It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants might get stimulus jobs, experts say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Illegal immigrants might get stimulus jobs, experts say

www.usatoday.com

Updated 6h 40m ago
By William M. Welch, USA TODAY

LOS ANGELES — Tens of thousands of jobs created by the economic stimulus law could end up filled by illegal immigrants, particularly in big states such as California where undocumented workers are heavily represented in construction, experts on both sides of the issue say.

Studies by two conservative think tanks estimate immigrants in the United States illegally could take 300,000 construction jobs, or 15% of the 2 million jobs that new taxpayer-financed projects are predicted to create.

They fault Congress for failing to require that employers certify legal immigration status of workers before hiring by using a Department of Homeland Security program called E-Verify. The program allows employers to check the validity of Social Security numbers provided by new hires. It is available to employers on a voluntary basis.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow ! These fools didn't know this would be the case ?
You don't have to be a brilliant college educated economist to have seen this comming.
Perhaps the people running this country should stop consulting
their Astrologer's charts to decide how to repair the future of the economy.
What a bunch of fools. Can they really be this ;uninformed, ill-informed, unfamiliar, oblivious, unconscious, unknowing, unwitting, unenlightened, and in the dark ?

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-3-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well I was one of those that can say I tell you so, from the beginning I said that those jobs in the construction are done by illegal immigrants.

One more for the American tax payer, can I say keep bending a littler bit more please.

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yes they can..They are also dumfounded, treacherous, moronic, dopey,boneheaded,doltish,nimwitted,yokel-like, pathological morons.

This country is going to hell in a handbag.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I think you misudertand
it's not that your elected officials are dumb
it's just that they don't care at all about you

also think about it
since jobs are more and more scarce
which job is still available?
the army!
a depression will be great for empire building

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by azureskys

I think you misudertand
it's not that your elected officials are dumb
it's just that they don't care at all about you

Probably coz they ain't human? I hear they worship the sun.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Illegal Immigrants are criminals and should be treated as such.Same goes for the government. Time to take matters into your own hands because nobody esle is going to help you.

Why do yuo think the NSA is illegally tapping phones and intercepting this and all other internet Chatter? The first thing done in war since the beginning of time is to intercept the communications so they know their enemy's plan.

Our own government has technically, by their actions, declared war on us.They treat us very citizens as the criminals.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
Illegal Immigrants are criminals and should be treated as such

you my friend have some issues....racist and xenophobic issues....

i wonder how many "Illegal Immigrants" died for you and your freedom....

get over yourself, this world is not yours...north american is not yours..
stop acting like a patriot and start acting like a human...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
Illegal Immigrants are criminals and should be treated as such.

oh puleeaseeee
come on man
they are human beings just like you and I

this land does not belong to you sorry to tell you

did you know some mexicans have native blood in them
that means they have more rights to live here than you do!

yes sir!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
stop acting like a patriot?

This IS our land, we live here, it is OUR land. I will be damned if anybody can take that away from me. If they do, it will be MY community that takes it away from me, not foreigners. STOP with all this "well so many years ago this wasnt yourland" BS. Its Our land now! Its ALWAYS been my land. Whos land do you think it is? As far as I am concerned, it is our land until we are forced off of it. But since its "nobodys" land, I guess that would mean nobody would have the right to take it away now would they?
Stop with this 'humane' crap. They are criminals just like the above poster stated, they knew by comming here illegally that they were committing a crime and that they shouldnt be here in the first place, yet they do it anyway without any respect towards the people who are living here.
Imagine you were a Native American(cherokee for ex.)..and you try sneaking your way into Apache territory trying to 'blend in' with them, and they caught you...do you think that they would say "hey its ok, we are all human". Hell no, they would cut off your scalp and leave you for dead. Us, along with the rest of the nations around the world feel the same way.
NOT EVEN THE GOVT can force us off our land without a fight.
MORE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PATRIOTIC!!!!
Men and women die everyday protecting our land, so you need to come to grips with reality, pretty damned quick.

Sorry for the rant people, but people like that kill me.

go ahead take a swing.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Try reading the Home purchase credit.

The have a description "A legal tax payer" as defined by the IRS".

That means they can have the Govt. give them a 8000 dollar check if they buy a house. Because the IRS gives them a tax payer id number so they can pay taxes.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

this is not your land...this is a planet...that you live in...you are like an animal..you just live here..you dont own it..it doesnt belong to you...

funny you mention native americans...if i remeber well you bloody americans settlers stole the land from them.....(what goes around comes around?)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Illegal Immigrants are FOREIGN INVADERS and should be treated that way. I have NO remorse for a mexican mother that crosses the border into the USA illegally as an invader. She might not be carrying a gun or sword, but she holds a "gun" to my head nonetheless when she gets here - she demands my tax dollars feed and clothe her and her children.

DEMAND the DHS SS checks be made for every job offered via the Stimulus. Either that, or mine the border. They ARE foreign invaders and come here to take what we Americans have worked so hard for.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
reply to post by Common Good

this is not your land...this is a planet...that you live in...you are like an animal..you just live here..you dont own it..it doesnt belong to you...

funny you mention native americans...if i remeber well you bloody americans settlers stole the land from them.....(what goes around comes around?)

Guess what - more AMERICAN blood has been shed defending the Constitution of the United States and this land the past 233 years than any Indians losing "their land".

BTW - did you ever read how cruel the Indians were to settlers?? Scalping? Stealing the women? They asked for it. They were weaker and where conquered. Just like in Nature - yea, kinda like they way EVERYTHING goes in the animal kingdom on this PLANET.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
This IS our land, we live here, it is OUR land. I will be damned if anybody can take that away from me. If they do, it will be MY community that takes it away from me, not foreigners. STOP with all this "well so many years ago this wasnt yourland" BS. Its Our land now!.

it's funny whenever i hear these responses

ya OUR LANDDDD ROARR HEAR ME ROARRR
LOLLL

ya im sure the natives said the same thing and today you are here!

if it's all fair in war then what if mexicans take over what is allegedly your land then kick you out, and later on their kids can say "heyyy this is OURR LANDD"

you guys are a HOOT

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
This IS our land, we live here, it is OUR land. I will be damned if anybody can take that away from me. If they do, it will be MY community that takes it away from me, not foreigners. STOP with all this "well so many years ago this wasnt yourland" BS. Its Our land now!.

it's funny whenever i hear these responses

ya OUR LANDDDD ROARR HEAR ME ROARRR
LOLLL

ya im sure the natives said the same thing and today you are here!

if it's all fair in war then what if mexicans take over what is allegedly your land then kick you out, and later on their kids can say "heyyy this is OURR LANDD"

you guys are a HOOT

No, actually the mexicans would need to avoid nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons before it ever became "their land". Kinda hard to take over a country when you have three legs and can't reproduce.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ACEMANN
Guess what - more AMERICAN blood has been shed defending the Constitution of the United States and this land the past 233 years than any Indians losing "their land".

Illegal Immigrants are FOREIGN INVADERS and should be treated that way. I have NO remorse for a mexican mother that crosses the border into the USA illegally as an invader.

It's funny to see these two comments made by the same person side by side.

Because truth is more human blood has been shed by american invaders!

now... how about some accountability?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oh damn!
And I thought that they would go to all of the out of work white collar paper pushers.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Illegal Immigrants are FOREIGN INVADERS and should be treated that way. I have NO remorse for a mexican mother that crosses the border into the USA illegally as an invader.

It's funny to see these two comments made by the same person side by side.

Because truth is more human blood has been shed by american invaders!

now... how about some accountability?

Tough. The mexicans HAVE their own country. The indians LOST their land (they never organized to create one unified nation - they fought each other while fighting settlers). Just like in the animal kingdom - the strongest survive. I have no sympathy for leeches that cross the border looking to suck our system dry and take aid money from deserving Americans that HAVE paid into the system but have now fallen on hard times. THAT is the issue - the economic impact, not this red-herring "poor indians" argument.

If you honestly believe, as a Canadian, you would like to see AMERICANS crossing the border in droves and taking your jobs, then by all means let me know. I'm sure there are a few million workers here looking for some nice jobs and would take lower pay. How do you feel about that? Or would you help pay for them? I'm sure you would

Balls in your court bro

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The indians LOST their country. Just like in the animal kingdom - the strongest survive. I have no sympathy for leeches that cross the border looking to suck our system dry and take aid money from deserving Americans that HAVE paid into the system but have now fallen on hard times. THAT is the issue - the economic impact, not this red-herring "poor indians" argument.

well well, its survival of the fittest , don't worry the NWO bankers like jewish rothschild and company regard mexicans as better and fitter goyim than the american goyim , they are going to wipe you out with poverty and civil war , so then don't lament to God, when elites show you no mercy and slaughter you americans like a bunch of dumb cattle which you americans are ,

p.s the hebrew word 'goyim' means cattle

anyways its going to be lovely civil war in USA sooner or later

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join