It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most convincing UFO footage from around the web

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by biscuit092

Actually, when Maussan attaches his name to any video it is good reason to be highly skeptical. He has a demonstrated inability to identify balloons, hoaxes and birds.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by biscuit092
Just found this interesting video

YouTube Link

The second one is definately CGI, but the first one amazed me when I saw it, it just shifts into warp or something. The slo-mo analysis shows what looks like a portal or wormhole opening then the craft speeds into it. Definately a credible video.

How can the first one be real if the second one is definetly a fake. Looks to me like a competition between two CGI artist ... "How about we both make a fake UFO , post it on YouTube, look at the comments and see who win" kind of better than who pisses the greater distance. By the way if this is it, the first one merit the gold medal, it is quite good.

But I wish it whould be real. This first videos in this post are quite good. I've never seen the one from Nellis before.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Originally posted by Raud

Many would also claim that the actual photographer of this video said it was "made up". I don't think so. I think maybe he was "pushed" to say that, maybe just to get rid of the mob with tar and feathers, mainly consistent of die hard debunkers who just couldn't swallow this "proof"...

My best friend is very much into video editing. In fact, it is his profession.
He says that this is the best photo evidence of real UFOs he has ever seen.
And to add; he is a level headed individual, always out for the real deal. He has debunked lots of material I was about to go all in for

This video wasn't created as a hoax. It was created by a programmer to promote a new digital editing software. He filmed a field and then went back to the office to manipulate the images. He airbrushed the circle's creation frame by frame and added the orbs. The footage was then reversed so the version we see begins at the end and runs backward.

Critics at the time noticed that the camera was static and questioned why the man had started filming an apparently average field. In an article on the TV news of the time, he not only revealed the truth of the video. He demonstrated exactly how he'd completed it. There is no question that the video is not real.

Come on man...that was the toughest defeat today...
I mean, the UFO phenomenon is real, this much I know, and I know it from my own two eyes. But of course, I have no proof thereof myself...yet.

But the video of the crop circle UFO... It's a fake?
Can you back that up with a credible source?
How could they make documentaries on TV about that clip without knowing what you just wrote?

If you bash me, do it by the rules: out link me!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Sorry to jump in and I'm not trying to turn this into a bunk/debunk thread but...
www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Looks like Phage has the link. I usually provide links, but I slacked off and just went off memory. I wasn't trying to 'defeat' you
I'd enjoy seeing a thread featuring the most extraordinary videos available, but just by allowing a couple of fake ones in can undermine the impression.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Some interesting ones here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Raud

Looks like Phage has the link. I usually provide links, but I slacked off and just went off memory. I wasn't trying to 'defeat' you
I'd enjoy seeing a thread featuring the most extraordinary videos available, but just by allowing a couple of fake ones in can undermine the impression.

Man, that link was a bloody long read!

What can I say except: disregard and lets go back on topic.

Crap this, I'll go to bed and stare at the ceiling some more.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

That's a hell of a thread you've posted there. Bloody hell!
I'll have a good look through them all over the next couple of days. Being generous, it's possibly a ratio of 50 to 1 fake/bad/mistaken videos to interesting videos that get posted. You must have spent weeks identifying the ones worth linking in your thread. Good work

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
GREAT THREAD!

And to the OP...That third video is absolutely stunning. I have never seen that one, and i dont know why not. That video need a whole lot more attention.

Heres my contribution to the thread. I dont think ive ever seen this one DeBunked.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That UFO crash looks really real. Do you have any information on the follow up investigation?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Since it was originally "released" by Maussan there isn't a whole lot to say about it. Or maybe there is:

At this point, it seems safe to conclude that this video shows something being officially tested at White Sands - maybe some sort of top-secret missile - but certainly something that was expected, something that eventually made its way to Maussan, who then began promoting it, perhaps a bit dishonestly, perhaps just prematurely, as the crash of an extraterrestrial craft.

White Sands

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not sure if this was debunked either .. at the time it was tested by supposed experts and found to be genuine footage...

Like this was because they claim you can see the pilot.... i think i can .. what do you all think? ... Watch ALL the vid the footage was taken over a period of 4 months .. and there is some great stuff in the middle..

My contribution

AMAZING TURKISH U.F.O

Edited to add 10 min and 14 mins looks like an off shore oil platform to me .. its the clips prior to 10 mins and in between/after 14 i am interested in , i wonder if any resident experts could comment for me ..

[edit on 4/3/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

[edit on 4/3/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
STS-63

This video cracks me up every time I watch it. LOL!! jk

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
euh...

guys... if i ever see a video, i'll use my 120fps 20Mpixel $5000 camcorder to record it...

because that's what I consider to be proof

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
OP: the first video is probably Venus. The concentric rings that you see are from a telescope arrangement. Astronomers use the concentric rings to insure their scope is properly adjusted (collimated). For an example of the rings, go here:

arnholm.org...

Sorry. You can even see it slowly going behind the ridge, at the speed of the rotation of the starry night.

The famous tether photos in space: it's an optical anomaly. Whenever a very dim particle of dust is near, it will always appear to pass to the rear of a very bright object like the tether.

As for the STS-114: have you considered that the satellites were being placed by NASA? They do a lot of experiments. If you were to launch an object from the shuttle, having it align in a formation then inflate, it would have the same effect.

As for the Nellis test range UFO: this one baffles me. It can't be balloons because of the speed of ascent. When I saw it on the tv originally, it seems that it went into the stratosphere or higher.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Of all the UFO footage I have seen, this one by far is my favorite one.
I saw it for the first time about 6 months ago.
I have watched it several times and it always leaves me baffled.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
heres a great video of a ufo:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpionxx

Here is a great expose of the hoax.
www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Regarding the Nellis test range video, I once saw an article on the Web that contained a very convincing analysis of the object's possible nature and means of propulsion, along with clear illustrations of each of its apparent shapes, along with hypotheses regarding the purpose for each shape.

I now kick myself, because I can't recall where I saw the article and I no-longer have the bookmark. Is anybody out there familiar with the article I've described? If so, please share the URL with us!

Thankew...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
2 of the 3 videos you put in your original post are utter garbage.

The first is clearly a camera zoom issue - when zoomed so far into a point of light it becomes distorted. This can easily be any bright object in the sky, ie a planet.

The second video is a good one though.

The third...it also shows camera zoom distortion but it is harder to tell what is being zoomed in on.

At least this thread should generate some other people trying to post better videos than the ones you have posted (not that hard actually)

Good on you for that.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Nick_X]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join