It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Fireman Confesses- It was a UFO!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I saw this article and it looked interesting. More and more people are coming forward saying that what crashed at Roswell was indeed of alien origin. This time a fireman, age 90, is saying that a flying saucer did crash and that he was told not to talk about it.

Here is the article:
ufocon.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ampaf707

If the UFO's exist or not, my question is what difference does it make? Are the MUFON's going to give me a job? Are they going to pay my mortgage? I mean, they have not interfered in my life up to now, so I view them as a "Bigfoot" or "Loch Ness Monster" type of thing. What is the relevance?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What a fantastic find, well done.

I have been studing the Roswell case for many years and It is great to see more evidence come to light.

May be one day the US Military will have no option but to admit to the fact.

Thanks Again.

S&F

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amabo Kcarab

If the UFO's exist or not, my question is what difference does it make? Are the MUFON's going to give me a job? Are they going to pay my mortgage? I mean, they have not interfered in my life up to now, so I view them as a "Bigfoot" or "Loch Ness Monster" type of thing. What is the relevance?

Why bother commenting if your not interested in the subject and if you want a shoulder to cry on try some other related thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
what was the age of this fireman? 90 ? I fear that the gov has already won this one - these guys are all dying off.

I too love the Roswell case, but no new imformation is coming out. The more the years roll by the further away we are from the final word. We need a good piece of evidence. What happened to the pieces of the craft that Marcel brought home ? did he turn them back in ? Thats what we need, a piece of the craft, or one of the bodies.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amabo Kcarab

Mate, technology over the past 50 years has accelerated at a tremendous speed than it has over the past few hundred years, how can this be? back engineering off world technology and implementing it into current society thats how. So yes they have interfered in your life in some way by the technology you use today which had been back engineered, fibre optics, silicon ships to name a few. wake up...

BTW Star and Flag, people are starting to talk now cause they know the truth needs to be told. Good on the old man for saying something..

[edit on 8/3/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchd0g

A good piece of evidence?

Think about it this way. If you had commited a murder in July of 1947, and more and more people kept coming out saying it was watchd0g, you would be sweating bullets.

People have been convicted of crimes for less than this.

By the way, they moved that wreckage to Dayton, Ohio... Wright Patterson, home of our only reverse engineering lab. Five years later, they started working on Project Silverbug. Look it up, it is a prototypical flying saucer.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
reply to post by Amabo Kcarab

Mate, technology over the past 50 years has accelerated at a tremendous speed than it has over the past few hundred years, how can this be? back engineering off world technology and implementing it into current society thats how. So yes they have interfered in your life in some way by the technology you use which has been back engineered. wake up...

BTW Star and Flag, people are starting to talk now cause they know the truth needs to be told. Good on the old man for saying something..

If your suggesting that the world only advanced because of Alien Tech
then companies like Intel, IBM, Mcdonnell Douglas are also in it.

That's just crazy talk.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Crazy talk from your research on???????

Please, do some research first before making a comment like that, your saying the disclosure project with all the 100+ whistle blowers of high command and status within industry are lying?? You could say society was given some steroids to help the advancement...Watch 'Fastwalkers' it'll wake you up..

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchd0g
what was the age of this fireman? 90 ? I fear that the gov has already won this one - these guys are all dying off.

I too love the Roswell case, but no new imformation is coming out. The more the years roll by the further away we are from the final word. We need a good piece of evidence. What happened to the pieces of the craft that Marcel brought home ? did he turn them back in ? Thats what we need, a piece of the craft, or one of the bodies.

Yes they are but I think this is the reason we're starting to hear from them. They have nothing to fear at this point, they know they'll die soon anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

im referring to the pieces that Marcel himself had taken to his home and showed to his wfie and son. The wreckage was flown to WP I know. I doubt that wreckage will ever see the light of day again.

If Marcel had pieces, or anyone else, where are those at.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Maybe aliens had computers like we do too?
. And we reverse engineered them to work with our computer set up. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If Marcel had pieces, they were undoubtedly confiscated by the Government.

Only a fool would proclaim that they had alien artifacts. That is an open invitation for big brother harassment.

Honestly, I understand what you are saying. There is no physical evidence. At least not that I know of, and of course it would be great to get some.
That being said, there IS a lot of evidence, be it only circumstantial.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

Crazy talk from your research on???????

Please, do some research first before making a comment like that, your saying the disclosure project with all the 100+ whistle blowers of high command and status within industry are lying?? You could say society was given some steroids to help the advancement...Watch 'Fastwalkers' it'll wake you up..

The Disclosure Project, almost a misnomer there.

This project doesn't actually disclose anything, has no proof of anything
and is made up of Conspiracy Theorists. Not a single shred of Hard Evidence,
has come to light.
In court of Law it would be called Heresay.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Thanks for finding this; great news

I was expecting to see the date go back to 2001 or something, but when I saw March 6, 2009.. I was pleasantly surprised!

Here's a little something;

- When asked how he "dealt with the fact that a craft from another world had crashed near Roswell," the Fireman replied that they had no idea what the implications were, "we just didn't really ever think about those kind of things at that time, but I do now."

ROSWELL FIREMAN CONFESSES- IT WAS A FLYING SAUCER!

How many witnesses have to come out and reveal the truth?..What is it going to take for us to finally accept what they have to say?..Everyday, you get a new whistle-blower. It's quite overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
skeptic_al,

I disagree here, wholeheartedly...
The Disclosure Project is composed of over Four Hundred Government employees who, in many cases, have official documentation of the cases they present.

This is not hearsay. Radar reports combined with witness testimony collaborating the same exact event is very hard evidence.

Easily acceptable in a court of law.

Unfortunately, it appears to me that Mr. Greer is a stooge. In my opinion, he very well could be a Government plant meant to bring all of the really good stuff together and then discredit the whole lot by acting like a raving lunatic.

Oh well.

PS - It isn't a misnomer at all, as the stated mission of the Disclosure Project is to force the hand of the Government into official disclosure.

I don't want to call you a liar, but I feel like you aren't being very honest.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This was discussed at another website last year, I think.

When I went to the link and saw the following: "Respected Roswell author Kevin Randle also talked with the involved fireman to confirm the details of his story." I knew it was going to be b.s. as b.s. is Randle's forte.

And, oh yeah, Frankie Rowe! The b.s. gets deeper whenever she's around.

Originally posted by ampaf707
I saw this article and it looked interesting. More and more people are coming forward saying that what crashed at Roswell was indeed of alien origin. This time a fireman, age 90, is saying that a flying saucer did crash and that he was told not to talk about it.

Here is the article:
ufocon.blogspot.com...

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Learhoag]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
LearHoag,

So because Randle is reporting this it is undoubtedly not true?

Good lord dude, you are quite disgruntled.
Myself, I don't make a habit of calling people who are 90 years old liars.
It is quite rude.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hearsay, especially reported by Kevin Randle, is NOT evidence!

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
What a fantastic find, well done.

I have been studing the Roswell case for many years and It is great to see more evidence come to light.

May be one day the US Military will have no option but to admit to the fact.

Thanks Again.

S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
skeptic_al,

I disagree here, wholeheartedly...
The Disclosure Project is composed of over Four Hundred Government employees who, in many cases, have official documentation of the cases they present.

This is not hearsay. Radar reports combined with witness testimony collaborating the same exact event is very hard evidence.

Easily acceptable in a court of law.

Unfortunately, it appears to me that Mr. Greer is a stooge. In my opinion, he very well could be a Government plant meant to bring all of the really good stuff together and then discredit the whole lot by acting like a raving lunatic.

Oh well.

PS - It isn't a misnomer at all, as the stated mission of the Disclosure Project is to force the hand of the Government into official disclosure.

I don't want to call you a liar, but I feel like you aren't being very honest.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

All Radars can be tricked, just like on the Highways
Trees doing 100MPH for example.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join