It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've listened to Glen Beck for several years and watched him on CNN (I usually am not home to watch him on FOX or are asleep by the time they replay it).

Much of what he has said has already come to pass. On a few occasions he does seem to be a fear mongerer, but just like alot you read here, you have to decide how you feel about it.

I'm glad he has always been someone who says what is on his mind and talks about things no one else will, despite what others think.

And for those who want to say he went to Fox to fear monger or slam the democrats, he did plenty of that on CNN as well. Actually, he pretty much flames the government in general, regardless of party.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Get yer Fema camps here....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

They...or rather Beck has not blamed anyone...when concerning FEMA camps..
Get your facts straight. He said he kept getting emails,calls, etc..about these Camps and finally wanted to put the issue to rest on whether or not they are real and/or what they are for. Do not go off spewing saying he is blaming Obama or his Administration. I'm sure the timing may be planned, but Beck was dogging on Bush just as much as he has on Obama.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I just came from another thread that most who have posted in it, have done nothing but bash Glenn for either being a puppet, or, for having joined Fox News.

Most can not understand why Fox is just now coming out with all of these things. Well, it`s not all that hard to understand. How many of the big news networks were under the thumb of the Bush people? I`m saying, how many were threatened by the Bush people if they took a stand against him? I would lay good money on it, that most of them were. Well, who isn`t in office anymore? Now the gloves can come off, and you just may see more of this happen as time goes by. It has nothing to do with Obama right now, it has more to do with the MSM having been forced under the Bush thumb. I have a feeling that the things we read about on here everyday, are going to be the "new news" on TV. Remember how we use to ask, why isn`t this being reported on TV? Well, now that it is, what are most of us asking? Gee, why is this all of a sudden on TV. First you can`t figure out why not, now you can`t figure out why.

I say, let it all come out into the open where it needs to be, and just be thankful that it is being shown to the masses for a change.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Where was Glenn Beck over the last 8 years in questioning the advance of government into our daily lives? All that crap happened under Bush. Is Beck really trying to sell the story that FEMA camps appeared under Obama? Seriously, if there are FEMA camps out there, how about Glenn Beck, big man with all his clout, go down there and show them to the American people? Take a friggen' video camera you putz!

People are scared right now -- the economy is in the tank and it's due to the deregulatory culture that has permeated DC since the Reagan era. Conservatives had no problem blowing over 1.5 trillion on a dubious Iraq war. Why the frack can't we spend the equivalent on programs at home and renew our infrastructure so our economy can grow for the next 50 years?

The knee-jerk ignorant garbage that Beck and people like him spew only serve to elevate and enrich their own at the expense of you knuckleheads who take him at his word. Fear is contagious. Wash your hands of this crap.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
FWIW...an interesting read with lots of details:

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

Can anyone debunk any or all of this info?

Sorry if it's been posted already...thirteen pages and all...

edit: Oops! It looks the same as spinkyboo's info!

[edit on 4/3/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Opelika, AL - WWII German/Italian POW camp now being renovated

This camp was bulldozed in the 40's and the government sold the property back to Opelika in the 90's and it is now an industrial park. Sooo.... yeah. One down.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
FWIW...an interesting read with lots of details:

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

Can anyone debunk any or all of this info?

Sorry if it's been posted already...thirteen pages and all...

edit: Oops! It looks the same as spinkyboo's info!

[edit on 4/3/2009 by kosmicjack]

I knocked Opelika off the list with my last post and have tried to knock Ft. McClellan off the list many times before. What remains on McClellan of the camps are rusted dilapidated fences that a good kick could break. Here is a video of the general condition of the fort after it was closed in the 90's. LINK *edit* Yes, hundreds of buildings completely abandoned and left to rot.*

Then the Aliceville camp was never able to hold 15k, it maxed out at 6,000. In fact the maximum capacity of the state of Alabama was only slightly above the 15,000 the website claims Aliceville alone is capable of holding. This was with 4 major camps and 20 additional satellite camps. The property was sold back to the city and private citizens after the war.

Those are the ones I am familiar with.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by beaverg]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I see the fact that Beck is talking about the camps as nothing more then a attempt by the cabal and Fox news to discredit sites like this and others let Beck jabber about this topic for a few weeks or so to get ratings up since it's been proven that alternative subjects bring in viewers then they move on to something else,y'all this is just theater much like the faux controversy of Obama's birth certificate is.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
reply to post by BlasteR

Kudos to Glenn Beck. Signing him on was the best move Fox has ever made.

Not to go to far off topic but, those "FEMA Coffins" are not coffins. They are hard plastic vaults that cover a casket. They are designed to keep the ground from collapsing a casket for cemetery maintenance. Geesh, Just trying to deny ingnorance here..

Also, could someone U2U me with instructions on how to center my avatar?

Didn't want to stray off topic here but I thought I would address your reply.

Yes I know they are not coffins. That is what we talked about in the thread I linked to. In the afformentioned thread on these "coffins" I didn't even see that fact pointed out. We went into alot more detail in the earlier thread and I think people just generally did more research.. Its just that most people refer to these as "coffins" when they really aren't. Most people who have heard of these call them coffins because they don't know. And even someone seeing the photos of these up close wouldn't necessarily know that unless they've seen a vault/casket liner before or heard of them (which most people probably haven't).

This is one reason I gave the link to that thread. It provides more details and information on what they are, what they are used for, and why they might be stockpiled "en mass" at this specific location.

Alex Jones isn't 100% accurate on the details surrounding these casket liners either. He seems to somewhat think that a specific company "polyguard vaults" is responsible for making these. But that is not correct. We went into more detail in the thread I linked. What is great about ATS is we can put our heads together on things like this though and figure out stuff that you just wouldn't be able to normally. ATS members have a really remarkable way of applying very simple uncommon logic which always makes threads easier to read and more sensible.

Common sense is key here as always.. And there are a few reasons I pointed out why it would not make any sense whatsoever for FEMA to spend all this time and effort (out in the open for all to see) constructing and stockpiling plastic coffin liners for future impositions of martial law (just as an example). Alex Jones did try to research these coffin liners in Georgia but it from what I read most of his findings were inconclusive. Nothing definitive was found to explain the FEMA link either. Not to say the link doesn't exist. We just don't know.

If you read Alex Jones research on this topic on his infowars website it almost seems like he used alot of the research in our own ATS thread and applied it to his own efforts (which is awesome). He even referenced our thread in his story on the topic (which, the thread had been started 6 or 7 months earlier than his story). Just goes to show you how far ATS has come when ATS members had already done the bulk of the research months before Alex Jones himself.

-ChriS

[edit on 5-3-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thought I would add Alex Jones talking about Glenn Beck spinning this to his advantage...also being afraid of the bubbas and their guns...

He has a new 4 part youtube video set posted on the 4th...

Here is the link to the first part...The other parts are on the left scroll list...

He has documents to back up the Fema camps on these clips too...

Just thought I would share for those interested...

Link...

www.youtube.com...

I am watching these now...

Beck is major media...He is a goober like the rest of them ...in my opinion...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefbluefeather
Where was Glenn Beck over the last 8 years in questioning the advance of government into our daily lives?

I'll go out on a limb here and guess you havent been listening for the past 8 years? Either that or you havent been paying attention.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I am willing to bet that Mr. Beck won't be working for Fox News for much longer. I'd give him another month if he's lucky. Good job for him, hes finally waking up it seems.

He has freedom to speak what he wants or Beck would've never made the move from CNN. Also the ratings for Beck are through the roof! The bottom line is what matters to Murdoch not some dark conspiracy to withhold information.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by chiefbluefeather
Where was Glenn Beck over the last 8 years in questioning the advance of government into our daily lives?

I'll go out on a limb here and guess you havent been listening for the past 8 years? Either that or you havent been paying attention.

I've been a fan of his before 9/11. I like him a lot for his humor and truth. His shows have really turned to a more serious format, but there isn't another TV or radio host out there that will dare to speak the truth like he does. His new show is outstanding. Unfortunately its on an early time slot so I have to DVR and watch later. I highly recommend everyone do the same. He still brings in some good humor from time to time.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Get yer Fema camps here....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Camp Livingston in LA from what I've researched is a recreational area within the Kisatchie National Forest. Heck I'll drive down there this weekend and take pictures just to be sure.

Camp Livingston Trail Complex
www.fs.fed.us...

These are apparently pictures taken in 2007.
pages.suddenlink.net...

Its more rundown than I expected. I'll still go by there and take some pictures just for fun, but this doesn't look like any camp FEMA or anyone else would use.

Edited to add pictures link

[edit on 5/3/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Turning our back on Poland and Czech Republic by not building the missile defense? The truth of the matter is, the majority of the population doesn't want it built. They love hearing that theres a chance that its not going to happen.

Remember, not to long ago Russia wanted to bring missiles into Cuba? I dont think we were too happy about that.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

They...or rather Beck has not blamed anyone...when concerning FEMA camps..
Get your facts straight. He said he kept getting emails,calls, etc..about these Camps and finally wanted to put the issue to rest on whether or not they are real and/or what they are for. Do not go off spewing saying he is blaming Obama or his Administration. I'm sure the timing may be planned, but Beck was dogging on Bush just as much as he has on Obama.

Oh lawdy! lol

If McCain were to be president at the moment, I promise you we wouldn't be hearing of these camps.

it's all about fear buddy.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Okay, we were all excited earlier this week that the MSM was giving this attention.

Ever since his show Monday (?) Glenn Beck has not made one mention of this again what-so-ever!! He said he'd follow up on it later in the week but....NADA! I've even started listening to his morning radio show.

Someone has gotten to him and I smell a rat here for sure. Your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Okay, we were all excited earlier this week that the MSM was giving this attention.

Ever since his show Monday (?) Glenn Beck has not made one mention of this again what-so-ever!! He said he'd follow up on it later in the week but....NADA! I've even started listening to his morning radio show.

Someone has gotten to him and I smell a rat here for sure. Your thoughts?

Nobody got to him. This was all in the plan. Bait em, Hook em then fry em.

We are such good little lemmings and look at all that money you have made the MSM and Glen Beck is flying high on the ratings.

Good for you Mr. Beck. We do need people like you to remind us from time to time that we are not as smart nor as clever as we think we are and that we will follow the call of the MSM and will salivating on call just like Pavlov's dogs.

We are so conditioned that it has become what we are; puppets manipulated at their will.

Before you jump on that keyboard and start flaming me and excluding yourself from this description. Take a real hard honest look at what is going on ask yourself; "Can I be punked?"

You bet you can we all can. They hold all the cards the only way we can win is to change the game.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Let`s see, if you worked for me, and I asked you to get all the evidence together that there are aliens, and today was monday, and you have only till friday to do this, do you think that you could do it? Even with help you couldn`t do it. So why not give them the time to investigate it the right way so there is no mistakes made? Or must we be that pushy with everything we do in life, if so, no wonder there are so many half truths floating around. Think about it. If you want something done, and you want it done right, give them the time to do it, don`t push when push isn`t needed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join