It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm not going to flame you at all. It's just sad that this could have been a huge publicity stunt for ratings thus greater advertising dollars. Even I admitted it got me to start listening to his radio show. Pffft ::grumbles::

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by Whisper67

Let`s see, if you worked for me, and I asked you to get all the evidence together that there are aliens,

But this isn't as esoteric as aliens.

Absolutely, I would want a complete and accurate report. That's only responsible journalism. I'm just saying he said he would update us by the end the week - and that's all I want, an update. Just trying to hold him to his word and have some accountability. Take six months if you want to but, don't promise something by a date and not deliver.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

II am just curious.

Is every one waiting for Glen Beck's report because they are just interested in what he is going to say or has he become you voice of truth?

If Glen says it is true it is true and if Glen says it is false it is false.

I don't care what Glen Beck thinks. I can think for myself and I can do my own research and I can come to my own conclusions. My conclusion may not match every one else's and I am okay with that. We each have to look into our own mirrors each day.

My bone of contention was not with Glen Beck or even what he thinks. My problem is the continued manipulation and conditioning of the American people by the MSM.

I have said before that I do not blame Glen Beck for wanting to get paid; he is the one that has to look into his own mirror.

Times are tight and our future is shaky. We don't know what motivates people and unless we are placed in the same situation we really don't know what we would do but I am willing to bet that most would go for the money.

My fear is that we have too many people that are willing to accept whatever icon the MSM is pushing today as the last word in the truth.

I too am looking for the truth but every bone in my body tells me I won't find the real truth by listening to the MSM or anyone that they employ.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I, for one, am just interested to see what the MSM is going to say about this. How will it be spun or even discussed. I'm not looking for the truth from any talking head, that would be personally irresponsible IMO.

You can find a lot more truth on any subject by reading and doing research on your own rather then watching a tv special. A lot of times those specials may spark an interest in someone to make them go do just that.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
I, for one, am just interested to see what the MSM is going to say about this. How will it be spun or even discussed. I'm not looking for the truth from any talking head, that would be personally irresponsible IMO.

You can find a lot more truth on any subject by reading and doing research on your own rather then watching a tv special. A lot of times those specials may spark an interest in someone to make them go do just that.

I think a lot of us are just curious about the spin and a peak behind the curtain at what they have up their sleeves.

I just hope that there are more of us self searchers then those that are smitten and so willing to accept the words of their idols.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this article.

I think we should always approach everything from a skeptical outlook. What are some of the best sorces (not fanatical Alex Jones) for evidence of this topic in more main stream sources.

Please do not flame me, please just give me some pointers so I can research this topic. If this is real a LOT of U.S. citizens will want this information presented in a moderated, not fanatical presentation.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This automatic "I hate Glenn Beck because he doesnt agree with this...." has got to go. Independant thinkers need to stick togather, even if theres disagreements here and there.

People with an independant mind, are free thinkers, who think outside the box, and eventually find the truth.

Support someone whos uncovering truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
thomas.loc.gov...:h645:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Milesp on page 3 of this thread give some good links on Alcee Hastings who introduced this bill. The OP says HR645-Legalizes FEMA Detention Centers.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

OK, I used to HATE the guy!!!!!!

BUT NOW..................................................

I will only be watching him on the news!!

I will BE WATCHING TONIGHT!!!

WOW.................................... I am Blown away!!
yur challenged religiously and physiciously.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
As a representative of a Corporate Leadership, I would think Mr. Beck would mind his words more carefully. I wouldn't hire him in my firm.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenaV

Could that be because he is against big corporations getting bailouts? If that is the case, so am I, big corporations that can`t manage themselves should go under.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

It isn't necessarily true that people didn't know about these FEMA camps before though. It is just the implications of someone like Glenn Beck discussing them on national television that gets people's attention. If it were Alex Jones on that show instead of Glenn Beck people wouldn't have made such a big deal about it (which is pretty stupid). The FEMA camps have already been covered, researched, and have been proven to exist long before Glenn Beck even decided to talk about it on his show. You can see the videos of the FEMA camps and the underground FEMA bases yourself. Millions/Billions of government dollars have been allocated to construct, renovate, maintain, and secure these facilities from the publics prying eyes. Something like that doesn't go unnoticed. It just goes unnoticed by people who choose to ignore it until someone like Glenn Beck comes around to say "Hey, the FEMA camps are real!"

I guess what I'm saying is that this isn't exactly a breaking story... It is an ever-evolving story, yes.. But I find it kind of sad that it took Glenn Beck to get people to come to their senses on this issue.

It is possible the MSM could see this as a way of getting publicity by fear-mongering. I think the main reason this is coming out now is because people are much more paranoid now about the economic and political situation and because of that they are willing to at least read more into the FEMA camps.
I think that somewhat explains why the FEMA camps are almost at the top of the list as far as google searches go. It also explains why the MSM might use the FEMA camps as a tool for self-expansion and company growth (as dimented as it sounds).

You also have the bleeding heart Republicans in this country paranoid about Obama taking guns away and destroying what they've built over the past 8 years under Bush. Bush turned capitalism into cronyism.. And the Republicans haven't exactly gotten over McCain losing the election. So much for right wing expansion. I think it just goes to show how Bush administration policies have divided the Republican party.

These people are so paranoid about communism taking over America that they're willing to take Glenn Beck's statements to heart. And its kind of sad in itself that Alex Jones got ignored for how many years???? Oh wait, now Glenn Beck sais the FEMA camps are real.. We better start stockpiling food and supplies for the coming American communist regime. I just think it's completely dilluted.. We've been discussing FEMA camps and underground FEMA bases for years on ATS.. It's nice to see the general public only a few years behind the times... LOL!

Even if this becomes a big news story in the MSM, it will inevitably be drowned out by other stories anyway just like this issue has in the past. People don't care about FEMA camps unless they're already paranoid.
We should've always been this paranoid! Sometimes a little paranoia actually brings people back to reality..But I think this story will eventually fade away into oblivion. Even though some people are going to inevitably come out of the fray and claim to be instant experts on FEMA camps and the coming Communist regime. I mean, how many people are going to get rich writing books about FEMA camps we've already known about for years?? All because some people want to ride the gravy train of public panic and paranoia.

-ChriS

[edit on 7-3-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenaV
As a representative of a Corporate Leadership, I would think Mr. Beck would mind his words more carefully. I wouldn't hire him in my firm.

I think you would.

He has shown that he is a team player, that he is able to follow commands and he is able to do it with a wink and a smile.

I think if he worked for you that you would be doing the same as FOX; giving him a raise.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I found this on youtube

What in the world is Beck saying between 1:00 and 1:08.

www.youtube.com...

It sounds like he is saying
"This is gonna drive the conspiracy theorists uhll... crazy polappy hal add this."

I have a fairly good idea what I think he was trying to say, but I do not want to bias everyone else's ideas on what it is.

I am NOT saying that he was being forced to say anything, but the expression on his face at 1:05 and the way he says it just reminds me of an old Onion news network sketch (a favorite of mine by the way) and it just makes me laugh every time.

Watch between 1:54 and 2:08 I hope you get a kick out of this joke.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Studious]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soul_Grinder

Firstly, you messed the link up, the site you are trying to link to is HERE.

Secondly, no where in that bill does it say detention centre.

Thirdly, I posted this link way back on page 5 of this thread and it got ignored, seems too many people got caught up in all the hype.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Colbert spoofs Beck. The War Room vs. The Doom Bunker.

2 part parody....

Funniest Colbert ever?

GL

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by DangerDeath

OT:
I don`t believe anyone has ever called him "the awakened one". He just can not figure why nobody is speaking out about all of this.

True, no one has ever called him "the awakened one".

False, he knows EXACTLY why nobody is speaking out about all of this. He's closer to the source of the problem than probably all of us. He knows all too well that his colleagues in the "news" business are nothing but empty talking heads paid to parrot what Rupert Murdoch, et al tell them.

What his agenda is, I don't know, but I'm glad he's talking about this because it'll cause the unenlightened to do further research - at least the ones who really want the truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

reply to post by DangerDeath

OT:
I don`t believe anyone has ever called him "the awakened one". He just can not figure why nobody is speaking out about all of this.

True, no one has ever called him "the awakened one".

False, he knows EXACTLY why nobody is speaking out about all of this. He's closer to the source of the problem than probably all of us. He knows all too well that his colleagues in the "news" business are nothing but empty talking heads paid to parrot what Rupert Murdoch, et al tell them.

What his agenda is, I don't know, but I'm glad he's talking about this because it'll cause the unenlightened to do further research - at least the ones who really want the truth.

Yes, and it`s hard to believe that Fox lets him do this. Well, as I see it, and I believe Beck can see it as well, it`s like when something major happens in this world that affects us all, yet it is clearly written in the sky what caused this major event, we tell the news media to look up and read what it says in the sky, they continue to look down at the ground and say that they can`t make out what it is saying.

Why do they continue to look down and not up? Because they are told not to tell what they DO know. It`s like when Cramer was setting there and Stewart was hammering him about knowing all the things he did, and not putting it out to the people. I have a feeling you are going to see this happen more and more. It`s like they know what it going on, but can`t tell anyone............now why is that? People are not stupid, they can put two and two together. Oh, that`s right, we only are taught what the government wants us to learn.......so two and two may not equal four.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here is a update to Glen Becks FEMA camp investigation.

Hope we can bury this one, once and for all.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Did anyone download the Glenn Beck & Fox and Friends show that Beck said he couldn't debunk them? You can't pull that one up anywhere on the net that I see. My sister doesn't believe Beck said any such thing. I want to prove her wrong. She loves Glenn Beck.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join