It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
George said to him that they will be scheduling him a G5 flight to Art Bell's alien research conduct site XD

They also said there is lots of jolly short humanoid creatures underneath the bridge pass on the way to the camp. They said he can wait there until the research is completed.

XD

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
reply to post by qconspiracy

You know what XXXXXXX? .. we're sick of all you trolls around here..

Please mods.. I would love a civility decorum bullXXXX censorship right now.

Is this reaction appropriate? Seems the justice he is asking for should be directed back at him.

This is what I would suspect was an obscurist anyway. Classic counter intelligence. Shut off the OP as soon as possible.

Just go away. That is the advice even a simple minded person would see. Why make a stink unless you have an ax to grind. Superman complex? Are those your undergarments in the phone booth?

I'll stick to the science and not political manipulation.

ZG

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Have you not seen the blatant connection to capacitors and his "artifact"?

Not only that, I'll refer you to page 2.

It's more than likely stainless steel.

Wouldn't an alien metal be more along the lines of something like this? I'm not saying it has to be, i'm just stating the obvious. All UFO sitings usually report something with a reflective metallic shell. For instance my Grandfather in Hawaii reported that when a UFO landed in front of him and many others, the ocean reflected off of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
George said to him that they will be scheduling him a G5 flight to Art Bell's alien research conduct site XD

They also said there is lots of jolly short humanoid creatures underneath the bridge pass on the way to the camp. They said he can wait there until the research is completed.

XD

Sort of a low brow comment to insult rather than reason don't you think?
Explain to us why you are here? Protecting us from fake aliens?

Expounding dogmatic attitudes is so yesterday. So boring, such comments. I hear you are free to go. Do.

ZG

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Man have you not seen the capacitor comparison pictures? Stop now please. It's over.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

So ZG...your investigative skills have let you see the OP's pic.
yep the fuzzy pic of a 250 mfd electolytic capacitor that has been de-barked?

And then RFBurns pics of the same type of electrolytic?

The one thing you are correct about is, don't try to crack open one of these.....you could put your eye out.

Do you really want me to go drag one out of my junk box....split the heat shrink off of it...smash one end of it with an axe ( really RFburns is correct a pair of pliers would work for the marks)

Some of us are Scientists....Of the electrolytic kind....Do you know what the "RF" in RFburns stands for?....several of us in here do and respect it.

Nope, sometimes we dont need a "scientist" just common "RF" sense...

Do you think we will see a pic of the wounds inflicted? I dont.

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
[edit on 26-2-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Have you not seen the blatant connection to capacitors and his "artifact"?

Not only that, I'll refer you to page 2.

Wouldn't an alien metal be more along the lines of something like this? I'm not saying it has to be, i'm just stating the obvious. All UFO sitings usually report something with a reflective metallic shell. For instance my Grandfather in Hawaii reported that when a UFO landed in front of him and many others, the ocean reflected off of it.

OK here's an education for you.

We are showing through our sciences that there are maybe infinite universes and dimensions. Some are centimeters in wavelengths from us.

We have been seeing "things" come through to our dimension all through recorded history. We are starting to understand that our world is one narrow wavelength on an infinite cable box of realities.

Some species in this universe use other dimensions as sort of transit tubes. In other dimensions time and space are different. Time is not linear in some. Space is maybe not infinite in others. Read "Flatland" by Edwin A. Abbott, or the Movie

Some "things" that come through to our dimension/universe we have no visual context to understand. Others are pushed through from effects in their own. Strange creatures we find in accounts through history. Maybe Yeti are in a nearby dimension and the metal in the rock under them have geo-graviton properties that distort their time-space and they end up here for a while until a readjustment in the field sends them back.

Here is a scenario.

A world close by in another "frequency" has discovered ours and others as well. Through their investigations they pick up nano technology methods and other technology we have yet to know. We know nanoclouds of microscopic robots are feasible. So, They send these nanoclouds of robots out to collect information or resources from these adjoining dimensions. Or it is a civilization of sentient mechanisms. Sounds Sci Fi unless you know the sciences we now are now gleaning.

Simply, we are just finding out how truly infinite our world/s is. I can appreciate your very pragmatic approach, because as an investigator you need to do that work too, but it is far from conclusive. You need an imagination based on the latest understanding of our universe too.

I would wait for more information before I was as certain as you are. Good work, but you need to do more knowledge based thinking too before opinions.

Metal we see in the bad photos might only be different at an atomic level, so you need a mass spectrometer. Components could be similar too in an adjoining dimension. They might have two eyes and arms and legs too.

As far as the photos and the capacitors images, the resemblance is uncanny, and you could even argue your conclusion inarguable. But your shoe would have a bullet hole in it.

Until we have more evidence anything is possible. The OP seems to believe his experience is real. I'm suspending judgment to hear him/her out.

When fishing, when you get a bite, you give slack to the line so the fish swallows the bait, and the hook sets deeper. Pull too soon and you loose the fish or it goes through the lip and you loose it while reeling in.

Give this some slack.

ZG

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

It's incorrect to assume just because someone saw a UFO with a polished metal surface that therefore all "alien" metal is also polished in appearance. That's a base rate fallacy. The little data we do have suggests a number of very bizarre things. Some stories suggest objects made out of pure light. Others make some UFOs sound like they're ripped right out of a steam-punk novel. For example,

"In California, in November 1986, hundreds of residents of the San Francisco area saw a large, elongated, dark object that carried brilliant searchlights and was capable of flying against the wind. Between January and March 1897, it vanished entirely. And suddenly a staggering number of observations of an identical object were made in the Midwest. In March, an object of strange appearance was seen by Robert Hibbard, a farmer living fifteen miles north of Sioux City, Iowa. Hibbard not only saw the airship, but an achor hanging from a rope attached to the mysterious craft caught his clothes and dragged him several dozen feet, until he fell back to earth."
(Dimensions, pp. 38, Jacques Vallee)

When dealing with this subject all assumptions have to go out the window

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Sounds a little too much like the robot city scene from "The Matrix" to me... sorry I don't believe you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

The headline reads, I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact.

Upon reading your fantastic journey it is nothing but a story.
A story is no proof of anything, it does sound like a good X-File
though. So until you have something a lot more substantial,
I think you left TV on all night.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Can you directly upload a photo i can't view your pic on photo bucket.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I guess not too many people on this thread have actually studied engineering at college, from the first second I saw the first blurry pictures, you could tell it was a capacitor, besides the totally absurd story.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Sounds a little too much like the robot city scene from "The Matrix" to me... sorry I don't believe you.

So you don't believe it because the movie programmed you not to?

Personally, RFBurns photo comparison did it for me.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by volcanicleaf

Sigh.....here is the op's pic of the "artifact" ..errr electrolytic cap...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The whole story is flawed so blatantly that the truth of the matter is easy to see right here. If we set aside for a moment that the artifact looks exactly like a damaged capacitor. I wonder why the seemingly telepathic "robot" hosts that releived the op's burning eyes when he thought how painful they were didn't know that he had ripped one of thier instruments from his cranium and hidden it in his pocket?
Oops.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join