It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Town Close to Yellowstone - No "REAL" Explaination - Evacuating People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
NOW - this is interesting!!

There was a 3.4 quake in Oklahoma yesterday................ WELL guess what........................

A town about the same distance from the quake there - that the towns in Montana are from Yellowstone...................... also had an explosion, that does not still have the "reason" for it confirmed. It was a restaurant too!!

I just think it is odd..............

link to article: www.koco.com...

Authorities said the fire started in a flower shop, and officials said that fire caused an explosion, blowing out several windows.

That explosion caused the fire to spread quickly to other businesses, such as the K&G Round-Up Cafe.

Investigators said there is no word on what caused the fire.

I am not implying anything,,,,,,,,, except it is odd, 3 days 3 explosions in towns.............. by quakes that have happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OMG!!! Are you serious the same distance from yellowstone? Can you make a map for visual evidence? Are you the only one putting this together or are you getting it from somewhere else? I am here, this is very very weird! Are terrible things about to happen in an area, how many miles radius from YS???

Hope I made sense...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

NO, I am sorry, about the same distance from the epicenter of the Oklahoma quake - of the town exploding, as the towns of the explosions from Yellowstone, though one of the towns (Whitehall) was where the epicenter of a quake was.

I hope I explained that.

I think it is just funny, how towns have had "unexplained explosions" at about 50 to 100 miles from epicenters a day or two before the quakes................ just interesting

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The explosion was caused by a fire. It is the source of the fire which is in question. I'm sure the investigation will find out what it was.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Ok so you say the gov was coming in to investigate? I was tuned into the fact ATF was investigating the latest explosion...

Excellent call on the thread Questioningall

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Really???

The article says "no explaination" yet............

I am not saying one thing caused another............. I am just saying...... it is odd how three towns have had unexplained explosions in their centers.......... before quakes have happened.

I find that interesting......... so I am posting it. I like mysteries and like to see, if one thing can ever lead to another.............

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Could these be caused by manmade quakes or even somthing more in line with domestic terrorism? Odd that ATF is called in for a run of the mill fire, explosion...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, I have been trying to figure all those "sonic booms" in Calif....... yet no explaination.................... all the birds dying (two episodes now) in New Jersey, then quakes have happened........ now 3 town explosions..... then quakes happen............... so there are dots........... but do they connect?

Good question? Antar.......... man - made or natural?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Really.

Authorities said the fire started in a flower shop, and officials said that fire caused an explosion...

Investigators said there is no word on what caused the fire.

A good test of your theory (explosions may cause earthquakes 50+ miles away and three days later) would be to look for explosions that don't have earthquakes occur days and miles away and compare that number to the ones that do.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Of course, that is their only explaination.............. there was an explosion..... that is confirmed.......... the "real" question is...... are they just "assuming" a fire started, that caused the explosion............ or was it the other way around?

Are they eyewitnesses to say "fire first then explosion"? I have searched ............ again, my point is.......... it is funny that various things have been happening BEFORE strange quakes.

You have to admit, it is strange for New Jersey to get 3M quakes, and Oklahoma to get 3M quakes.

Both places have gotten mulitple mag quakes, and things happening before them. Especially all those birds dying in Jersey, before the quakes.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well where you and I sit we are at the mercy of the great lakes opening up and flowing to the ocean when New Madras goes, I have an interest in EQ's as they seem to all be connected in like veins in the body.

I would love to get to the truth of this but we may never know. They will cover it up neatly and everyone can go about their business until something affects them personally.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
someone on page 1 said meth labs, im gonna go with that, highly explosive and flamable

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

All your elipses hurt my eyes.

I'm guessing these are all 3 accidents, but who knows. I highly doubt they are any sort of terrorist attack though, or just bad targeting on their part if so. I'd imagine they would go after more populated areas.

I suppose it could be related to something with Yellowstone, but again, doubtful. The fact that there was a quake near, I'm not really sure is important. A quake could have been the cause of a pipe to rupture I would imagine though.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

Interesting, Medium is on and it is about a Huge quake and her then getting survival items and dreaming of the "end". Does Hollywood put out to us things........ before they happen as a warning? HMMM

Pimpish... the "explosions" happened before the quakes..... was there stresses even a distance from the epicenter in the earth, that caused the explosions?

I am just questioning various events, especially since, quakes have followed. I have not even considered terrorism.

I am going to watch Medium now.... one of only 3 times I turn on the T.V. to watch a show.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hmmmm, is this freaking related?

news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join