It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Super Humans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
Here is some food for thought - When a raindrop falls into the ocean does it cease to exist or does it become the whole ocean?

Owww, my brain hurts. That's almost a koan!

PJ

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

that's cool man. I kinda chuckled drew you drew the parallel in looks. I get my rushes from framing and heightened emotion during deep thought. peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If you could name your display picture, what would it be lol?
Wow its my second post and im already messing up
im talking about the picture with the huge god with the earth in his hands, above his head

[edit on 6-3-2009 by asatg]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

Hey! Thanks for the easy definition of this particular line of thinkin'! just never heard it before and it's nice to have a "group" lol. I too have begun to question the necessity of other's opinions in subjects where standpoints and beliefs are so difficult to define, let alone relate.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1

Don't bring Yeshua into this, seriously, He was 100%, but had the Holy spirit, that is how He performed miracles, it has NOTHING to do with the natural human body, it is a spiritual thing only achievable through having the Holy Spirit, not some psychic, new age mumbo jumbo. Jesus was talking about us (real Christians) using the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles.

Do you ever even reflect on what you say before you even put it out there?

May I suggest that you look into the history, religion and philosopies of ancient cultures. You may start to recognise a familiar story. A clue perhaps to unlocking the message meant for humanity. Which then became garbled by Christianity. It is symbolism and metaphor.

Are you purposely being contradictory to get attention, or are you genuinely caught in a short spin cycle?

-Lahara

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

What is the clear message you speak about? It is not nice to leave out information :-D

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join