It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey: The Ufo Case Of Anthony Woods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
UFO Magazine UK and award-winning research team Russell Callaghan and Graham W. Birdsall join forces to present the most compelling evidence of extraterrestrial activity to date. Few individuals in the history of ufology have attracted as much suspected UFO activity as Anthony Woods. A virtual human magnet for all things extraterrestrial, Woods was followed by filmmakers and researchers for one year to find out the secret of his remarkable story. What follows is not only a stunning collection of some of the most convincing UFO footage ever to be captured on camera, but an up close and personal series of conversations with the foremost UFO authorities currently conducting research into the subject.

The Ufo Case of Anthony Woods

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I will watch this full film later this evening, but I did watch the intro when they showed a few clips of "UFO's". One thing I don't understand is WTH is up with UFO's tumbling through the air? What could aliens possibly gain by sitting in a craft that is rapidly spinning or tumbling?

That doesn't make sense to me, but I'm sure there is alot of alien technology that wouldn't make sense at first. This documentary seems interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
the theory is that the UFO seen to "tumble" may actually be shape shifting. the shape shifting theory would reflect the crafts multidimensional nature.

If the craft were from a higher dimension and it was traveling through lower dimensions like ours it would appear to change shape. just like a human interacting with a lower dimension say 2 would appear to be a pair of discs which would expand and then join to form a bigger disc then it would grow two more discs that floated next to the main one then it would turn back into a single large disc then the disc would shrink and disappear. and thats just what a human would look like through the perspective of somebody from a lower dimension. imagine what a multidimensional UFO would look like to us in our lower dimension. it must appear to constantly change shape. sorta like the tumbling shape shifting UFO's in the video.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

Good post

Thats an very interesting documentary with some very strange footage -there's some links below which show more images taken by Anthony Woods:

Pics:

Links:

Part 1: www.rense.com...
Part 2: www.rense.com...
Part 3: www.rense.com...
Part 4: ?
Part 5: www.rense.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
UFO Magazine UK and award-winning research team Russell Callaghan and Graham W.
Birdsall join forces to present the most compelling evidence of extraterrestrial activity
to date. Few individuals in the history of ufology have attracted as much suspected UFO
activity as Anthony Woods. A virtual human magnet for all things extraterrestrial,
Woods was followed by filmmakers and researchers for one year to find out the secret
of his remarkable story.

If I recall this guy Woods ended his glory days fighting and threatening to sue all those
researchers and filmakers you mentioned who got involved with him (Actually they
were only three persons) until finally he retired from the UFO field in the middle of
a mess he created. It's clear the guy was after the money. Check this message he
left on his last front in a furious mood.

www.rense.com...

Would you care to comment on these issues to have a clear picture of this man Woods?
That is if you really know him.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well that was a fascinating documentary. The fleet videos were probably the best, but the other footage slightly troubles me. Most of the other UFO's were too low and too close to his house. Why him only? The documentary said that nobody else in that entire area saw these UFO's either. That's another thing that bothers me. I also would've liked to see the end of these videos. Where did the low, close UFO's end up going?

Yet another, speaking of the low, close UFO's, is that some of those UFO's tended to look like balloons swirling through the air. These objects didn't make any sudden or darting moves. They seemed to just move around in the wind.

On the other hand, a brief Google search turned up nothing calling him or his videos a hoax.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Award winners should turn out better product than this boring presentation. It bothers me when right off the start, photos of hoaxes are passed off as the real thing. The Catalina Island footage has been proven, through frame-by-frame analysis to be a Piper Cub. The photo of the Capitol (Wash., D.C.) has been proven to be reflections of the stret lamps. No evidence has ever been provided to prove that Roswell was anything more than misidentified balloons.

Then there are the long stretches of mass objects where no detail is discernible. Then we see tumbling objects which no self-respecting UFO would engage in. Then we see tons of hand-held footage. Anyone tell this Anthony about tripods, monopods, solid-surface support, etc.

I've seen more detailed craft in photos and videos, primarily from Mexico and South America.

I wouldn't call this a "Journey" as no one goes anywhere. More like "The UFO Adventures of so-and-so."

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7.

Originally posted by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y
UFO Magazine UK and award-winning research team Russell Callaghan and Graham W. Birdsall join forces to present the most compelling evidence of extraterrestrial activity to date. Few individuals in the history of ufology have attracted as much suspected UFO activity as Anthony Woods. A virtual human magnet for all things extraterrestrial, Woods was followed by filmmakers and researchers for one year to find out the secret of his remarkable story. What follows is not only a stunning collection of some of the most convincing UFO footage ever to be captured on camera, but an up close and personal series of conversations with the foremost UFO authorities currently conducting research into the subject.

The Ufo Case of Anthony Woods

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
No evidence has ever been provided to prove that Roswell was anything more than misidentified balloons.

hate to drop the oneline bomb but... www.stantonfriedman.com...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately none of it was very impressive.

This is a second line.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The link is now dead when you click on it. I managed to see some of the footage though and it looks credible to me. I have saw these white spheres myself during the day but it is always when you don't have any equipment with you.
I am not surprised that no one else witnessed his sightings as I have encountered that same problem. I also believe that when I think of a UFO appearing most times they do appear. I know I will get flamed for saying this but it is true.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think they bend light as well as make lights by illumination of the
atmospheric gases by high voltage.

On the tube or cigar there are arcs of light or lightning that go front
to back and can appear as changing stripes.
Like a zebra the can change its stripes, no a bunch of lightning arcs in that
case.

For other shapes there can be areas of dark or light outside the
ship proper that have nothing to do with the ship shape but only
to do with high voltage terminals or projections.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry for the thread necromancy but the footage is available on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

I always wondered about this guy.
Whats your take on him? Legit or fraud?

The morphing red ufo bit always keeps me wondering what the hell im seeing.

www.youtube.com...

Again, sorry for the reflotopic.

new topics

top topics

join