It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Super Humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I would recommend reading a book called, Conversations with God. It talks about how your manifested thoughts ulitimately become reality. This is a very basic description of just on aspect of this book. If you have not checked out this book it is an interesting read, written by a very unique author.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

Super humans???? That is funny poop...can you bend metal objects with your mind, read people's minds, have the ability to teleport, do you know the secret to immortality, etc? Humans are barbaric gullible simpletons and that is all we will ever be. Humans are no better than cockroaches, breed and kill, thats all we're good for. Bring on the afterlife, that's when it will get interesting, life on earth is a temporary situation. Enjoy it while you are here.

Think someone has been watching too much X-Men lol Super Humans are already among us. How about people that can do massive calculations in their heads? I also recently seen part of a program on Channel 4 (UK) about genius kids. I've tried to find it but I'm on dial-up atm ... very annoying! lol One thing I have noticed over the years about people with "genius" qualities were that a significant percentage were Indian....from India btw .... There are kids who become exceptional at music too from a young age 2/3/4 playing concert piano pieces on piano, violin and isn't music also regarded by some as mathematical? Mozart or Beethoven had written their first major piece at a very young age - 5 yrs old gave or take a yea or two.

You can't tar all humans with the same brush when there are sites like this where free thinking, common causes and beliefs and unification of the smarter humans who don't kill or behave like cockroaches, apart from the breeding, congregate. WHat people need is an awakening or when it's too late, it'll be a rude awakening

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I absolutely agree with you pilot. I've always felt we (humans) are capable of much more, although it is locked up within. I believe your spirit can communicate with a part of your brain that is inactive. Through self-thought and meditation you can strengthen your bond with you soul and awaken that specific part of your brain.I think that when you fully awaken your brain you will be capable of anything. I think jesus was just a man who was awake. Anybody is capable of this, but noone tries. Anyways just a thought. New to ATS-1st post. Don't crucify me.

when your brain feeds your soul it in turn will feed your brain, then you will awaken

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't believe that technology is required to help 'free' us, or that technology in any way 'inhibits' us.

You get what you concentrate upon. There is no other main rule.

The whole idea of the buddhist "chop wood, carry water" is that no matter what you are doing, it is your internal focus that matters. Life can change radically, can improve or worsen, can deepen in meaning and fulfillment, and on the outside absolutely nothing may have occurred: one is still chopping wood, carrying water, just like always. I don't believe it's any different for us.

Those people who choose to deliberately make themselves focus on optimism and positive feelings and what-COULD-be that is good, those who are self disciplined and actually work toward developing and understanding their senses and intuition, find that consistent effort in these areas is effective.

I think a lot of people in the world today are waiting for something to make them happy, something to make them psychic, something to do it "for" them. It's like the little archetype in the Harry Potter movie where he was standing around waiting for his dad to rescue him any time now... your rescuer is you.

If you really BELIEVED you COULD be happy, fulfilled, and intuitive beyond current understanding, regardless of the world at large or most of your daily life, would you try? Really make the effort?

True happiness and personal development is genuinely hard work. Worth it, though.

Best,
PJ

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

We are animals. Nothing more. You have no more super powers than your cat so wake up, see a doctor, or whatever it's going to take to get you mentally straight.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Humans have an imagination. Media and entertainment drive people's imagination beyond reality into creativity and engineering genius. If it wasn't for all these paradigms being created then the reality would cease to exist for humans to advance their intelligence level, thus improving their lives accordingly. Perhaps long ago a certain select few were educated in these far depths of psychology that the majority of the people on this world would barely understand. Perhaps that in reality to itself is the central struggle of life in general. Nature versus nurture. So without taking the steps to educate yourself in the science of the mind will only leave the questions void. The inability to comprehend. But even so not one single person will come to light in discovering the full sequential strain of DNA. Because with it's knowledge and power will only lead to its destruction. Those preventive measures are paradigms already in place. There is no illusion about it. What you sense around you on this world is very real. You can imagine all you want about what it is and should be but it will not be a reality until proven.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

We are animals. Nothing more.

Although our instrumentation is between 96% - 98.5% chimpanzee, depending on which of the four commonly accepted methods of genomic comparison is used, and further, we have been quite intensively trained since early childhood up to this present moment to behave very much like animals living in the forest, we, that part of who we are that is neither our instrumentation nor our conditioning is absolutely identical with what people generally refer to as God.

Buddhists refer to that part of ourselves as the Joy which has never seen suffering ...

Eventually we all find this Joy which has never seen suffering. Some get there more quickly than others because they are either quite fortunate and it happens naturally and without special efforts, while others use certain technologies specifically designed for attaining this union ...

The remainder of us just hang out with the herd running on momentum until the bitter end ...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The reason why things are "manifesting" is because a lot of it has been happening for a long while, people are just noticing this stuff now and talking about it, bring it into the open for everyone to see.

They (the Iluminati or who/whatever) plan this stuff and carry out there plans, it has nothing to do with "us talking about it, making it happen" if that were true people in insane asylums would be living out there fantasy because they think/believe that it is real, many crazy people believe there delusions beyond a shadow of a doubt, so tell me, why have these people not teleported to other dimensions, fly without airplanes, become king of the world ect., it's because what you the OP is saying is a bunch of bologna.

We are not all "super humans", if we are prove it, fly over to my house and tell it to my face, you can't, why? because it's a fantasy.

And there in lies you real problem, you see, it would be nice to live in a fantasy world where we all have super powers or have the ability to manifest things that we think in our mind into reality, but we can't because it's not true.

You just don't want to deal with reality, because reality is a scary thing if you think about it, so your excuse is to claim that none of this stuff is real, that it's all make believe and then you blame it on the rest of the world, hoping and praying that your own lie, your own delusion is true and then maybe, just maybe things will be different.

You friend are about to jump off the cliff of delusion don't jump, man up and deal with reality.

-Lahara

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
S&F

I've been thinking like this for a while now so your not alone.
I always thought about those questions, what is life? what is our purpose?what can be possible if we as humans put the full use of our brains to?
I'll admit at times they were usually trivial thoughts but when i started becoming more interested in subjects like astral projection, those thoughts stopped becoming trivial and became more serious, which i'll admit has helped to fully awaken me.So as i said,you & anyone thinking on this subject,know your not alone in this.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I started losing interest in life in general some years ago after a personal devastating tragedy.
I learned a lot since then, about life, the world, power, and how things really work.
IF and only IF there were a powerful elite which held ancient secrets... they have evolved since those ancient times, and we didn't. So every they they are further away from us. Do you really think you could "crack" the system and get to know those secrets? And what if they really don't exist?
How can you be so sure of that?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
We are animals. Nothing more. You have no more super powers than your cat so wake up, see a doctor, or whatever it's going to take to get you mentally straight.

You obviously know little about cats.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
two thing i want to share

1.this site talks about relaxation response and gene expression. esciencenews.com...

2. random1, many people through out history that were well known had mental problems, but what one area in the brain lacks another is amplified. some famous people include Abraham Lincoln, Issac Newton, Darwin and that is just a few. even some have had full blow psychosis (John Nash, won 1994 nobel prize in economic sciences). Nash said his medication interfered with his creativity so he didn't take it. so there is a fine line between reality and fantasy.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Many of you are probably familiar with the theory that suggests humans are a hybrid of species, the end result of genetic manipulation by extraterrestrials...

Well the other day someone stated this genetic manipulation didn't happen to make us better or stronger, but that it was done with the intent to shut down some of our features, to dumb us down so to speak. To me, they both sound a little 'out there', but when you consider one of these, ya might as well consider the other too.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another 1evel
random1, many people through out history that were well known had mental problems, but what one area in the brain lacks another is amplified. some famous people include Abraham Lincoln, Issac Newton, Darwin and that is just a few. even some have had full blow psychosis (John Nash, won 1994 nobel prize in economic sciences). Nash said his medication interfered with his creativity so he didn't take it. so there is a fine line between reality and fantasy.

Oh, I see your one of these people (like the millions out there) that believe that we only use 10% of our brain, that my friend is complete bs, it's a wives tale, we use all of our brain.

There are people with active imaginations, people who "think outside the box", there is a fine line between genius and insanity, but that does not mean that all insane people are geniuses.
People making advancements in science does not equate to people having super powers.

Wake up and face reality.

-Lahara

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi, good thread

I understand the awakening part, the feeling that something isn't right, the unquenchable thirst for knowledge on everything from chem trails to the nature of reality, the feeling that reality is an illusion. I started waking up about 2 years ago and my big question is WHY? Like everyone else I was happy at my job, my life was routine and everything seemed normal. Like other people for no reason at all everything started feeling alien and strange, I started asking myself questions, "is this all there is? work/home/work/home/work/home/DIE!!! I started stumbling on disturbing theories and ideas. NWO, Illuminati, Floride, Chem Trails, Vaccines, Govt Conspiracy, Alien Conspiracy, Holographic Universe, D.M.T., orgonite, crystals, OOBE, 2012, planet X, etc
. I know some people who are awaking are a little pissed at the sheeple, but I for one am a bit jealous, life was a lot simpler back then

So back to my question WHY, Why Now. As well as a strong feeling that something isn't right, I also constantly have the feeling that something big is coming but I can't find out what. After reading lot's of different forums I see that the awakening phenomenon is widespread and growing. How can generations go by with everyone conditioned and trudging along happily, never questioning their reality, and now lot's of people are asking the big questions out of the blue. The mind control seems to be slipping and is being replaced by an overload of information on a variety of theorys, which seems to be creating confusion and anxiety.

Anybody have any theories???

[edit on 4-3-2009 by timerider]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i was thinking about creating a thread very muchso amongst these lines!

I started "clicking" about six months ago now.. i took up meditation, abolished what skewed religious views i had and am now feeling a GREAT sense of vibration and peace within myself.. moreso than i have ever felt. Its amazing.

Leading up till 2012, the 10th planet of our solar system (which is in relative size to Earth, but MUCH denser) will have profound effects on our conscious. It is only those people who do not want a part of the spiritual, wishing to stay in the physical, that will make all of this stuff very challenging.

Glad to have you in the community.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by timerider
Hi, good thread

I understand the awakening part, the feeling that something isn't right, the unquenchable thirst for knowledge on everything from chem trails to the nature of reality, the feeling that reality is an illusion. I started waking up about 2 years ago and my big question is WHY? Like everyone else I was happy at my job, my life was routine and everything seemed normal. Like other people for no reason at all everything started feeling alien and strange, I started asking myself questions, "is this all there is? work/home/work/home/work/home/DIE!!! I started stumbling on disturbing theories and ideas. NWO, Illuminati, Floride, Chem Trails, Vaccines, Govt Conspiracy, Alien Conspiracy, Holographic Universe, D.M.T., orgonite, crystals, OOBE, 2012, planet X, etc
. I know some people who are awaking are a little pissed at the sheeple, but I for one am a bit jealous, life was a lot simpler back then

So back to my question WHY, Why Now. As well as a strong feeling that something isn't right, I also constantly have the feeling that something big is coming but I can't find out what. After reading lot's of different forums I see that the awakening phenomenon is widespread and growing. How can generations go by with everyone conditioned and trudging along happily, never questioning their reality, and now lot's of people are asking the big questions out of the blue. The mind control seems to be slipping and is being replaced by an overload of information on a variety of theorys, which seems to be creating confusion and anxiety.

Anybody have any theories???

i wouldnt say life is "simpler", but theres just more to think about...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
According to Alex Collier, the reason all of our self-fulfilled prophecies are coming true is because the Zeta 2 Reticuli have been using time travel since the 1960's to alter our history and make us feel helpless, so we're left feeling helpless, and easier to manipulate. Just a thought.

Google: Alex Collier 1994 Interview

PS: He predicts 9/11/01 in this 1994 interview, along with a few other events that have happened around this time.

You could always just call him crazy, I mean, he IS just an extremely highly IQ'd wallstreet journal accountant who quit his job to pursue this further. No one special.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Zeta 2 Reticuli are more commonly known as a malevolent race of the "Greys"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join