It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We Are All Super Humans

page: 5
33
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
In reality we have always been super, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent Beings.
It is just that when we as one decided to be separate, form orientated beings in that first instant of the idea of separation.
We all forgot what we knew in totality of unlimitedness. So now we are finally trying to simply remember who and what we were originally...
which we will and eventually experience as pure infinite love, in our own moment in time and space


[edit on 4-3-2009 by Epsillion70]


And you have absolutely no reason to believe that other than your own lust for being God, you want to be someone in control of your own life, mostly because so many things are out of control in your life.

You have nothing at the foundation of your new age belief, seriously, we are not gods, we never will be, we are NOT omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent beings, we ARE carnal and finite.

No matter how much you wish, dream, hope, this fantasy of "super humans gods" will NEVER come true, because that is NOT what we are.

-Lahara




posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
And you have absolutely no reason to believe that other than your own lust for being God, you want to be someone in control of your own life, mostly because so many things are out of control in your life.

You have nothing at the foundation of your new age belief, seriously, we are not gods, we never will be, we are NOT omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent beings, we ARE carnal and finite.

No matter how much you wish, dream, hope, this fantasy of "super humans gods" will NEVER come true, because that is NOT what we are.

-Lahara


You think you know what we are and are not? Anytime you know something for sure and refuse to be open you lose the possibility of other possibilities.

You may be the scientific type who needs things to be proven to believe them. Look at it this way, If there is 100% of things to be know on our plane of existence then what percentage do you think we know and can prove WITHOUT A DOUBT. Things would be moving very slowly if we didn't have wishes, dreams and hopes.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i don't believe we are omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent. i think that cant be true because you cant be me and i cant be you therefore you cannot be in the same exact place in the exact moment in time. that really doesn't make sense to me.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree. Human behavior is so damn sorrily predictable since were always looking out for our own enjoyment.

I'm born, I go to school, college, get a job, start a family, retire, and die.

^^How many peoples lives did I just describe right there?

It's so stupid how everyone expects everyone to act a certain way.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think about that a lot.

But it is sort of depressing.

Even if that IS the case, I try to stay happy, and thinking like that just doesn't do it for me.

My goal is not to disprove you, but just comment.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1

Originally posted by Epsillion70
In reality we have always been super, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent Beings.
It is just that when we as one decided to be separate, form orientated beings in that first instant of the idea of separation.
We all forgot what we knew in totality of unlimitedness. So now we are finally trying to simply remember who and what we were originally...
which we will and eventually experience as pure infinite love, in our own moment in time and space


[edit on 4-3-2009 by Epsillion70]


And you have absolutely no reason to believe that other than your own lust for being God, you want to be someone in control of your own life, mostly because so many things are out of control in your life.

You have nothing at the foundation of your new age belief, seriously, we are not gods, we never will be, we are NOT omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent beings, we ARE carnal and finite.

No matter how much you wish, dream, hope, this fantasy of "super humans gods" will NEVER come true, because that is NOT what we are.

-Lahara


You are right. But i guess these people need more hope than us to continue their lives, so do they believe in their "omnipotent potential", that is false of course. They are doing the same mistake than the geneticists, believing they are an incarned god that dont remember his "greatness", but unlike the geneticists, they dont play with life or create dangerous unbalance in this world, they just believe in something stupid but still entertaining for them, i suppose...
Or could it be that they need a goal? Nobody knows the real goal of life, and a lot of people go mad coz they ignore their goals. Could they choose an impossible goal to live peacefully? Who knows.

You can keep telling human is not omnipotent, they will answer you dont have proof. Its the answer of the hopeless, classic... We could tell you the same #, you dont have any proof that you are omnipotent. But of course i wont ask it



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Another 1evel
 


i don't believe we are omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent. i think that cant be true because you cant be me and i cant be you therefore you cannot be in the same exact place in the exact moment in time. that really doesn't make sense to me.


Here is some food for thought - When a raindrop falls into the ocean does it cease to exist or does it become the whole ocean?



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by Another 1evel
 


i don't believe we are omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent. i think that cant be true because you cant be me and i cant be you therefore you cannot be in the same exact place in the exact moment in time. that really doesn't make sense to me.


Here is some food for thought - When a raindrop falls into the ocean does it cease to exist or does it become the whole ocean?



As useless as to say "there is no smoke without fire"...


I understand you, its better to believe we survive after death. The opposite is too depressive...



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1
 


You speak with very crude intentions. Do not spout about who we are and who we are not to others with such a way of defilement.

You lack vision, that is your responsibility. It is very apparent that you lack a passion to have control for your own life and reality.

You may give away your choice and your free will but we will not.

Do not speak untruthfully or in fear of something you disagree with. It has nothing to do with being a "god" or better than god. It is embracing unity within all. You embrace seperation, that is exactly what your words and fears reflect. If this is not true then you must show otherwise.

Find some peace, find some balance. Keep your heart open.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
reply to post by TheRandom1
 


You speak with very crude intentions. Do not spout about who we are and who we are not to others with such a way of defilement.

You lack vision, that is your responsibility. It is very apparent that you lack a passion to have control for your own life and reality.

You may give away your choice and your free will but we will not.

Do not speak untruthfully or in fear of something you disagree with. It has nothing to do with being a "god" or better than god. It is embracing unity within all. You embrace seperation, that is exactly what your words and fears reflect. If this is not true then you must show otherwise.

Find some peace, find some balance. Keep your heart open.





Embrace unity within all? You reach this state by taking lsd right? Not for me thx... When you talk about free will, you cant say you wont give it away when you never EVER had any free will. You are only living a lie and trying to live it more intensively.

Better lack vision than be blind in every way..

You cannot prove yourself you control your life until you end it on purpose, that is the only way to control your life. If u cant do that, you will remain a puppet for always



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
Embrace unity within all? You reach this state by taking lsd right? Not for me thx... When you talk about free will, you cant say you wont give it away when you never EVER had any free will. You are only living a lie and trying to live it more intensively.

Better lack vision than be blind in every way..

You cannot prove yourself you control your life until you end it on purpose, that is the only way to control your life. If u cant do that, you will remain a puppet for always


Even scientifically everything came from the same place. In this day and age the only freedom people have is in their minds. That cannot be taken away.

If everybody accepted their fates as slaves physically and mentally what do you think the world would be like? Why underestimate that which we do not understand?



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
reply to post by TheRandom1
 


You speak with very crude intentions. Do not spout about who we are and who we are not to others with such a way of defilement.

You lack vision, that is your responsibility. It is very apparent that you lack a passion to have control for your own life and reality.

You may give away your choice and your free will but we will not.

Do not speak untruthfully or in fear of something you disagree with. It has nothing to do with being a "god" or better than god. It is embracing unity within all. You embrace seperation, that is exactly what your words and fears reflect. If this is not true then you must show otherwise.

Find some peace, find some balance. Keep your heart open.





Oh, this is going to be fun...

Do not tell me what I can and cannot say lol.

I can say what I wish, it is my opinion, if you don't agree with it, then you have nothing to fear if your beliefs are so profound and stable.

You see, what I said made you question an aspect of your reality, that cause fear and anger in you, fear because you may be wrong about your own vision of what you believe, and anger towards me for causing you to question it.

You are saying some rather hypocritical things though, I found a major flaw in your logic:

First you say this:


You speak with very crude intentions.


Then you follow with a statement that contradicts the logic of the first when universally applied (meaning I am no better than you, nor are you better than I because we are both humans):


Do not spout about who we are and who we are not to others with such a way of defilement.


And then you continue with your logical fallacy:


You lack vision, that is your responsibility. It is very apparent that you lack a passion to have control for your own life and reality.


Lol, seriously, seriously, First you tell me not to criticize someone, then you turn around and start criticizing me lol.


Do not speak untruthfully or in fear of something you disagree with.


And who are you to tell me whether I know about what I'm talking about or not? I know very well what I'm talking about, I'm a very open minded person, but that does not mean that I believe everything someone says, or that just because something sounds good that I believe it. I am very open minded, but not gullible or given to illogical views of new age.

Here's an example of my open mindedness, I believe in telekinesis, pyrokinesis, and many other kinesises lol, I practice telekinesis, I believe that meditation is good for the body and mind and I believe that there is something to this chacras and the unmeasurable energy of the body (what science has not yet been able to measure by known methods), however I believe all this is natural and scientific, I just believe we have not yet been able to understand yet, and here's the real shocker, I'M A CHRISTIAN!!! How many Christians do you know believe in this stuff, yet don't condemn it to being "satanic" or "demonic"? Even more so, how many people do you know that practice this stuff, yet are Christians? No doubt because I revealed I'm a Christian, you will hate on me, simply because you are ignorant to my faith, you don't really know what I believe or why I believe it, you will probably regurgitate some zietgiest nonsense (easily debunkable and has been several times here on ATS) like most of the new agers do, that is if you are into new age nonsense. I've spoken to several new agers, they tell me that they don't know what they believe, that's really sad, that's like saying that your driving down a road blindfolded. You see, I've taken the blindfold off though, I follow signs, make judgments about roads and even travel down some that many others are afraid to go down, simply because of what they've heard about those roads, some roads I know for a fact lead off the side of a cliff, partly because I've seen people drive off that cliff, some roads lead in circles, people waste there lives driving in circles on these rods, they think they're going somewhere because the circle is so large though, but they always end up where they began, nowhere new. I've traveled down some bad roads, but have backed up when I figured out I was going to get stuck and stranded if I went down them any further.

I'm very open minded, but I don't just let anything in, I test it and if my testing that scares you, more makes you question your own beliefs, then take a second look at what you believe and test it, find out how stable it is.

-Lahara



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon
 


I understand you




posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
And you have absolutely no reason to believe that other than your own lust for being God, you want to be someone in control of your own life, mostly because so many things are out of control in your life.
You have nothing at the foundation of your new age belief, seriously, we are not gods, we never will be, we are NOT omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent beings, we ARE carnal and finite.
No matter how much you wish, dream, hope, this fantasy of "super humans gods" will NEVER come true, because that is NOT what we are.


Says who? The Bible? You believe God isn't perfect so he wrote up some guidelines, sent someone to fix earth and resorted to a huge flood to start anew? I personally believe God is indeed perfect, and therefore has no need to order us around, threaten us with terror, or demand we bring money to the priesthoods.

Here's how I see it:

1 - There's only One consciousness: Jah, God, Allah, Buddha, Tao, whatever they name it, that's it. "i am THAT i am" - THAT is it.
2 - When not logged into a bio-space suit (body + brain) this consciousness is self aware, and in total unity with everything. It's omnipotent, all knowing, etc. etc. It is EVERYTHING, hence the descriptions of God being: Glorious, All mighty, Perfect, etc etc etc... It's glorious in it's complexity AND simplicity simultaneously.
3 - When logged into a bio-spacesuit (body + brain), only a small fragment of that total consciousness can operate while the brain is on, so it loses a lot of awareness.
4 - The cognitive senses receive all kinds of input and the brain stores it all in linear time memory, creating the story of the individual. Without this mechanism within the operating system of a bio-spacesuit, the whole thing could not function. It needs separation and contrast, to see patterns. This is why we think we are individuals; and many call it the ego. It's an illusion of segregation neccesary to experience Life on this specific vibratory range of frequencies.
5 - When you die, your ego will die. The physical memory in your brain will rot with the rest of your body. The more convinced you are that you are your ego, the more you will struggle against this death, hence the idea of purgatory. Those who know who they truly are have probably experienced 'ego-death' several times throughout their lives already, and have a much smoother transition.
This is why many people who've experienced OOBE's said they didn't feel any emotions towards certain family members or loved ones.
6 - After death, you do not suddenly become One with God, because in actuality you never left.
7 - The more you hold on to the idea that the Ego is You (and the 'sins' the Ego indulges in or naturally desires are Yours) the more fearful you can become for the Wrath of God, and the more succeptible you are for manipulative religions.
8 - The longer you live without decent Ego-Death, the more convinced you are that you are your Ego.

Well, that's my revised view on things in a nutshell.




posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist
 


More logical fallacies, where the hell are you getting this nonsense from? Show me some sources, something a little more credible that what some blue eyed bald headed dude says, something a little more credible than what some lonely old woman who claims she's a psychic wrote, something a little more credible than what some idiot "alien channeler" claims seriously, all you people think alike, you come up with these ridiculous ideas, that you claim are what life's all about, but if you follow the path that these ideas postulate, then you see that they offer no purpose for living. Seriously, test your own beliefs, really test them, don't just claim that you have without actually doing it, TEST YOUR BELIEFS! You will find that what you believe in is a "feel good" religion, one that gives no purpose and relieves you of all personal responsibilities.

-Lahara



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon
 



you are blinded by pride if you're missing all the patterns all over the place. In order to really try to understand something you have to immerse yourself in the idea or the attempt is half-assed. Don't be so quick to judge, because like some other posters have said, without imagination progress would be extremely slow. Lol, need more than you to live. I think Jack Black refers to people like you as "naysayers". Stop naysaying, naysayer.



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by _damon
 



you are blinded by pride if you're missing all the patterns all over the place. In order to really try to understand something you have to immerse yourself in the idea or the attempt is half-assed. Don't be so quick to judge, because like some other posters have said, without imagination progress would be extremely slow. Lol, need more than you to live. I think Jack Black refers to people like you as "naysayers". Stop naysaying, naysayer.



Jack Black is a Satanist, he's funny, but he hates Christians, Christ and anything sacred.

Yet alas, I am doomed to resemble him so closely that people have actually asked me for an autograph before thinking that I was he.

-Lahara



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1
 



Not really relevant to what i was saying. You see, those subject changes are predictable when getting to uncomfortable levels of conversation. I look like the guy who wears a helmet for no discernable reason. peace.

edit: Oh yeah my point! I think it would be a good thing for those subject changes to become much more scarce. I know it's easy to see a lot on this site as ridiculous but baseless assumptions are just as easy a trap tofall into.


[edit on 5-3-2009 by heyo]



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
More logical fallacies, where the hell are you getting this nonsense from?


It's the current revised edition of what I deem most likely after 28+ years of incarnation, speculation, research, imagination, confirmation, etc etc etc.
Contrary to what you may think, I do not rely on others to tell me what's what, not even the Koran or Bible. I'm anarcho-gnostic, meaning I do not trust anyone between me and divinity, especially when their services cost money.


Originally posted by TheRandom1
Show me some sources, something a little more credible that what some blue eyed bald headed dude says, something a little more credible than what some lonely old woman who claims she's a psychic wrote, something a little more credible than what some idiot "alien channeler" claims seriously


What makes you think I got this from a source other than myself? I've read numerous books, watched numerous ovies, documentaries, tv shows, listened to all kinds of music, and this is what I cyurrently deem most likely after having digested all the info that has come unto my path. The thing is, my belief isn't stationary, and if you show me something mind boggling, my mind will boggle, and my beliefs may change. However, I tend to not find credible any beliefs that state they are THE TRUE belief, as I'm confident ALL roas lead back to God, or whatever you want to call Creation.



Originally posted by TheRandom1
all you people think alike,


Have I been boxed and stereotyped already? How many gnostic anarchists do you know? You think I buy the New Age/NWO religion? How about we discuss the mentioned theories instead of killing the messenger?


Originally posted by TheRandom1
you come up with these ridiculous ideas, that you claim are what life's all about, but if you follow the path that these ideas postulate, then you see that they offer no purpose for living.


Then tell me, what IS the purpose of living?
I think Life is.


Originally posted by TheRandom1
Seriously, test your own beliefs, really test them, don't just claim that you have without actually doing it, TEST YOUR BELIEFS!


My beliefs are not a result of an experiment, and they cannot (yet) be repeatedly demonstrated by modern science. This is why I call them beliefs.


Originally posted by TheRandom1
You will find that what you believe in is a "feel good" religion, one that gives no purpose and relieves you of all personal responsibilities.


I do not believe in Karma, nor do I believe God will eventually 'punish' evil doers;
Rest assured, my beliefs are not constructed to make myself feel good about the horrors and oppression in the world.




posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo
 


No, I was just pointing something out that was off topic, I like to visit those things that most people consider scary. Like how I can go into the woods at night by myself, or how I can visit the tunnels under the city, by myself, at night, that's actually very dangerous since there have been several human sacrifices, or how I can go into a haunted house, once again, by myself, at night.

I like to visit the scary things, or the things that people consider scary, I like the suspense, what I don't like is when something jumps out at me and startles me, I have PSVT and that kinda thing is bad for my heart.

Anyways, my whole point was, I was just making an offtopic observation.

I like JB as a comedian, but not much as a person.

-Lahara



new topics

top topics



 
33
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join