It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA semi trailer in Mall parking lot in OKC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Actually, I have been doing some work for them.

Only inspecting loads of debris. Well, *I* haven't, but folks I work with have.
I wish I would have gotten in on the contract, as it is a good contract. Good hours with nice pay.

I have explained why they are in the area. I am a few hours from OK city, but their trucks are staged all over this region right now. We saw them when we were as far East of my location as Jonesboro, Arkansas... As far south as Heavener, Oklahoma....

They are all over here right now. All for the same purpose. Disaster relief.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

The only reason I'm in a "mood" is because I've spent a good bit of time explaining this and nobody is paying any attention...

I've already done the investigations into the matter. I'm actually quite familiar with this scenario.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
im open to any reason theyre there. given their record, and the state of the country im leaning to the sinister. and given i haveny seen any around my way, yet, ill give you some benefit. no twisters in or around philly. untill haarp works.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisBROKC

Minor clarification: It's Shephard Mall, not Crossroads Mall. The OP stated which mall it was on the first page.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a few years ago ,australia was "mysteriously" disarmed by the howard gov.this in turn is a good thing ,why you may ask?well all the morons who feared our democraticly voted gov ,sold their weapons back to the gov at cost,great, now all the people with moral and ethical stability and intestinal fortitude have the ability to pull their guns from underground and eventually control the entire country,we have only 45000 troops in our infintory,there are an estimated 9000000,weapons unacounted for in australia,most people in the northern parts of the country look after their own ,and soverign safty .i would suggest that if the aussie gov was as sinister as the us gov.average aussies would drop their beer`s and pie`s and just grab a weapon from the,arsenal they all have buried underground.(post send)60000 american troops to be permanently located at lavarrack barracks townsville queensland.still dont know why .maybe someone on ats could find out.but even they would not stand a chance here if the SHTF,were just to volitile and real ,and every man and his dog is making home made EmP devises out of old microwave ovens.have a go ya mugs ,is what we`ll sayin ,well just shut down all electronic every thing.most aussies are quite capable of roughing it . EMP SHOULD BE THE CATCH CRY .WITHOUT TECH THEY ARE USELESS,,,,,,VIVA AUSTRALIA

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MEATPIE

What THE HELL are you blabbering on about??

Can you restructure that so one can read it without having an epileptic fit?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If the trailer has anything its probably blank forms and the like for the Registration Intake portion of disaster assistance. The amount of forms used in the inspection processes is retarded and I can say from experience that during a busy disaster 100s can be used in a week. Its more likely that its empty, because I doubt even FEMA is going to let a rig sit around with expensive hardware inside it.

And for all the FEMA bashers have a ride down to Galveston and ask them who was there helping them out after Ike ripped everything apart. The organization might not be perfect but it does a lot more for folks in need than a lot of the detractors and arm-chair commentators here do. I can say with 100% accuracy that there were people stationed in Texas in advance of Ike ready to provide support, so next time you want to claim they have never gotten it right think about that.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OH ,sorry about the monologue,here`s a shorter more understandable format,american`s are generally uneducated and guttless when it comes to their own gov.get it together people open all the bloody trailers then there wont be any mysteries,or perhapps there will

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MEATPIE

Americans are gutless?

Surely you jest.

To the point, however.
I would suggest that anyone questioning such a trailer, break into the damned thing.
If I were that worried, I would. However, I'm not. So I won't risk the jail-sentence.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by ChrisBROKC

Minor clarification: It's Shephard Mall, not Crossroads Mall. The OP stated which mall it was on the first page.

Carry on.

That makes even more since. The last tornadoes to come through were on the northwest side of the city. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
anyone who pays tax has part ownership in those trailers.if you are worried .have your local member present when the trailer is opened and better still ask your local poli whats in them ,or if he has only been TOLD whats in them.tell fema your about to open one of the trailers and wait for the reaction someone is bound to come out of the wood work,and thats when you can put them on the spot,and maybe reinitiate the meaning of democratic rights ,and then string them up like a pinyada.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Maybe its a haarp weapon? Or better yet a "tornado attracter"!
Like the trailer house thing, put there to draw it in and even
get taken up into and study the tornado as a bonus!
Plus they can get insurance money for a new parking lot and whatever!

Am I good at this or what?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MEATPIE

Thats a great idea! I like the one where they advertise it
in "da hood" and let the stampede break it open!

Now where gettin' somewhere!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
well i`ve been investigating stuff over here for years ,stepped on many toes and still do,the australian gov hates me

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Are you people serious?!

We have people here saying that because the last tornado hit on a certain side of town that that is the logical place to stage these trailers?!!!

First of all, you can never predict where tornados will strike. NEVER.
Secondly, even if you could, it would be ridiculous to place your supplies where you suspect a tornado will strike.
Unless you are going to say that the SEMI trailer is tethered to a light-pole and that it will stay put!

FEMA is in the region to this day to help with disaster relief! Jesus Christ.

I guess I'm done here. I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Oh, don't leave! We we're just havin' some fun!
I am the first to cry conspiracy, but this time I'm with you.

With the enormous amounts of money given to and wasted
by fema with katrina, I do hope this time they do get it right!
Sounds like they are finally, according to you. I know they
helped out people in california with the fires too.
I know the ice storms we're really bad. I send my best.
It's all good, I appreciate your comments. Don't be mad.
It's just with all the gubment lies we've heard, it's sometimes
hard to believe them. Thank you all for your posts.

P.S. Untill someone posts pictures of biohazard suits inside,
I wouldn't worry. (as I idly wonder how much those things cost)

[edit on 3-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
Isn't the tornado season around the corner?

Anyone else see the irony in that question? FEMA plants a bunch of trailers throughout tornado alley!
Wouldn't surprise me in the least from our government.

If this is their plan for tornado season we have nothing to fear of our Government except their help!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Given the condition of that parking lot, I imagine the town could use some FEMA help.

And you really live a stone's throw from the white house? because surely one who lives in Washington D.C. wouldn't consider the parking lot pictured as 'requiring FEMA help' even though I know that was a joke related to the topic. It's just .. I've been down streets, alleyways, and other psuedo-streets (lol) in Washington D.C., and there are many that are quite a bit worse(!) off than the lot in this picture. Also, add a bunch of trash and a couple of bums, and a car or two sitting on cynder blocks with the rims missing.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
maybe he works for fema. when a dog growls i leave it alone.

Yes, he did receive some pay from FEMA to do some work after
the ice storm per one of his posts.

As to why the trailer is there I do not know.

For the ppl that said it was a trailer sold to civilian, notice the
Dept. of Homeland Security logo and likewise on the Tag.

I took a pic of the door, and the lock on it.

The door has a FEMA sticker on it as well.

The side facing the west which is most visible to most of the mall parking
lot has no logo.

In all the years that many ppl I know in oklahoma none have seen
a FEMA semi trailer anywhere in the state before.

Other ppl are commenting around the web that they are seeing
them in their states, and one thing I notice in common among
those states.

They are all the ones that redeclared their 10th amendment rights.

Connecticut is one of the states that has them, and they don't
get many tornadoes.

Make of that what you will.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Given the condition of that parking lot, I imagine the town could use some FEMA help.

That parking lot, sheppard mall, is built on top of what was a lake bed
that was filled in.

There seems to be a spring there that causes that section of the parking
lot to have problems and has for many years even when I worked
in that mall for a dot com company that shall remain nameless, lol.

They have tried to patch it in the distant past and have since given up.

The rest of the huge parking lot is in very good condition.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join