It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shadowman that I saw ( pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What a crazy thread, shadow people? I'm scared.

I had two black cats - brothers, they both disappeared and must have died.

I quite often catch a glimpse of them walking around the house.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I so wish my children had been older when they claim they had run ins with "shadow people" and a "shadow man". My two youngest boys shared a bedroom from the age of birth/one - 8/9. Being only a year apart they were very close so it was a natural pairing. I'll say that I am/was not a believer in ghosts, shadow people, paranormal things in any way shape or form..nor was anyone in our household. That should dispel any thoughts that my boys were copying or repeating something they'd heard someone in our home say.

We had moved into a new (rented) house when the boys were 1.5 and 2.5. From almost day one they boys had a hard time there..especially at night. The other 3 of us; myself, my husband and our older son (10 at the time) didn't have any particular issues in the house. Almost every night we were awoken by screams from the boys...horrific blood curdling screams that sent us running. A few nights, the older of the boys actually was so distraught that we couldn't even get near him. He was clawing at us and spitting and would hide under his brother's crib so we couldn't get to him to comfort him. We at first thought it was the older boy having night terrors and then scaring his younger brother. But as the boys grew older and could communicate with us better they started talking about things that were crazy to us. We would actually sit up at nights waiting for the screams to start and began to notice BOTH boys started screaming at exactly the same time...not one and then the other. That in itself was so spooky. The older of the two boys is hearing impaired and his speech was very difficult to decipher on the best of days at the ages of 2.5 - 4 yrs old so the younger son did most of the talking. One morning my husband went in to check on them very early and the younger son actually had line marks on his face....clearly from the bars of his crib. We laughed picturing him rolling over in his sleep and smooshing his face all night. But the next night we went to tuck him in and he purposefully scooted over to the barred side of the crib...as far away from the wall as he could get...which in essence was his little face smooshed up against the bars. I tried to move him and he began to whimper and said "NOOOO!' We asked why and in his best 2 year old vocabulary he said "cause shadow man will get me" Seriously our blood ran COLD... cold cold cold. How on earth, where on earth would a 2 year old even hear something like that?? We kind of shrugged that off again as maybe oldest brother telling them about a horror movie? Or perhaps a car drove down the street and created a shadow on his wall?

We quickly moved out of that house (there were many many many more incidents in this home over the 2 yrs we lived there). Since buying and moving into our current home we've had no issues with the boys sleeping, night terrors etc. But I wish we could've gotten more information out of them. With limited vocabulary and not wanting to scare them anymore by making them talk we never got too much of a physical description

Michelle

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
reply to post by Evasius

I forgot to mention that I've seen a shadow squirrel. I was in my backyard. It was night, so it was dark, but there was a bright moon that night. I couldn't have been more than 15 ft from it. As soon as I realized what it was, it took off running, and set off my motion activated light. I ran after it, and it just disappeared into thin air. I heard it rustling in the leaves as it ran. It was also totally black, and there was no mistaking it for a real, live squirrel.

I did email that site with the illustration I made, but haven't heard from them yet.

It set off the motion activated light? Now a shadow can not and will not do that. I have thrown things before in front of motion activated lights and they would not go off. The target has to have a heat signature or some other engery signature to set off most if not all motion activated lights. Now for this thing to set off yours means it was a lot more than just shadow. Do you still have that motion activated light installed? If so try to trip it by throwing something in its field of view and see what happens. It see if it needs a heat signature to trip it you could get a rag and wet it with hot water and throw that in front ot it. I find very interesting that it tripped that light. If you do any test with the light let us know.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Too many tom clansy books will make you see shadow men in hats

top topics

<< 1   >>

join