It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Fireman Confesses- It was a UFO!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Bob Down Under

i'm still waiting for someone to give me a reason why ufologists ignore/surpress primary witness testimony. Bessie brazel, mac brazel etc

[edit on 12-3-2009 by yeti101]

You're waiting? Gazrok explained it already. Some UFOlogists aren't that honest. He even went so far as to go back into the brazel history with you.

I'm pretty sure you responded to his post...

So is this the only point you've got here in this thread, that UFOlogists in the Roswell case weren't honest?

Because flatly that argument does nothing to debunk (or even talk about) the evidence of the case itself, it's merely a character attack on the opposition.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

what facts arn't you clear about?

do you even know where the stories of alien bodies come from?

oh and i read your post, i added that page to my favourites if i need cheering up i read it. Its funny. Like how you quote me right at the start then talk about something completely diffirent not addressing the point raised.

I only just read that part of gazrocks post. he edited it in later i never saw it before i posted. Do you think its acceptable to be dishonest in regards to UFO cases?

You do the same thing in your BOLA thread. Leave out information that doesnt fit your theory.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
If Marcel had pieces, they were undoubtedly confiscated by the Government.

Some of them, maybe. According to other research, Marcel's wife was particularly unimpressed with the junk he brought in, and basically swept some of it out the back door of her kitchen like trash.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I was in the Air Force for over ten years, and know a little bit on how it is run. I do know that all the bases have a Deputy Commander for Maintenance (DCM), who was the overseer of the Maintenance and logistics squadrons. The Maintenance Squadron was the one that would repair and replace the parts of the balloon or aircraft that needed work.

One of the major puzzles that I have come across is why would they fly the debris on a special flight to Wright-Patterson Field? They should of been able to fix the parts that needed to be fixed, and ash canned the parts that were no good. They would of eventually been taken to a depot, but not by a special plane. The flight is recorded and did happen.

Also, there were a number of flag officers involved. I can definitely see the DCM get involved as that was his job. The base and wing commander is stretching it as they did need to know something crashed. But when you get the top brass involved, something out of the ordinary happened. All of these are on the official record.

Now, I am not an Einstein, nor do I claim to be a genius. I can deduce by just that little bit of information that it was NOT a weather balloon, or Project Mogul. There are some dedicated researchers out there who have been looking for what happened. Such dedicated researchers have found out the Project Mogul itself was not as classified as the Air Force report led us to believe. The devil is in the detail, and the detail is more than just the witnesses. It is the paperwork trail that is left behind, also.

If it was a Soviet satellite or a top secret aircraft, they would have told us by now, as the USSR does not exist, and the top secret aircraft would be quite outdated by now.

BTW, I do take issue with you claiming we don't know what we are talking about. It may be true you are smarter in some regards, but do not state we don't know anything. It is insulting to the ones who are wanting the truth.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amabo Kcarab
reply to post by ampaf707

If the UFO's exist or not, my question is what difference does it make? Are the MUFON's going to give me a job? Are they going to pay my mortgage? I mean, they have not interfered in my life up to now, so I view them as a "Bigfoot" or "Loch Ness Monster" type of thing. What is the relevance?

Aren't you afraid that you are limiting yourself with this mindframe. When I read it I had to gasp for air.

First: The existence and corroboration of UFo's/Et's makes a complete difference to our society when we are able to establish contact. You cannot fanthom how this will change our lives in a technological way and a spiritual way.

Second: Giving you a job?? Are you a slave? A drone? Make your live work from you dreams, create your working environment. How?? Look at your surroundings (village/city/world), and fantasize what is needed to improve it. Then think out the way to create that. Then work on what is needed to start (supplies or schooling or what ever) and works towards your dream or vision.

You can do it yourself. I did it all my live. Sometimes just managing financially, sometimes earning enough to travel the world and living abundantly (which I do not do, I save what is left)

In 25 years I worked for 3 years on a contract out of preference for the type of work. For the rest I employed myself. The number of people living like this is rising. Slowly we will free ourselves. This "crisis" is a perfect start.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

hi the truth is the vast majority of ufologists do not believe anything extra terrestrial crashed at roswell. The string of declassified documents released in the 1990s was the final nail in the roswell coffin.

the only ufologists who still perpetuate the roswell myth are those who made a career out of it. So if you do believe it was a spaceship you are in a tiny tiny minority of people in ufology.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

the only ufologists who still perpetuate the roswell myth are those who made a career out of it. So if you do believe it was a spaceship you are in a tiny tiny minority of people in ufology

Just curious on this list....most UFOlogists I can think of believe Roswell was a crashed craft. Of course, there are also many UFOlogists labelled by many as "debunkers", but since there is no specific degree or criteria involved, "UFOlogist" is really a self-assigned term, unless you consider only "published" authors/researchers.

I believe it was spacecraft, and I have no career interest involved...I'm a telecommunications Project Manager who is about halfway through my MBA program, and eventually look to teach part time and earn a Doctorate. (luckily, my hobby of research makes it easier to do college papers, lol)... In fact, there are some cases I've researched and concluded mundane explanations (such as the Mantell Case...Skyhook Balloon)....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

While many Ufologists may not believe an extraterrestrial craft crashed, I raised a lot of valid questions that no skeptic has been able to answer.

The documents prove that a plane carried debris to Wright-Patterson Field. With the Roswell bases maintenance squadron, why would there be a need to immediately fly balloon parts to Wright-Patterson?

Why were there flag (general) officers involved in this? There is documentation stating that there were many involved.

Those are questions that do not pertain to people seeing aliens or a craft, but they deal with the operations of a military base. I may not have been in that long ago, but one thing about the military I know is the more things change the more they stay the same.

The other Ufologists can dismiss this case all they want. That is their prerogative. I admire the ones who are still on this case trying to get the answers.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
[edit on 19-3-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by kidflash2008

hi the truth is the vast majority of ufologists do not believe anything extra terrestrial crashed at roswell. The string of declassified documents released in the 1990s was the final nail in the roswell coffin.

the only ufologists who still perpetuate the roswell myth are those who made a career out of it. So if you do believe it was a spaceship you are in a tiny tiny minority of people in ufology.

Think again?

Please!

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
To be honest, the information in the 90's actually helped UFOlogist's case...especially the last "official" report which tried to persuade us that reports of bodies were mistaken dummies from Project High Dive, which was a few years after the event.

They would have been better off simply not addressing the issues of bodies, as most witness accounts were of the debris, not the bodies... Most reports of bodies are second hand...there's the off remarks of Mac Brazel (i.e. "They weren't green"), and the coroner's tale of the nurse who saw a body, then later, just a couple of first-hand accounts, some base personnel and Corso's account of seeing a body after the event.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It is also quite interesting that the Air Force did not interview any of the military witnesses who claimed to see a craft or extraterrestrial bodies. A full report should have had information from both sides before releasing a report. That in itself disqualifies the Air Force report as an objective look at the incident.

Also, the ones who support the official USAF story have perfect memories, and the ones who talk of it being of alien origins have faulty memory. Go figure.

[edit on 3/19/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I Emailed T.Carey and he said its true! They interviewed him and they are including his testimony in their second Roswell Book!
So many things are pointing towards the UFO Crash.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join