It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most convincing UFO footage from around the web

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's been said in another post of mine but this is an amazing interview with a guy who downloaded the NASA feed from repairing the Hubble Telescope , he found some very interesting things in the footage , being an editor for 20+ years: Skip the first 30mins its rather boring , his interview is Great!!

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by biscuit092
All very convincing stuff. I've seen the black box stuff before, along with the other programmes about cattle mutilation and back engineering. Also any stuff by Jaime Maussan seems to be pretty credible; the most amazing stuff I've ever seen is from the International UFO conference 2005-6

Jaime Maussan UFO Conference 2005

all i have to say is WOW! that jamie Maiussan has some incrediblle footage, best i've seen on youtube (google). actually anywhere.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
all i have to say is WOW! that jamie Maiussan has some incrediblle footage, best i've seen on youtube (google). actually anywhere.

Maussan does show some good footage in his presentations, but be cautious too. He was born with a vestigial BS detector and probably goes shopping with a PA for his own protection. He'd buy a bucket of steam or a left-handed hammer.

When watching his videos I turn the sound mute and let the footage stand for itself. His patter is very leading and the new-age muzak is designed to emotionally involve the viewer with wonder.

Coincidentally, my first official post on ATS was a question about a fascinating video he showed and I still don't know what it was
It may have been a localized missile contrail!? It's removed from Youtube. ATS can be pretty tough somedays

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If someone could tell me if this video has been debunked I would really like to know.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The truth is out there, most of it right in our faces.

I believe you know Alf.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
Regarding the Nellis test range video, I once saw an article on the Web that contained a very convincing analysis of the object's possible nature and means of propulsion, along with clear illustrations of each of its apparent shapes, along with hypotheses regarding the purpose for each shape.

I now kick myself, because I can't recall where I saw the article and I no-longer have the bookmark. Is anybody out there familiar with the article I've described? If so, please share the URL with us!

Thankew...

is this what you are looking for?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by scorpionxx

Here is a great expose of the hoax.
www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Phage]

Phage, that report on the Guardian case made for one heck of a long, but entertaining read! It's frustrating that the opportunists and crackpots are constantly dragging the field down, but at least they provide us with a good chuckle from time to time.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

Great post

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Regarding the Nellis test range video, I once saw an article on the Web that contained a very convincing analysis of the object's possible nature and means of propulsion, along with clear illustrations of each of its apparent shapes, along with hypotheses regarding the purpose for each shape.

I now kick myself, because I can't recall where I saw the article and I no-longer have the bookmark. Is anybody out there familiar with the article I've described? If so, please share the URL with us!

Thankew...

Errorist, thanks for the link! That sure does look like the same research, though I couldn't find the illustrations I remember seeing. They were line art, I think, and looking at them helped to clarify the most likely shapes and structures being depicted in the video.

Regardless, one really has to respect the meticulous analysis detailed in that article. Just skimming through it makes my head spin!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Errorist, thanks for the link! That sure does look like the same research, though I couldn't find the illustrations I remember seeing. They were line art, I think, and looking at them helped to clarify the most likely shapes and structures being depicted in the video.

Regardless, one really has to respect the meticulous analysis detailed in that article. Just skimming through it makes my head spin!

Here's another analysis including drawings..
Funny is that this guy concludes that "there's little doubt that the craft's man made" eventhough he concludes there's no visible propulsion system, it shapeshifts, does bizarre manoeuvres and at some point travels 13 miles in 6 seconds (!).

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
NORTHBROOK, ILLINOIS, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 04, 2008, 21:20 HRS.
A young woman was driving at 40-45 mph along Lake Cook Road, when her car suddenly lurched to the right for no reason that was apparent to her. There were no cars within sight on the road, and she had not seen any pedestrian or animal near the car. She stopped her car immediately, got out, and apparently was flabbergasted by the appearance of the left side of her automobile.

The investigating police officer could not provide an adequate explanation for the damage. He noted that there was no damaged paint, and no animal hair, feathers, or blood, evident on the damaged area of the car.

visit: www.nuforc.org...

There are pictures related to the damage on her car (most strange type of dents, dont you think ? ) and I am convinced that what ever caused the damage to her car was a UFO or something other then from this earth.
I just thought I would pass along incase any of you havent seen this report yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Here's another analysis including drawings..
Funny is that this guy concludes that "there's little doubt that the craft's man made" eventhough he concludes there's no visible propulsion system, it shapeshifts, does bizarre manoeuvres and at some point travels 13 miles in 6 seconds (!).

Thank you, that's got to be the one I was thinking of!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's a great thing that we have all these fake videos floating around youtube to keep all these people happy and guessing, so that way if anything ever really did happen no one would know it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitersweet
NORTHBROOK, ILLINOIS, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 04, 2008, 21:20 HRS.
A young woman was driving at 40-45 mph along Lake Cook Road, when her car suddenly lurched to the right for no reason that was apparent to her. There were no cars within sight on the road, and she had not seen any pedestrian or animal near the car. She stopped her car immediately, got out, and apparently was flabbergasted by the appearance of the left side of her automobile.

The investigating police officer could not provide an adequate explanation for the damage. He noted that there was no damaged paint, and no animal hair, feathers, or blood, evident on the damaged area of the car.

visit: www.nuforc.org...

There are pictures related to the damage on her car (most strange type of dents, dont you think ? ) and I am convinced that what ever caused the damage to her car was a UFO or something other then from this earth.
I just thought I would pass along incase any of you havent seen this report yet.

At first, I thought it would be interesting to know whether the investigating officer conducted a field sobriety test, but somebody who'd been driving drunk or recklessly driving probably wouldn't have called the police.

Massive damage to any modern car, especially a compact car, is pretty common, as they're designed to protect occupants by crumpling on impact, and thus absorbing the force of a collision. What's not so common is to see that much caved-in sheet-metal without any broken or scratched paint.

It'd be interesting to know the make and model (the wheels look Volvo-ish, but the body has more of a Nissan look to it), the specific paint color, and what type of primer, paint, and/or clear-coat the factory used. For that matter, it would also be interesting to know whether the car's body is all metal or if the front fenders or door skins might be some type of plastic, fiberglass, or carbon-fiber, as each type would tend to deform differently.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Have you guys heard of infrared ufo which was filmed by finnish officials?

If not visit here www.suomenufotutkijat.fi...

Sorry if this had discussed before here i tried the search but it did not give any

possible earlier discussions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join