It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most convincing UFO footage from around the web

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
In this post, I want to compile the UFO evidence that I feel is the most convincing. The aim is to build up a selection of footage that in my opinion, has not been faked or manipulated because let's face it, there's a hell of a lot out there. I've tried to get my hands on videos that get up-close, have a steady camera and have good resolution.

I'm not an imaging expert (Although I do have A-levels in Photography and Graphic Design and an Honours Degree in Film and TV
) so I can't really prove that any of these videos have not been faked. Nevertheless, I think that many of the fake videos can be spotted even by someone who hasn't had much training.

I also invite others to post what they think is "convincing" footage.

So, I'll start off with this, posted on YouTube on Jan 31 2009

YouTube Link

There's a point around 2:30 where the object does a kind of "wipe" and disappears from the sky. In my opinion, very convincing footage. We can also take into account the reference point in the video at the start; the camera zooms in from a wide angle shot of the building.

The next video is from "Out of the Blue" aired on the Sci-Fi channel, complete with some analysis from Bill George, a visual effects supervisor from Lucasfilm's Industrial Light and Magic.

YouTube Link

Finally for now, this clip from "UFO: Fact or Fiction?" from Zone Reality hosted by none other than Jonathan Frakes of Star Trek fame. What strikes me about this video is that the object is such a strange shape. The sides and markings are extremely clear.

YouTube Link

Thanks for reading, I am interested in hard evidence and would welcome other videos that are clear and up close. Feel free to post anything you find that matches this criteria because the only way we will ever find out what's really going on in our skies is through a sincere effort to bring evidence like this to public attention. People who deliberately disinform and try to rubbish this stuff are denying you and I our right to the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The Nellis Testrange UFO is one of the view videos that really has me baffled. It defines any logic and would be hard to fake, imo

-edit: embedding doesn't seem to work, click here for the direct yt link

[edit on 4/3/2009 by errorist]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The entire serie "UFO - The Black Box Secrets" is also quite spectaculair; it has cockpit recordings of all kinds of UFO sightings reported by airline pilots etc.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
All very convincing stuff. I've seen the black box stuff before, along with the other programmes about cattle mutilation and back engineering. Also any stuff by Jaime Maussan seems to be pretty credible; the most amazing stuff I've ever seen is from the International UFO conference 2005-6

Jaime Maussan UFO Conference 2005

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wish you all my best Biscuit

I will try and help you out concerning/adding resources to your thread over the next few days if I can get some free time.

Regarding Utube its is hard sometimes to pick out the fakes but where else does the average Joe post anomalies for everyone to see.

That site is abused by hoaxers and jokers to the max and its to big now to police what is being posted as real airbourne UFO/ET craft.

Just to add! there are still many UFO vids that could be Black Ops so its a fine line between an ET Craft or one of ours.

Slayer and myself worked together on a shoot off thread related to UFO Back/Reverse Engineering, so you will have your work cut out here to make it interesting and knowledge based for fellow members.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Good Luck!

S&F

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
wow thtas really odd. defiinately not Venus or anything in my opinion. great catch. how long was it up there?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The most intriguing and convincing UFO video is this one. Its taken aboard the STS 114.

theres a thread about it here STS114 Thread with ex NASA employee

It has gained interest from our resident NASA man its well worth a read if you have a spare day.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by biscuit092

that third video is absolutely amazing. amazing. im baffled right now, i've never seen that footage. That is definately a mothership in my opinion and it is HUGE! unbelievable S&F for sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

yes, that is the most convincing space - ufo - video. along with the video where the UFO is coming close to our planet and is shot at. i agre with you Franspeakfree.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I would say that the STS-80 footage kind of does it for me.

(two lines, see!?)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yep the STS video does nail it really; our atmosphere teeming with objects. I think that we would probably get a lot more credible footage of craft/objects using infrared and UV

nzmetalla started a thread on this topic here:

Infrared and UV UFOs

No pics, but there was that interesting video where the cameraman puts 2 identical cameras side-by-side then uses the infrared nightshot on one and picks up a UFO that wasn't visible to the naked eye or the other camera not using it's infrared function.

Infrared UFO Mexico

Weren't the objects in the STS video invisible to the astronauts looking at the tether, and that they could only see them because of the high end UV camera they were using to track it? The size of that thing scared the hell outta me! 3-4 miles in diameter?

[edit on 4-3-2009 by biscuit092]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I just took a quick glance through the history of STS-threads in ATS, focusing on STS-80.

Seems like the debunkers won't touch it with a pitch fork even!

Oh, wait. There was actually some guy claiming "ice" or "debris". And that it was due to sun light crawling over the curving of the earth's globe that made them "appear"...

Their arguments were to twisted and desperate I couldn't even read it properly...it just made me confused.
They had nothing to back their claims with either, compared to what "we" had to claim the opposite.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just found this interesting video

YouTube Link

The second one is definately CGI, but the first one amazed me when I saw it, it just shifts into warp or something. The slo-mo analysis shows what looks like a portal or wormhole opening then the craft speeds into it. Definately a credible video.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
great videos... The floating building is very strange for sure!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OK first of all I want to say hello! This is my first post.

I wish I could pull up the most convincing video I have ever seen but I have only seen it in a compilation and I can't view streaming video sites from work. So if anyone can find it for me and post it that would be great. It is a low flying metal (physical orb) object over a treeline in broad daylight. What is amazing about it is the footage is before the days of CGI (well the film looks dated anyway) and it just moves convicingly - there is also some sort of probe swinging around near it and as it passes over the trees you can see it dipping and coming back up from the trees. Even with today's CGI I think this would be a feat because the backdrop is trees in a valley not a stark sky. It is pretty much the only video that has given me chills. I will try to post it if no one else can find it before I can get home.

But I have to make a comment about this STS footage. I watched the entire David Sereda special about this and it BOGGLES my mind. First of all Sereda seems like a real sharp guy. He has got some interesting theories about faster-than-light travel. However, these theories are based very heavily on this tether footage. Which to me looks like plain old - here it comes - dust.

OK now before you all freak out (and I know you will). I am a very logical person. When I see that footage I see the movement of dust in a sunbeam. But why oh why does it look like that?!?!?! I mean they look like they are passing BEHIND the tether!!! OK lets for a moment consider rods. They are distortions by a digital high res camera. This has been proven - and recreated and if you can't get past this - watch TV. You will see snow and bugs make "rods" in every day television.

So lets apply this theory that a "high end UV camera" could possibly make some annomalies we have never seen before as well. Look at the tether - it is super bright and thick. Now if this camera can make an inch thick tether seem to be a mile plus thick from that distance what do you think it could do to dust a few inches from the camera? Could it distort this bright out of focus light point to make it look like a pulsating disc? Maybe... actually thats far more probable than ethereal 4 mile wide extraterestrial discs SWARMING (like dust) all over a very uninteresting tether. Oh, and why are all of them from the SAME perspective of a top down. With all those discs you would think you would see one at an angle... And of course the tether would look like its in front of it - its a far brighter lightsource than a spec of dust that is far out of focus in the foreground.

And if you dont think a spec of light could make that shape do some research. People have made videos (that can be easily found) playing with digital cameras on points of light (such as stars) and puting them out of focus. They make geometric, even sometimes, structured and pulsating shapes that are VERY UFO - like.

Thanks for taking a moment to read this and consider what I have said. Next time you watch that footage - blank your mind of your other preconceptions and see if that does not look like dust in a sunbeam to you. Anyway, this is just another unproveable theory (NASA doesn't let me play with their cameras) but I think seems like the most logical explanation.

So have at it people

Spelling edits

[edit on 4-3-2009 by iwantobelieve]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Almost forgot this one:

Crop circle UFO
OK, so many folks say this is a hoax.
Well, I would beg to differ.

Many would also claim that the actual photographer of this video said it was "made up". I don't think so. I think maybe he was "pushed" to say that, maybe just to get rid of the mob with tar and feathers, mainly consistent of die hard debunkers who just couldn't swallow this "proof"...

My best friend is very much into video editing. In fact, it is his profession.
He says that this is the best photo evidence of real UFOs he has ever seen.
And to add; he is a level headed individual, always out for the real deal. He has debunked lots of material I was about to go all in for.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know this one has already probably been posted but it's my fav and I still don't know if it's fake or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

Many would also claim that the actual photographer of this video said it was "made up". I don't think so. I think maybe he was "pushed" to say that, maybe just to get rid of the mob with tar and feathers, mainly consistent of die hard debunkers who just couldn't swallow this "proof"...

My best friend is very much into video editing. In fact, it is his profession.
He says that this is the best photo evidence of real UFOs he has ever seen.
And to add; he is a level headed individual, always out for the real deal. He has debunked lots of material I was about to go all in for

This video wasn't created as a hoax. It was created by a programmer to promote a new digital editing software. He filmed a field and then went back to the office to manipulate the images. He airbrushed the circle's creation frame by frame and added the orbs. The footage was then reversed so the version we see begins at the end and runs backward.

Critics at the time noticed that the camera was static and questioned why the man had started filming an apparently average field. In an article on the TV news of the time, he not only revealed the truth of the video. He demonstrated exactly how he'd completed it. There is no question that the video is not real.

It represents one of the smaller landmarks in the transition from media being evidence to media being inconclusive.

The STS-75; STS-114 and others are more compelling, but more reasonable explanations than intelligent UFO can't be ignored. Check out the ATS threads on each one. The STS-114 footage is providing a very entertaining and exemplar presentation of the difficulties over what defines conclusive evidence. Some of the very best minds currently on ATS are demonstrating the contrasting standards of what is or is not *proof*. It should become a sticky.

In terms of adding convincing footage to the thread, this video features an interview with an experienced commercial pilot that reported seeing a UFO. His sighting was subsequently supported by radar anomalies that coincided with the time and location of his alleged sighting...

Edit to add this second video. This video was posted on a thread by Martinhuyton. The music's bad, but some of the footage is pretty interesting. I'd like to read a thread that explained each clip until just the mystery ones were left. It's a good compilation...

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by biscuit092

There is already a thread compiling the best videos
You can find it here... What's the best You tube footage you've seen?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
1970 Concorde test flight footage still does it for me. Some say it was an anomilie in the film but i'd beg to differ

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join