It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is Not A God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
Is Obama a "god"...we all are in our own ways...

I yield on this point, it was not a strawman argument set up by the original poster. Please carry on with the un-deification of the mortal in the whitehouse (as well as the rest of us).

[edit on 10-3-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by standupamerica32

I wish that the same fervor, anger and discontent your feel about Obama was the same you use to blame Bush when he was screwing the nation.

Did you complain when Bush was doing just that?

:

when you dont have a valid argument to counter act the opposition point of view demos have to blame bush if the dems in congress worked with bush instead of all the BS partisan politics for 8 yrs we would not be in this situation now. so let me guess for everything obama does wrong in office bush will be blamed for that to, he is out of office he screwed up move on, . regardless of what you are in Washington your still a politician witch in all essence means your corrupt , but the dems only care about themselves and their party they will say one one day and the next day say another all at the expense of our country now they want to take money away from the military and give it programs that don't work the only problem you can solve by throwing money at it creating a strong military and with the future threats we need a strong military under obama we will become a second or third class power
I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT NOR REPUBLICAN I STAY INDEPENDENT OF ALL PARTIES FROM AN INDEPENDENT POINT OF VIEW THIS IS HOW I SEE IT
the majority of people who voted for obama did not know anything about him other than he was black, it made me sick to my stomach when u see all over the news these african american senior citizens voting for the very first time and being praised for it ,why did they not vote before simple no black guy but no there a black guy there going to vote how racist can you be only voting for a guy because he black racism go both ways people

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by standupamerica32

It's easier for them to counter with a Bush attack, it requires no thinking and invites others to do the same thing which turns the arguement away from President Obama and on former President Bush.

President Obamas honeymoon is going to last 4 years because anything that happens within that time frame will be blamed on W.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

If you don't know anything about a politician and what they have done in Washington how are you going to form an opinion if they should be President or not?

You're inventing new standards that have never applied before.

Obama had plenty of information about his voting record, his rhetoric, and the things he had done as an individual

you either chose to ignore it, or it was hidden from you.....or i suppose you just didnt look hard enough.

Fact is though - as far as political history goes - he had it.
But conservatives wouldnt accept that it was "enough"

....and then.....they asked Sarah Palin to be VP

Ahhhhhh - hypocrisy and ignorance......are bliss.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I said nothing of the sort that rush is the republican leader, don't call me a democrat, don't call me a liberal, don't call me a republican, and don't put words in my mouth , thank you. My comment was easy enough for an 8 yr old to understand.
Limbaugh and the limbots started calling Obama the messiah. Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ahem... mod note interjection time.

Tempers are flaring and it's getting a bit 'personal' in here.

Please remember that Courtesy is mandatory

Thank you. I will now bow out and return to my non-partisan fence position.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just top set the record straight, I hated Bush too.

All of our Presidents work for the Federal Reserve.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I believe in his mind he does want what’s best for this country

I think you're wrong there. soetoro has a vendetta to settle and he's going to use all of his newly gained power to do so. Watch out for this man.

TheAssociate

top topics

<< 1   >>

join