It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are evolved Dolphins!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Predators then. More aggressive than the myth of the sweet little dolphin.

Orcas are the largest species of dolphins and aren't known as killer whales without reason. Yes, dolphins are friendlier than other animals, but that doesn't mean they are friendly.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are Dolphins Really Aliens?
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Wireless Flash - FlashNews) – Here’s a claim that’s sure to make a splash: Dolphins are actually aliens.
According to dolphin researcher Dr. Raja Merk Dove, the bottlenosed mammals may be extra-terrestrials from another planet.

Dove claims dolphins were on Earth before humanity in the form of “hybrid humanoids” that were half man, half dolphin.

He says dolphins’ intelligence indicates that they’re an advanced, highly-evolved species not of this world.

He believes their ability to communicate effectively and telepathically with each other and humans gives them a “heightened consciousness,” and alien dolphins are here to teach humans about “love, passion, and community.”

Many years ago, a dolphin “beamed” messages into Dove’s brain while he was swimming in the ocean and told him about a secret, underwater lair where alien dolphins congregate.

It’s called the Crystal Temple and it’s located off the coast of Hawaii, in a different dimension.

Dove explains, “Since it’s a higher world, dolphins may not even look like dolphins down there. They may be their higher selves.”

He says alien dolphins are harmless and Flipper was chosen to represent the aqua alien race.

www.flashnews.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here's another theory. If they are dolphins then it's not what they are but when! Think about it this way. Humans go extinct somewhere down the line and dolphins eventually evolved to go onto land. They further evolve and bam they become grays eventually in the future. Then the grays develop time travel to study the history of the world and stumble across us the leavers of the relics (us). They then stick around in their advanced dolphin craft to study us. Long shot but hey no more than anyone else.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
He says alien dolphins are harmless...

Tell that to the fish...

Originally posted by Bombeni
and Flipper was chosen to represent the aqua alien race.

Which Flipper, I wonder. Over a dozen dolphins have played the role.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by denirohascome
I think that's highly unlikely, whole species of animals aren't left after evolution.

Maybe they might eventually evolve into greys, but for now they're just more advanced than humans, which is improvement enough

Well in theory we are evolved from apes so why haven't they evolved with us? because only certain types of species of apes evolved into humans and only certain types of dolphins possibly evolved into greys.

I've heard much about Dolphins being the ancestors of aliens.

Ever see hitchhikers gide to the galaxy.......The dolphins all leave because they are the most intelligent animals on earth. That is who the aliens relate to the best. Maybe the greys use a Mental SONAR.

But yea just a thought.

Humanoid form is probably the most efficient and advanced in the Universe and every where on some planet in the universe is a humanoid version of some animal found in the galaxy that has evolved. Just on a much bigger scale than we can comprehend.

There have been other threads about this but I can't remmeber what was said.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
wow i didn't think i would have such a constructive turn out on this topic, as someone posted before, it seems everyone is transfixed on the GLOBAL CREDIT CRISIS! Man i am so tired of that being the central idea. i get it, sh!t is bad, but we can also explore other ideas.

Now my idea abot dolphins and greys is not simply based on there skin color. Please note the shape and color of dolphins eyes. black ovals off set. I think that coupled with the skin and then throw in the amazing intellegence, could be some stuff to investigate.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To that I can reiterate what if they are the evolved dolphin form back from the future?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, I've seen some pretty off beat threads here but this one seems more off beat than it might actually be. The thought of dolphins evolving into dextrous and self aware entities is a possibility. Given that the nature tends to arrive at the same solution for any given problem if the environment is the same it could be possible that 'alien' races might evolve from creatures like dolphins.

Perhaps that is why we have these visitations here? Somebody is trying to get in touch with the dolphins. I wonder if 'they' will notice us?

If I wasn't such a big Douglas Adams fan I doubt I would have taken this even semi seriously...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

It kinda gives new meaning to the idea of the unidentified submerged objects.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by prevenge
who says dolphins are originally from earth?

The fossil-record, DNA evidence and so forth...

But hey...if there is anything science teaches us, if presented with an hypothesis with evidence and one without, choose the most awesome one.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by SaviorComplex]

That's awesome. Oh man.
I'm stealing that outright!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by prevenge
who says dolphins are originally from earth?

The fossil-record, DNA evidence and so forth...

But hey...if there is anything science teaches us, if presented with an hypothesis with evidence and one without, choose the most awesome one.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by SaviorComplex]

That's awesome. Oh man.
I'm stealing that outright!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Here's another theory. If they are dolphins then it's not what they are but when! Think about it this way. Humans go extinct somewhere down the line and dolphins eventually evolved to go onto land. They further evolve and bam they become grays eventually in the future. Then the grays develop time travel to study the history of the world and stumble across us the leavers of the relics (us). They then stick around in their advanced dolphin craft to study us. Long shot but hey no more than anyone else.

I'll go with that one! ... or maybe the one about being human/dolphin hybrids from the future.

Anyway, it's the best thread title I've seen for ages.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
vcwxvwligen: My, Flipper, what big eyes you have!

Flipper: The better to jump into your sandwich my dear! Bonzai!

---

mayonnaise company: Mayonnaise company, how may I help you?

vcwxvwligen: Yes, I'd like a truck of mayonnaise.

mayonnaise company: Don't you mean a can of mayonnaise?

vcwxvwligen: No, a truck -- Sea World has just granted me a permit to drive on premises. I'm hoping to convince Area 51 to do in kind.

---

BTW my wife will NOT be pleased to find out about this bit of news ...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The skin of a Grey is very similar to that of dolphins in texture, and in most cases, coloration. On Terra, cetaceans evolved legs and arms to function on land, but when they returned to the oceans, the arms and legs evolved into flippers and tails. X-ray analysis clearly show the residual appendages in modern day dolphins and whales as being comparable in skeletal structure to that of land-dwelling mammals in placement and types of bones. It is possible that the Greys evolved much like Terran dolphins did, but did not return to the oceans, but continued to develop as a land based mammal. Next is the skull shape: The Greys have a large rounded skull region area on the upperanterior and posterior sections of their skulls. An examination of the dolphin skull shows very similar large, rounded anterior and posterior areas. The eyes of Greys are described as large and black, with what appears to be a protective shielding covering the eye. Many Terran aquatic animals have developed protective outer eye shields for underwater use.

Another factor is the dark coloration of this eye shield. It suggests an eye structure suited for a reduced light environment. In the oceans, this would be natural for a creature living underwater were the planet's primary's light does not penetrate very deep.

The dark coloration would in indicative of eyes that absorb nearly all the light that enters it, creating the appearance of blackness. On Terra, dolphins and other cetaceans developed sonar ability as their primary navigational aid, and thus do not rely as much on sight while underwater. Dolphins can emit very powerful and focused ultrasonic bursts from the anterior section of their skulls, from an organ knows as a 'melon'. This is used to stun prey and enemies, such as sharks and barracuda physical creating paralysis and disorientation. When hunting, the ultrasound beam could be directed at small fish and amplified to lethal levels,causing instant death. Some cetacean researchers believe that this is alsoused when dolphins ram sharks. Autopsies of the shark corpses after a dolphin attack reveal the sharks internal organs have been visibly shattered. The beam can also be controlled so as to produce a stun effect, as in the case of the barracuda. Nearly every abductee states that when they are abducted, they are paralyzed by the Greys, and become mentally disorientated.

The description of the Grey's head is usually large, triangular and rounded in front and back. This suggests a large and rounded rear and frontal brain lobe structure. This is exceedingly similar to the physical structure of a cetacean brain. It is the main difference between cetacean and human brains. The 'Stare" as abductees call it, is merely the positioning of the Grey's anterior skull area, the projection area where the Grey equivalent to the cetacean 'melon' is located, to achieve maximum beam concentration on the abductee. This large rounding is thought to be an adaptation of the cetacean brain to handle the enormous data flow received from echo-location and other sound-based communications faculties. It should also be noted that on the rare occasions that abductees hear verbal sounds from Greys, it is described as high-pitched, sometimes chattering or staccato clicks or beeps. These are all similar to the air vocalizations of dolphins.

link

hmmm....

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe the Japanese fishermen are onto something seeing they are on whales and dolphins like white on rice.

I am not an evolutionist, so no i do not believe this. Yet interesting theory.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Right.. Right.. Dolphins have big black oval eyes and little tiny lips, and little tiny hips, and are like, really really short, with big heads.

And them grey aliens that folks are describing, they have fins, and swim underwater, and just love to eat fish for breakfast.

I see the connection.. it must be evolution.. I get it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Right.. Right.. Dolphins have big black oval eyes and little tiny lips, and little tiny hips, and are like, really really short, with big heads.

And them grey aliens that folks are describing, they have fins, and swim underwater, and just love to eat fish for breakfast.

I see the connection.. it must be evolution.. I get it.

The Snorks!!! OMG cartoons is right again!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Great Poseidon's Beard! It's starting!

Dolphins Grow Opposable Thumb

HONOLULU–In an announcement with grave implications for the primacy of the species of man, marine biologists at the Hawaii Oceanographic Institute reported Monday that dolphins, or family Delphinidae, have evolved opposable thumbs on their pectoral fins.

Delphinologists have reported more than 7,000 cases of spontaneous opposable-digit manifestation in the past two weeks alone, with "thumbs" observed on the bottle-nosed dolphin, the Atlantic humpback dolphin, and even the rare Ganges River dolphin.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good one savior complex. I did not know about that.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well if this is true I'm sure the greys don't appreciate Japan slaughtering their ancestors by the thousands.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join