It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you believe in aliens UFO's?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Google Moon:
www.google.com...

Google Mars:
www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Look at these sites I have posted.All these people world wide had a documented experience or at least they believe they did.

And these aren't just lights in the sky.These are encounters with humanoid beings and their craft.

www.iraap.org...

www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tokis Phoenix

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I have no proof. Just my gut instinct. And at the end of the day, that's all i need. Cos you have to trust your self occasionally. And I believe my own eyes, which is evidence enough for me.

Look up at the night sky man. It's big

Fair enough ^_^ . For me personally, that isn't enough to go on to believe in something- even personal experience of seeing something is not always enough, as the human mind is unbelievably complex (because basically, we are still only scratching the surface of understanding how our minds work- what we see is not always what we actually see etc).

To not be open to probable idea is to not be open at all. As is used in court, probable doubt.

Think about if Galileo went on with all of his findings and postulations, but no one believed him? In his case his findings were almost entirely conceptional. On the other hand, we have a lot of visual and phenomenal occurences of this.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
God is creator of all! including the E.T.'s . I dont understand why that cant be an applicable answer for some. I've done my research, and have come to a conclusion, that God is a mysterious force in the universe. Some E.T.'s call it a force, and call God "the creator". There is too much channelled infromation that is coming through, abductions, etc..even if 95 percent of Channelled information and abductions are fake, or hallucinations, that still leaves a good chance that something is correct. Of course i cant prove this to be all real. But the creation of spirit is from God, and that includes ET's. The ET's come here to see us because we are part of them as they are part of us. Just think of distant cousins.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join