It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are evolved Dolphins!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I like this theory.

I mean dolphins are perhaps in their own way as smart as Chimps.

So if man evolved from monkeys why couldn't grays evolve from dolphins?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So greys are from earth?

poppycock

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I've always held to the theory that grays are from the future, but I just assumed they were evolved humans. But now that you bring up this point, it makes sense that they could be evolved from dolphins or another creature.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
So greys are from earth?

poppycock

Alien/Dolphin

Based on the evidence of their physical appearance, the following hypothesis can be made: The Greys are descended from a dolphin-like or cetacean-based life forms. There are several reasons for this supposition. The answer can be found in the similarities between cetaceans and Greys, using physical and behavioural aspects. (This message is brought to you by Philip E Tinsley, fiction writer. Visit the narative website

[edit on 3-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
www.know-poker.com...

The Babylonians had their own fish-god Oannes. Their myth tells that a being emerged from the Erythraean Sea who was part man - part fish and was adopted into the Babylonian culture from the earliest days of their history.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

IF they were Dolphins, why do they smell and feel the way they do then? Skin is dry, almost like old paper with dust on it (that kind of gritty), and they smell like a combination of parmisian cheese, cinnamon, and salty vinagar. It's more like they are wearing bad costumes that stink.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Ktamsor2]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
So greys are from earth?

poppycock

who says dolphins are originally from earth?

theres many who claim that the tall whites or non-robotic grays.. are our descendants in time.. and have come back to correct the events during a cataclysm.

-

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightinthedark33
Here the United States is on fire and the USD is getting ready to tank and people are more concerned about Dolphins and Aliens! I wish more people would focus on fixing the concern that may in the near future keep them from posting their precious Alien threads in ATS because they can't pay their electric bill.

Thats right keep watcing the sky, that way you won't see the Fema officer before he decks you and drags you off to a camp!

There was not a single person on this thread that stated that this topic was more important than the current situation facing America.

People visit this site to read about all sorts of topics not just about the NWO, economy, and government conspiracies.

I was not aware that it was the duty of ATS members to "fix" America's problems.

Posting in the threads that only concern the problems facing American's is not going to fix anything. So maybe you should get off this site and find a real solution and put it into practice instead of talking about it on a public board.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm fed up of hearing this greys are evolved from dolphins rubbish.
1) Dolphins are mammals, they evolved on Earth
2) Greys are from another planet they evolved on a different planet from something that isn't a mammal.

All mammals have 2 sexes can give birth and produce milk. Greys don't therefore they are not mammals and not related to dolphins.
Just because they are grey and intelligent doesn't mean anything.
The only way this could be true is if grey's also evolved on Earth. But they didn't. I really wonder why so few people here understand basic evolution?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

HAHAHAHAHA you speak so matter of fact. What evidence do you have to back up your diatribe?

Because the people here are merely putting out possibilities, using the limited knowledge we as a species have about our surroundings.

So please provide some of your own evidence or reasoning behind your claims, and not just come in and try to berate people having a good conversation.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
who says dolphins are originally from earth?

The fossil-record, DNA evidence and so forth...

But hey...if there is anything science teaches us, if presented with an hypothesis with evidence and one without, choose the most awesome one.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
I'm fed up of hearing this greys are evolved from dolphins rubbish.
1) Dolphins are mammals, they evolved on Earth
2) Greys are from another planet they evolved on a different planet from something that isn't a mammal.

Whose to say that on some distant planetary body they did not evolve the same way our dolphins have but on their world they went further and now they come here and see a kinship with our Dolphins?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

This isn't the first time I have heard this idea. I first came across it in 1996.

An Alien Harvest

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The descriptions of playfulness of dolphins vs. the humorlessness of grays do not persuade me to make a connection between the two.

But its always a good exercise to stretch beyond conventional thought

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

But hey...if there is anything science teaches us, if presented with an hypothesis with evidence and one without, choose the most awesome one.

Yeah dude like go with the most mind blowing one that is totally radical man!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The descriptions of playfulness of dolphins vs. the humorlessness of grays do not persuade me to make a connection between the two.

Not saying I support this idea in any sort of way...however, Skyfloating, remember that dolphins are first and foremost predators. The popular image of dolphins are friendly, playful creatures is not necessarily in keeping with reality.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

OK, Predators then. More aggressive than the myth of the sweet little dolphin.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I don't wish to go into any depth, and intend to duck out quickly on this thread because its not in the grey area. But, my experiences relate to a very different type of being that many of the accounts given, and I have some opinons about why theres a difference. First, perhaps there truly is a renegade portion, perhaps the same or similar looking species. Not every grey that works with the cabal is on the cabal's side however....

Second, if people are being processed quickly for medical reasons, and taken during sleep, then perhaps, as we are terrified in the process, they keep withdrawn and efficient. Of course, I'm not thinking of renegades here at all. I'm referring the race of greys Jim Sparks, Dr. Michael Talbot, and Bill Holden speak of. These are the ones I experience(d). The signature they give me is happiness. Perhaps because of my being a child when it started.
But I remember a moment where I didn't want to be returned back home and having a grey's mind linked to mine, feeling joy at my response to his gift.

Psi abilities, as ets have, both amongst greys and nordics, is very complex. On the surface of things, with their incredible abilities, they are pretty cool, almost a Spock like feeling. Their emotions and expressiveness is compartmentalized for a reason. As a race, we would be very embarrassed to wake up tomorrow and find we are profoundly telepathic.

I believe in my heart, though my mind does continue to question and search for many possiblities, based on what my experiences, that the prime agenda of interspecies ets (not the renegades associated with the annanuki, who by the way are not associated by an entire species, in other words, not all greys or all nordics are renegades) is to free this world.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Read, Understood and Acknowledged.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join