It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Fireman Confesses- It was a UFO!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh, come on, Jay-in-AR, what was taken to Dayton was balsa wood and rubberized debris. If your life depended on it you could never prove otherwise! Project Silverbug? Bah, humbug! I still have the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge; interested?

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by watchd0g

A good piece of evidence?

Think about it this way. If you had commited a murder in July of 1947, and more and more people kept coming out saying it was watchd0g, you would be sweating bullets.

People have been convicted of crimes for less than this.

By the way, they moved that wreckage to Dayton, Ohio... Wright Patterson, home of our only reverse engineering lab. Five years later, they started working on Project Silverbug. Look it up, it is a prototypical flying saucer.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
skeptic_al,

Yes, this is true.
However, when the radar returns are visually confirmed by multiple sources, it becomes a very credible piece of evidence.

Many of the Disclosure Project cases happen just like I have outlined.

Your skepticism is deliberately obtuse, I think.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You cannot prove me wrong. Try to.

LearHoag,

So because Randle is reporting this it is undoubtedly not true?

Good lord dude, you are quite disgruntled.
Myself, I don't make a habit of calling people who are 90 years old liars.
It is quite rude.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Your skepticism is deliberately obtuse

More like, their debunking and discrediting techniques are clear as day.

Just ignore them Jay-in-AR, they are obviously disgruntled.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

A good piece of evidence?

Think about it this way. If you had commited a murder in July of 1947, and more and more people kept coming out saying it was watchd0g, you would be sweating bullets.

People have been convicted of crimes for less than this.

By the way, they moved that wreckage to Dayton, Ohio... Wright Patterson, home of our only reverse engineering lab. Five years later, they started working on Project Silverbug. Look it up, it is a prototypical flying saucer.

Silverbug was never going to fly, seriously it wasn't.
It was nothing but an overgrown, overweight, unstable Hovercraft.
Actually, it wasn't even a good Hovercraft.
I don't know why they wasted so much time and money on it.

It did prove one thing, UFO's are NOT hovercrafts. Maybe that was the
aim.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This is Silverbug. Developed at Wright Patterson Air Field Five years after the Roswell Crash. The same place the wreckage was sent.

You can read the Silverbug Report here www.cufon.org... if you are interested. Something tells me you aren't, though.

Oh, my memory was off a little bit. It appears that this report is dated 1955. It had a forty year classification. It was obviously radical in its design and just happens to look like your typical UFO "flying saucer"... Vertical takeoff, first of its type with a multi-engine design. The exhaust was to create a vortex under the craft creating a cushioned air effect that negated the need for landing gear.

This is all according to the report.

Also, if you look through the report they have nice illustrations of things like "cross section of shock wave during supersonic flight" Fig 9...

Yeah, Bah HumBUG.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The point is not whether SilverBug flew or not. The point is that they took the Roswell wreckage to WP and a few years later started working on a number of projects just like this one.

If they didn't use what, they themselves initially called a flying saucer, for their inspiration for these projects, I'd be very surprised.

I mean come on, my Six year old son can put two and two together.

This is in response to Skeptic_al. (reply button not working)

PS - Furthermore, you are either knowingly or unknowingly misleading people here. The military has never acknowledged that they even tested SilverBug. Sure, they tested designs that look similar to this one, but the craft you have in mind weren't this one. This craft was expected to achieve supersonic flight. They have never mentioned again except for this report.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have looked at quite a bit of stuff in regards to this question and I have concluded that the initial report that the Army issued saying they had captured a flying saucer was indeed correct.

So obviously, this man coming out as a witness to the event FURTHER collaborating the story comes of no surprise.

I guess I don't have anything else to add. Some folks either refuse to accept what is staring them in the face, or they have ulterior motives. Both happen regularly here.
Which is also why I don't debate these things other than to state why I have formed my opinions the way I have.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Stealth B-2 Bomber with anti-gravity assistance may have been reverse engineered using crashed UFO parts. Here is a story which calls for Prez Obama to take the padlock off of the American UFO files:

www.seacoastonline.com...

Note: firemen are probably the most credible witnesses, since they have the most commendable jobs on the planet.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Great!

This is what happens when people get to the age -
where they are finally fearless, no longer concerned with retribution
and with nothing to lose.
Confessions on a death bed beats no confession at all.

It's wonderful!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't know how you feel about being exposed to material that may run counter to what you want to believe. But there is no greater feeling than knowing that you have given yourself a fair chance at looking at both sides of an argument, regardless of what you want to accept after doing so. A balanced point of view should be your goal.

Roswell is an industry. Roswell depends on b.s. to keep the tourists coming and authors of books on Roswell depend on the gullible to continue buying the worthless books.

There are exceptions to those worthless books and these two are a good beginning to being exposed to the truth. There are others and you should seek them out.

"Roswell : Inconvenient Facts and the Will to Believe" by Karl T. Pflock

"The Roswell UFO Crash: What They Don't Want You to Know" by Kal K. Korff

Keep an open mind and be your own mental boss.

I don't know how to include My Signature but here it is: "If you don't develop common sense, reason and logic, you will have an undeveloped mind."

I have looked at quite a bit of stuff in regards to this question and I have concluded that the initial report that the Army issued saying they had captured a flying saucer was indeed correct.

So obviously, this man coming out as a witness to the event FURTHER collaborating the story comes of no surprise.

I guess I don't have anything else to add. Some folks either refuse to accept what is staring them in the face, or they have ulterior motives. Both happen regularly here.
Which is also why I don't debate these things other than to state why I have formed my opinions the way I have.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

Hey, you're breaking new ground here. Finally a post that didn't seem overly condescending...

Alright, give me a piece of evidence that counters the claim that the Army made when they stated that they had retrieved a downed flying saucer. I'm willing to listen.

Keep in mind though, I don't buy their retraction story. Or the other stories they told later on that contradicted their initial retraction.

PS - Furthermore, I am more than willing to change the way I view a subject. I have done that multiple times on this very site. And never have I had a change of heart without being very honest about the fact that I was wrong previously.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

Dang, and then you move from what seems to be a sincere post straight into obfuscation.

First of all, the JFK assassination is the matter for another thread.

Secondly, I'm pretty confident there were multiple shooters. But, as I said, that is the matter for another discussion all together.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This should be stunning news. For years I've waited for just this sort of 1st hand, eye witness account about Roswell. Now that its happened, I find myself thinking "big friggin deal." The thing is I guess I've aready believed it for years. The networks are certaintly not going to pick up this story. The implications for society at large are minimal if not non-existant, so its still just us kooks, looking at each other saying "What'd I tell ya!"

What I want to know is this what some people are talking about when they say we are being desensitized?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amabo Kcarab
reply to post by ampaf707

If the UFO's exist or not, my question is what difference does it make? Are the MUFON's going to give me a job? Are they going to pay my mortgage?........ What is the relevance?

Well if nothing else UFO speculation has the potential to temporarily distract us from the anxieties of finding work and paying mortgages.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The balsa wood pieces were brought in for the cover up. The actual pieces were a strange alloy metal with symbols and such. There were only a few actual pictures of the real parts that went public. The link below has some of the actual pictures of the materials.

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I do wonder if the point about back engineering is thought of the wrong way...

Think of it like this rather than the government themselves being the instigators.

You find some weird craft that seems to come from another civilisation other than our own... You don't have the first clue about its' technology and much of its' contents but you take it to pieces and discover things like, cables that seem to transmit light and tiny electrical circuits..

So, when someone proposes the idea of lasers, miniature transistors et al, you already know they can be made, even though you don't know how to. Given that, the funding for such projects is quietly pushed the relevant way and rather than having to convince anyone they might work and might be possible, which can take many years. Our technology was indeed *accelerated*, indirectly, by the crafts' crash...

It could, in part, explain the divergence in technologies between the NATO countries and the Warsaw Pact... The NATO countries becoming reliant on ever more increasingly sophisticated electronic systems , the Warsaw Pact on a far more simpler, if similar looking, technology..

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I thought of something here a while back lookin at pics of the aliens from that crash or in that time circa, anywho they had one in this big glass tube. My thought was where did they get a glass tube that big that quick ?

ps. I love this site

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join