It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video 2/11/09 of Trevor Paglen from "Blank Spots on the Map: The Dark Geography of the Pentagon's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This guy Trevor Paglen, got his PHD from Berkley is a map expert and watching the video an expert on the clandestine military world.

This is the best video I have seen of its kind since what he says is totally accurate and not designed to manipulate.

its an hour long and not dry or boring at all.

Really mind opening on the scale of the black operations

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
He mentions area 51 several times, and shows the various patches that the military has for thier people.

He says that many times these patches through logos and hidden meanings describe what the code word slogans for the projects were all about.

One in particular interest was that showed a image of the head of a classic gray alien with its hands holding onto what looked like a triangle or stealth bomber, its had the words written at top "to serve mankind" and below in latin said "tastes like chicken".

This to me was indication of a reverse engineering project and as for the chicken part well who knows, its not cannibalism if its not your own species right?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
atc

There seem to be two threads on the same topic. I put some relevant documents in this thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That was a great video like the OP said not boring, and very interesting.

I think his research on stuff like the PO box, FAA documents and flight records is pretty amazing how he can sort of reverse engineer stuff like the Macadonian detainee and give a pretty good picture

I want to learn some more about the NRO lacrosse satellites he was talking about, onyx etc... if anyone knows anything about them

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Secret US government sites, Trevor Paglen. PART 1: Trevor Paglen discussed his research into the Pentagon's secret sites. Paglen talked about the infamous Area 51 lawsuit which resulted in the government receiving protected status forsuch locations. He explained how this set a dangerous legal precedent which is still in use today. Paglen noted that secret government sites exist in a variety of places, including at international locations and even a building in San Francisco which Paglen says is the "hub of the NSA's domestic surveillance system."

A very interesting interview about Area 51 and other secret test sites.

Source: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Groomforce]

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Groomforce]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I took a couple screen shots from the video, of the patch I mentioned, that has a gray on it clutching an aircraft.

This guy is a real researcher en.wikipedia.org... , not someone spouting rhetoric or making gross assumptions.

I am pretty surprised more members interested in these topics have not taken notice of the thread, considering what he talks about, and his legitimacy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e50bcee0f3a.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/463dbb39becc.png[/atsimg]

he says the latin means - taste like chicken

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

The patches are in his book "I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: Emblems from the Pentagon's Black World"

It's not very big, but the book is cool. Trevor sent me some new patch images today, but I don't know if they are embargoed. However, if you saw one of them, you'd laugh your arse off.

He is also doing something on NPR, but I don't have the details.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Back-engineered logistics.

Brilliant !!!

Flagged and Starred.

Thank you.

TW

top topics

join