It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 missing women buried under hospital garage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Are Sherrill Levitt, Suzie Streeter, and Stacy McCall buried under concrete at the Cox South Hospital Parking Garage on Bradford Parkway in Springfield, Missouri?

A Springfield City Official with expertise in Ground Penetrating Radar reviewed the videotape. He told Kathee Baird that the scan clearly shows "three organic objects" underneath the concrete.

www.threemissingwomen.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi Star,

I went to the url you posted and read the visions.
I don’t know what to say.
It’s just hard to believe but so believable at once.

I really hope they did up these areas and find out if the three women are there.
It’s horrible to think of them dead and buried there but at the end of the day there are loved ones out there who need peace of the disappearance of these women.

I’m gonna go back to hunt around for more info but for now I wanted to thanks you for posting and hit you with a flag and star.

Thanks!

peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I, too, read the article and it seems the guy found "organic" material under the concrete (someone's discarded lunch?) and that he had a "vision" that it was the 3 ladies.

I'm going to need a little more to go on than that but the story certainly does get your attention, doesn't it? (Which I suspect may be the entire point.)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks Silo13 and Whitewave, the thing that really grabbed my attention was that the webmaster claimed that there was an cover-up regarding this story, and I can't think of a way how one could bury 3 women under concrete at an hospital locality without anyone noticing, or without some really big help.

I agree that 'visions' should be taken with a grain of salt, but I hope these families of the missing women find peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I watched the video and skimmed through the site. I'm interested in hearing more about the cases:

-any theories on how three women were buried underneath a parking garage (construction worker? One really lucky SOB?)

-what connection the three women have with each other (other than their alleged burial)

-were the families of the victims asked to get involved

-who would get the bill for digging up the garage and could that be the real reason, combined with following a man's vision, that the police aren't jumping on this chance?

Visions are fine, and the radar is good but far from conclusive. I'm actually siding with the police on this one, at least for now. It doesn't seem as though there is enough to go on.

*edited for clarity

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Alora]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I found a important Topix thread on this

www.topix.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora
Hi Alora, I posted what appears to be one of the Topix threads on this, I haven't read every word, but a lot of people seemed to be raging against the police for inaction.

It's really not that different from the situation we had here in Vancouver BC, where this madman Robert Pickton murdered all those prostitutes and fed them to his pigs at his nasty pig farm. The RCMP, incidentally, did not care much about these women until they were nearly literally forced to do so.

However, those women, I don't think were prostitutes.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It should be added that there was an thread regarding this case perhaps posted by Ken Young himself, and it was nearly immediately '404'd

So I brought it up again to see if it would be '404'd but so far it hasn't....

Wonder why the original thread was 404'd.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Was that the one, oh, I'd say, a year ago about Vancouver Island and the Hell's Angels? I remember that one.

I don't think it was killed, I think it died a "lack-of-interest" death. I believe the OP just stopped posting...I'll try to look back for it.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
...here we go, I knew I'd find it.

The city without pity

The poster talked about Nanaimo, BC. Is it related?

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail
Cuhail, your thread reference gave me the chills.

I agree with the original OP there. Something is up, especially concerning those native children who disappeared, never to be found again.

Vancouver Island is a hotbed for witchcraft, or at least it's more common in Vancouver Island than the mainland.

My grandfather is/used to be a Mason... and he lived about 2 hours away from Nanaimo...

I'm sure* he's on the good side.... but mother told me of one time when he broke down crying hard over something when she was a child.

I never knew why it was so, I'm not sure if it was related to the organization or if he just had a meltdown because of the work he was doing.

Who knows about the crap some of the brothers were doing or knew about back in the golden age (for them), 50's-80's when most of them were younger.

I suppose it's easier to get away with crimes if you're in a gang of sorts, which may consist of judges, police, coroners, etc....

with secret societies

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Related video.

(click to open player in new window)

top topics

join