It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you believe in aliens UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As the title says, why do you believe in alien UFO's? With all the space debris floating around, top secret advanced military aircraft technology and weird & rare weather phenomenons going around, why do you believe there are alien UFO's?

IMHO it would be nice to believe that advanced aliens existed and all that, but so far i have never seen any convincing evidence that UFO's have anything to do with aliens. Even if i had a personal experience seeing a UFO for myself, i would likely put it down to something like top secret military stuff or falling space debris etc.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
A- I've seen a couple
b- this place is too big for it to just be us on this little rock.
c- we are no way near as clever as we think - saying "oooh the distances are too big" is a cop out. Just because our current understanding of technology says so, it doesn't make it any where near true.
d- I don't trust those in charge who deny it all. They lie alot, that flags it up brighter than a big neon sign.

My 2 penneth.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So basically you believe because of the possibility of existence rather than the evidence of existence, because you can't rule out the possibility of existence?

Just playing devils advocate, but what proof do you have of "those in charge" lying "a lot"?

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 2-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have no proof. Just my gut instinct. And at the end of the day, that's all i need. Cos you have to trust your self occasionally. And I believe my own eyes, which is evidence enough for me.

Look up at the night sky man. It's big

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I have no proof. Just my gut instinct. And at the end of the day, that's all i need. Cos you have to trust your self occasionally. And I believe my own eyes, which is evidence enough for me.

Look up at the night sky man. It's big

Fair enough ^_^ . For me personally, that isn't enough to go on to believe in something- even personal experience of seeing something is not always enough, as the human mind is unbelievably complex (because basically, we are still only scratching the surface of understanding how our minds work- what we see is not always what we actually see etc).

link   
I have never witnessed a UFO or alien presence but I have several reasons to "know" they are real.

Main one being that we are a very young species on a young rock in a very old universe and cant imagine use beign so unique that life hasnt already developed in a lot of other corners of this place long before we did. I also believe that our govt's keep us from the truth on alsmot everything so why the hell would they tell us about the alien crafts that they have recovered or the alien beings that they have spoken to. The images from centuries ago that clearly show UFO's and the millions of eye witness accounts of aductions and UFO sitings. Not all of those people are full of crap or crazy. Some are telling the absolute truth of what they saw. And crop circles cannot all be man made either. Some are way to complex for a group of novice jokers to map out in a single night and be perfectly simetrical without any imperfections.

link   
reply to post by Tokis Phoenix

If you reasearch the subject in detail, for oh lets say, 15 years, as i have, you would not be saying these things. There is so much proof out there about goverment cover-ups and lies.

This video is a good start for such a research and it proves behond any shadow of a doubt that goverments have been lying and hiding the truth.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I believe that they do exist, if not, why are there so many stars?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Because I saw material evidence and real footage many times.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
We believe they exist because there are tons of recorded sightings. And there is similarity to the descriptions of the abductions regarding the grays and the sperm and egg removal.

Yes, there are UFOs. No, they are not aliens from another planet or star system who travelled from light years away to pay us a visit.

They are actual spacecraft in some cases, built in the DUMBs by the Black Ops Military, and held in abeyance for the right time. They will be bringing them out soon to convince the world that an alien invasion is happening, but don't worry, the NWO will save us all.

Some of these craft are antigravity, really high tech. The technology has come from killing off certain inventors topside, or buying them off. Other technology was developed in the DUMBs themselves with the help of demons.

Which brings me to the other kind of UFOs, which are manifested demons. Some demons are earthbound and live underground, cannot come up until they are released (I'm not sure what the hindrance is that's keeping them confined to the underground, other than it's just God). But they are going to be turned loose on humanity, and will work in concert with the new Messiah Antichrist who is going to rule over all of us in the NWO, those of us who are still alive after the culling and purging that's coming in the staged chaos and famines and civil war provacateured by the Zionists.

The air-borne demons can manifest. They are able to fly around and light up, zig-zag around, disappear. They can also appear on the ground, manifest themselves. Usually they do not do so because they prefer people not believe they exist, but that Captain Kirk and Star Wars are what's really happening.

The government pretends to be keeping information away from us concerning "aliens." But it's actually their own high tech spacecraft they are secreting, as well as the existence of their comrades in murder and deceit, bona fide slimy demons who look like many of the avatars that the mods and posters use right here in ATS.

And yes they are abducting people. The DUMBs are full of cages of women and children, macabre breeding experiments. Yes, the people who are abducted have their sperm and egg or fertilized ovums, embryos, or developing babies removed, where they are grown in a laboratory, where their DNA is messed with, mixed with animals, bugs, plants, and I think also demon seed, but I won't swear to that part, although the Bible says that demons used to breed with humans, producing fierce giants, which is why God caused the universal flood.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I like to fantasize that there are aliens. There is no proof. All we need is one part from a spacecraft or one cell from an alien.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
reply to post by Tokis Phoenix

If you reasearch the subject in detail, for oh lets say, 15 years, as i have, you would not be saying these things. There is so much proof out there about goverment cover-ups and lies.

This video is a good start for such a research and it proves behond any shadow of a doubt that goverments have been lying and hiding the truth.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by teklordz]

I would like to watch the video but i honestly don't have 2hours+ to watch the whole video right now (not to mention that my computer at this moment is taking rather long to load up video's) as i am doing chores while keeping up with this thread. Can you sum up this v.long video for me?

Secondly, i've seen a great deal of "alien UFO" video's and pictures over the years and nothing yet has convinced me. I am open-minded to the existence of alien UFO's but i haven't seen anything yet to cause me to actually believe in the existence of alien UFO's; call me an "alien UFO agnostic".

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Tokis Phoenix]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoInfoAvailable
Because I saw material evidence and real footage many times.

Do you have any of this real footage to hand?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthinkme
I believe that they do exist, if not, why are there so many stars?

Stars exist, becouse they formed from molecular clouds some years after the big bang, and not becouse aliens exist

On the other hand i belive that intelligent life forms exist, becouse i dont like the concept of being alone in the entire universe.

Wheter or not they are visiting us, well i want to belive disclosure will come some day, it makes me feel better when i look to the night skies every night

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I was trained by the US Military to conduct surveillance using some pretty sophisticated equipment. While using this equipment I witnessed UFOs flying. The crafts were only visible in the IR spectrum. I was also later witness to the typical glowing orb that other cars I think had voluntarily pulled over to watch. Although I do not remember anyone standing outside of the cars, we just slowed down and took off.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tokis Phoenix
So basically you believe because of the possibility of existence rather than the evidence of existence, because you can't rule out the possibility of existence?

Ask yourself the two following questions...
Where does the sky end?
When did time begin?
(don't let your head explode before you realize that you can't even imagine something so impossible)

Mathematically, if you factor an infinite number into the pro side of the argument, not only is it possible, it's more than likely probable. Of course that still doesn't make it so.

While I'm comfortable with my understanding of both post Newtonian physics and quantum mechanics, and the fact that I've never seen one, I can't blindly side with the skeptics.

Until undeniable proof comes along, and sways my beliefs one way or the other, I see no harm in living out my days with an open mind, squarely on top of that proverbial fence.

In short?
Beats me, I don't know.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is going to be a multi-parter for an answer.

1) I believe in UFOs - simply because if you see something one day that you can't identify flying through the sky - that's an Unidentified Flying Object - or UFO.

2) Aliens - or extraterrestrials. This is the more interesting answer.

I think that the universe - or hell - even our own galaxy is far too large for humans to call ourselves the "only intelligent life" in all of that. We're basically at a stage of a more advanced belief than we were before. Originally, science tried to place the Earth at the center of the universe with everything revolving around it. The advent of astronomy debunked that garbage. Now, with our limited understanding of how everything in space works and the deep, treacherous tendrils of organized religions and fundamental beliefs creeping into everything we do, humanity has an arrogance about it. I find it hard to believe we are truly the only intelligent life forms in the void.

3) Show me incontrovertible evidence that God exists and I'll stop believing in Extraterrestrial life.

4) I don't care what you say. I've been in the US Army for 7 years and whatever crashed in Roswell WASN'T a man made object. We don't tend to roll out a battalion of troops to retrieve crash debris.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
3) Show me incontrovertible evidence that God exists and I'll stop believing in Extraterrestrial life.

The Bible says God reveals himself in his creation and that there is no excuse for anybody not to believe. I agree. If you think matter can create itself out of nothing, your god is matter, and you worship dirt. If you think life can create itself out of dead matter, you are contradicting the known laws of science. Life is a gift from God, cannot be created in the most high tech laboratory with the most brilliant scientists, let alone by "accident" as you survival of the fittest Darwinians might think.

Originally posted by mf_luder
4) I don't care what you say. I've been in the US Army for 7 years and whatever crashed in Roswell WASN'T a man made object. We don't tend to roll out a battalion of troops to retrieve crash debris.

Sure there was a crash. And of course there was a batallion of troops to retrieve the debris -- because the Black Ops Military didn't want it getting out about the aircraft they were building, or the Nazi breeding experiments they were conducting, producing creatures that are part human, part animal, part bug, part plant. "Improving" on God, showing God the finger, and now working to enslave the earth and kill everybody.

Listen to the Phil Schneider video online, learn about the DUMBs and the horrific creatures living underground, probably 100 percent demons, but working with our military, who brings them humans to torture and to eat alive in exchange for their help in bringing on the NWO. Our military trafficks with demons, and would like us to THINK they are people visiting us from light years away in their shiny spacecraft. But the spacecraft is built right here on earth and is not capable of interplanetary travel, cannot even get out of earth's atmosphere, but is antigravity and can hover, hover long enough to abduct people and steal their embryos, their sperm and egg. We all know the military knows how to exert mind control in a million ways, drug people so they rememer everything in a haze if at all, to plant hypnotic triggers and such in them.

Satan is the god of htis world the Bible says, come to lie, kill and destroy. Bible also says: He is a liar and the father of all lies. He and his legions of demons are warring against mankind and God, and it's a real war. These creatures can take any shape, and they use deceit and lies to mesmerize mankind, to keep us going along in a mindless herd toward the cliff they are taking us over.

Remember what they did to the swine when Jesus delivered the lunatiac named Legion in the Bible, the demons went into the herd of swine and ran them off the cliff.

Satanism is very, very big in the military. They even have their own chaplains. The good men have abeen forced out. The Zionists run it. The enlisted need to wake up and join sides with the people, get out of Satan's clutches, help us save our country, stop the NWO.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder3) Show me incontrovertible evidence that God exists and I'll stop believing in Extraterrestrial life.

Why would a proven existence of god rule out the possible existence of aliens?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tokis Phoenix

Originally posted by mf_luder3) Show me incontrovertible evidence that God exists and I'll stop believing in Extraterrestrial life.

Why would a proven existence of god rule out the possible existence of aliens?

It's a hit at the fundamentalists I've run into who think we all popped into existence 6,000 years ago. To them, there can't be alien life.

Another thing - horrible creatures living underground our military is working with?

Can you give me a link to that line of rubbish - I'd be interested in seeing why I haven't had the pleasure of meeting some of these "demons" myself.

**I never said I didn't believe in God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join