material moving as he moved. He was way darker than the darkness of the night.

Please remember I'm no photo expert.
Here he is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c971ad029c92.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

From the descriptions that I have read here it seems a lot of people see them with hats.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It was photoshopped. I thought I mentioned that in my post. I made this to illustrate what I saw. No, it's not a real photo at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU
This pic is just an example, of what the OP saw.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Where did you see this shadow man?
And do you know the history of the place?
I have had one runin with a shadow person when I was doing paranormal investigations.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I edited my statement. I apologize jumped the gun. But as I said you hear a lot about shadow people wearing hats.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by realboogyman

I've seen him at my house three times, and my daughter saw him once. I do somewhat know the history of the land, but I'm not really sure who this could be.

What does the shadowman that you saw look like?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This type of shadow being has been seen so much that many investigators term it:
"hat man"

www.thehatmanproject.com...

You ought to submit your drawing and encounter story here.
I saw that one a long time ago as a child, but I do not remember the encounter. My mom told me about it later on in life.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Me and 2 others all seen it at the same time. We all wrote down what we seen so noone could just say hey 'hatman'
but what we seen was a child approx. 4' tall
The pic we have was of a man approx6' - 7' tall in mid stride and looking over his shoulder. We were in a old graveyard.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Realms

Thanks for posting that link. I had no idea that site existed. I'm going to check it out.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by realboogyman

I've heard there are other types. Maybe you should check out that site Dark Realms posted, maybe you'll find others who have seen what you've seen.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I managed to coax the shadowman from his dark domain. Turns out he haunts the nightmares of a lot of people:

evil in a bowler hat

Believe it or not, I've seen one shadow person running ahead of me (about 30 meters away), and at the vet just over a week ago I saw a shadow cat twice near the corner of a couch in the waiting area - and no, there was no cat actually there.

[edit on 13/3/09 by Evasius]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
the site I posted is mainly for "hatman" shadow beings, but there are some drawings and mentions of other "types" on it.

www.thehatmanproject.com...
scroll down to get an overview - it mentions the child looking ones and adult human looking ones.

virraszto:
your image is a pretty good one - I still think you ought to submit it to the hatman site.
We need good drawings, since even decent photos are rare. (if you look at the images on the site, I have no idea what the hell is supposed to be the shadow being in the 3 actual photographs)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Realms

I just sent the image to the owner of the site. I'll send in my story at a later date.

I looked at those photos and I couldn't tell either.
Now that I look at it again, it looks like someone dressed in black with a black ski mask on. You can see the eyes and the hands.

Thanks again for the link. I'm going to bookmark it and start reading some stories.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Perhaps i've set the brightness/contrast on my monitor too dark. All I see is a black rectangle!

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Without going into detail too much, I had a being of light that visited me after I finally invited it into my studio after months of it knocking on my studio wall. Later I heard knocking again. I should have paid attention to the rythym of the knock. But I was excited to think I would meet and communicate with the light again and I said, "Come in". Well, it was a large shadow man (no hat) that I had seen passing by my studio door often. I screamed at it to get out and told it, it wasn't welcome here. It disapated (spelling?), sort of like the Star Trek shows where the people disappear in particles in the transporters. I immediately burned a cedar and sage smudge and performed my cleansing ceremony. It hasn't been back, but it still wanders around and passes by my door when it is open. One of my granddaughters who is sensitive and I see many shadow creatures, even in daylight passing by us outside from time to time. They are quick and sometimes annoying but have not caused any harm to us. I have no idea of the nature of these things. When my granddaughter was about 4 years old her dog was run over and we buried him. Later that day she says she saw Bo come out of then grave and run up the hill, except he was now just a shadow. And earlier this week our black cat Sammy got run over by a car. We buried him in the back yard. That night, I went outside and the moon was high and almost full, Sammy ran in front of me as I walked to the garbage can to deposit a bag. He always ran in front of me like that. Out of habit I stopped and reached down to pet him, and as I placed my hand on him he disappeared.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by kyred]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Not sure about the hats, but the shadow people im aware of are black ops, when you see or hear them, well its too late to react.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I managed to coax the shadowman from his dark domain. Turns out he haunts the nightmares of a lot of people:

evil in a bowler hat

Believe it or not, I've seen one shadow person running ahead of me (about 30 meters away), and at the vet just over a week ago I saw a shadow cat twice near the corner of a couch in the waiting area - and no, there was no cat actually there.

[edit on 13/3/09 by Evasius]

First time I hear about a shadow cat. So what is tour take on this? Dead people/animals? Or "shadows" from other dimensions?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I have had my dead cat materialize, I could touch it. A few days after he died, I asked him to show him self if he still existed. That night I suddenly woke up, to find him partly on me and partly in the air. I sensed two beings, guides, next to me on the left and right. They were somehow responsible. At first I thought: O it is you, only to realize that he was gone. Bravely I touched him, and he was there. He looked a bit different and felt a bit different. His brother, who still lives, was next to my feet and looking at the whole scene. I have another cat, also still alive, who will never sit/lye on me.

I reclined again as suddenly as I had woken up, I fell back asleep. Next morning, I thought to my self that somethting had happened and I quicly remembered it.

And you know what, I don't really believe in death after life. That is, rationally I don't know. But I have come to the conclusion that the ratio is nothing compared to intuition.

Anyway I loved your and your granddaughter's experience, I do think there is a lot more going on than we know.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I forgot to mention that I've seen a shadow squirrel. I was in my backyard. It was night, so it was dark, but there was a bright moon that night. I couldn't have been more than 15 ft from it. As soon as I realized what it was, it took off running, and set off my motion activated light. I ran after it, and it just disappeared into thin air. I heard it rustling in the leaves as it ran. It was also totally black, and there was no mistaking it for a real, live squirrel.

I did email that site with the illustration I made, but haven't heard from them yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join