It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Super Humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

first off that ten percent thing is a definite myth. that ten percent is the percentage of our brains that are neurons. im not saying everyone that is crazy is a genius either. i work in a mental facility so i know that that is definitely not true. just the other day scientist showed what the mind does when it anticipates an event subconciously. i was watching this show on the history channel and there was a lady that lifted the side of a town car off of her son that saved his life. now the scientific explanation is that the stress from that event released endorphines and adrenaline so she could accomplish such a feat. and that is not even an isolated incident. im not saying that everyone is a x men, but i do believe what Jesus said that even greater thing that he did could be done.
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Man is an artifact designed for space travel.
He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole.

-Mr. William S. Burroughs...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ok so after reading this entire post I got a bunch of different feedback and some questions.

1)Why now?
The reason I believe it is now is because people are starting to realize that throughout our "history" (Made up history that we perceive to be real) we are told we are animals, etc. We have got to the point of being tired of this fake "illusion".

It also has to do a lot about 2012. This year, I believe, is when the humans will ascend into the 4th dimension. Those who do not ascend will die out because the time of the 3rd dimension is over. Earth is evolving. You either evolve with it or die.

It is VERY easy to evolve and ascend into the 4th dimension. You "awaken" your mind. You know when you are ready to ascend. It's a feeling of "this world is not for us" feeling.

For those people that simply don't get it, then they'll never get it unless they awaken themselves. We can try to awaken people and show them the door, but it is them who has to decide to go through that door.

As for everyone else who started to get scientific and say "Oh but we use all our brain", "Humans don't have super abilities", "We are meant to breed and die", etc.

You've all been brainwashed.

Science is fake. Religion is fake. Our ENTIRE belief system is fake, and the reason is so that we don't ascend into our higher selves/dimension.

Now you can laugh and poke fun at this OR you can look with an open mind. Either way you have until December 21, 2012.

This is not "survival of the fittest". It is "survival of the awakened."

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another 1evel

first off that ten percent thing is a definite myth. that ten percent is the percentage of our brains that are neurons. im not saying everyone that is crazy is a genius either. i work in a mental facility so i know that that is definitely not true. just the other day scientist showed what the mind does when it anticipates an event subconciously. i was watching this show on the history channel and there was a lady that lifted the side of a town car off of her son that saved his life. now the scientific explanation is that the stress from that event released endorphines and adrenaline so she could accomplish such a feat. and that is not even an isolated incident. im not saying that everyone is a x men, but i do believe what Jesus said that even greater thing that he did could be done.
www.sciencedaily.com...

Don't bring Yeshua into this, seriously, He was 100%, but had the Holy spirit, that is how He performed miracles, it has NOTHING to do with the natural human body, it is a spiritual thing only achievable through having the Holy Spirit, not some psychic, new age mumbo jumbo. Jesus was talking about us (real Christians) using the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles.

And no, it's not "ten percent of our brains are neurons", the whole thing started with the rise of feminism, women claiming that men only use ten percent, neural activity fluctuates so ten percent of the brain being neurons is erroneous too (don't trust everything you read on wikipedia).

The woman lifted the car due to adrenaline, adrenaline is an amazing little thing, endorphins have nothing to do with it either, endorphins have to do with sex and the sex drive.

We are not super human, we are humans, one thing I do know is that because of our diets, and our imperial life style we cannot do some thing that we should be able to do (like telekinesis, psychokinesis, levitation, ect.), but we cannot change "reality", this is not some big simulation or anything silly like that, this is ral life, as scary confusing and uncontrollable as it is, it is real life, you, I and everyone else has to deal with it, not fade off into some fantasy world like the people you claim to work with in the insane asylum.

-Lahara

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"It's a misconception. Our brain is made of 2 types of cells: neurons and glia, in a ratio about 1:10 - Thus the 10% myth.

Glia perform important functions. They act as scaffolding by supporting the 3D structure of the neurons. They act as insulation. They provide nutrients to the neurons. And it has been suggested in recent research they may store memory. "

sorry for getting the hormones mixed up. the point i was trying to make was that our brain decides what hormones it releases. also it is manifested in the physical because every thought has its neurological origins.

one thing i want to point out is voodoo. if you believe in it it works. if you don't then you dont have to worry about anything. so this doesn't strictly apply to just christians although i believe that being a christian will show you how to use this power of belief for the glory of God. reality isnt scary or confusing if you would really believe what God says. with belief and intention alot is possible. Jesus said that if someone had enough faith they could move a mountain. i dont believe that i could move one myself, but im not saying that it is impossible.

i never said i worked in an insane asylum. i work in a mental facility that is also a nursing home(about 50 -50 ). dont insult mental patients schizophrenia is not a joke and these people deserve respect like any other person.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Another 1evel]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginforthetruth
when your brain feeds your soul it in turn will feed your brain, then you will awaken

this reminds me of what Jesus said

Luke 4:4 "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

if every word of God is true, or objective as some call it, then it means to look for truth. almost missed that thanks Admyrable.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by america~la~corporación
He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole.

These words remember me the ending conclussion that I got from the book "The End of the Innocence" by A. C. Clarke:

"The human brain is the perfect space ship, to travel until the edge of the Universe and beyond..."

We need to find how to turn on this perfect machine... (Astral Trips???)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

dont insult mental patients schizophrenia is not a joke and these people deserve respect like any other person.

I believe that a great deal of schizophrenia is demonic personally, I've known schizos and heard stories about them, from what I can tell, there's some supernatural stuff going on here.

You may want to go to youtube and do a search for Derren Brown, he's a "hypnotist" (Neural Linguistic Programming), now he can make it if someone believes in voodoo for them to actually experience voodoo, without doing the actual voodoo, it's called a mind game, it has nothing to do with anything real actually going on, he just subliminally tells someone what to think:

Example:

The same goes with most voodoo, it's just people freaking themselves out, nothing more, unless some actual demonic activity takes place.

-Lahara

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

i agree. reminds me of the new testament and the people that were "tormented". some say it is a chemical imbalance but i believe that is only secondary to what is really happening. one thing i want to point out in the gospels is on specific story of a man that was tormented and hung out in a cemetery that was bound to shackles but he could break them easily. he also new of Jesus place here on earth and the demons in him were terrified. Jesus was ably to save the man back to normal. i think demons are bad tendencies over time that eventually could take over a person if they lose their will power to fight them (not physically but change the habit to something good).

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

i think demons are bad tendencies over time that eventually could take over a person if they lose their will power to fight them (not physically but change the habit to something good).

No, that's just what pop-culture has deemed them to be, they are actually the spirits of the dead Nephilim as detailed in the book of Enoch, book of jubilees ect.

Demons are real, not just some sorta thought, they are real beings.

-Lahara

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

A voice of reason! I was thinking of this quote while reading the thread. WSB had some very interest ideas about the evolution of the species, and it was this quote in particular that piqued my own interest in the concept of further evolution. The "word virus" he talks about could very well be that subliminal voice we all have, all too often programmed by the church, media and government to make us share their bleak worldview and shutdown our imaginations.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

Yeah man it sucks you really gotta master your emotions cause the thoughts are hard to control. Or woman.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1

www.sciencedaily.com...

Don't bring Yeshua into this, seriously, He was 100%, but had the Holy spirit, that is how He performed miracles, it has NOTHING to do with the natural human body, it is a spiritual thing only achievable through having the Holy Spirit, not some psychic, new age mumbo jumbo. Jesus was talking about us (real Christians) using the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles.

And no, it's not "ten percent of our brains are neurons", the whole thing started with the rise of feminism, women claiming that men only use ten percent, neural activity fluctuates so ten percent of the brain being neurons is erroneous too (don't trust everything you read on wikipedia).

The woman lifted the car due to adrenaline, adrenaline is an amazing little thing, endorphins have nothing to do with it either, endorphins have to do with sex and the sex drive.

We are not super human, we are humans, one thing I do know is that because of our diets, and our imperial life style we cannot do some thing that we should be able to do (like telekinesis, psychokinesis, levitation, ect.), but we cannot change "reality", this is not some big simulation or anything silly like that, this is ral life, as scary confusing and uncontrollable as it is, it is real life, you, I and everyone else has to deal with it, not fade off into some fantasy world like the people you claim to work with in the insane asylum.

-Lahara

I starred your post but you are wrong. Everyone is able to use the holy spirit, but most will not acknowledge where it comes from. The trick will be will you listen to the holy spirit or the words of the false prophet. I'm just musing.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

it starts as a thought though. they cant get into you if you dont let them.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MorgothaM

Did clarke read the urantia book maybe and believed our sole purpose was to experience? I used to read a lot of that guy's books and to this day some of the originality of concept puts him and asimov alone. I heard one of his books was being made int oa movie....childhoods end maybe?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The "illusion" you are referring is what we call in Buddhism "suffering", or kinda that life is more or less all a continuously repeating (karma) "game" which all is an illusion. The moment we liberate ourselves from this karma rule and see through the suffering (aka illusion) we can move into nirvana (aka enlightment).

EDIT: You become much more than merely a "super human", and will become one with the cosmic.

[edit on 4/3/09 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In reality we have always been super, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent Beings.
It is just that when we as one decided to be separate, form orientated beings in that first instant of the idea of separation.
We all forgot what we knew in totality of unlimitedness. So now we are finally trying to simply remember who and what we were originally...
which we will and eventually experience as pure infinite love, in our own moment in time and space

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If you think about it everything we have in our possession in life is unnecessary. We were born with nothing, and leave this planet with nothing but experiences.

Therefore, the human race as a whole needs to stop being materialistic, drop their false beliefs/religions, and turn more spiritual with their higher self/soul.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools

A voice of reason! I was thinking of this quote while reading the thread. WSB had some very interest ideas about the evolution of the species, and it was this quote in particular that piqued my own interest in the concept of further evolution. The "word virus" he talks about could very well be that subliminal voice we all have, all too often programmed by the church, media and government to make us share their bleak worldview and shutdown our imaginations.

This CHURCH, MEDIA, GOVERNMENT that is being spoken of are ones that "implement change after the fact"..as William presumed.
Smashing control machines and reality studios should be illuminated and achieved.

Our culminations tangible. And futile platforms shed off..or, again, in William's sentencing.
“Despite disparate aims and personnel of its constituent members, the underground is agreed on basic objectives. We intend to march on the police machine everywhere. We intend to destroy the police machine and all its records. We intend to destroy all dogmatic verbal systems… To put it country simple, we have heard enough bullsh+t.”

He is sincerely applicable to this thread...so I halt myself in fear of rehashing painfully..

"Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape.”

O, Burroughs...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join